Honeypopkisses / ohhello.amanda

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw they’re opening a bar in Glasgow in addition to the Mexican place. That is potentially tens of thousands of pounds in refitting. Where do they get the money from to do this, I wonder? Probably just opening new lines of credit.

Reactions: 2
Just saw they’re opening a bar in Glasgow in addition to the Mexican place. That is potentially tens of thousands of pounds in refitting. Where do they get the money from to do this, I wonder? Probably just opening new lines of credit.
Mexican place isn’t theirs.
Mexican place belongs to the guys who didn’t pay their bills at Al Challtain and also Playground Festival.
(99% sure)

As for the expansion, does mummy and daddy have deep pockets?

There parent company are also opening another bar in the west end and apparently 3 more this summer wtf https://www.glasgowlive.co.uk/whats-on/food-drink-news/bull-great-western-road-take-20433243
Oh I see now. A large conglomerate owns everything and they will just be paid a wage for managing the bar.
This seems to be the thing for large companies, buy into growing independent areas by masking their tracks.
Hope they don’t get screwed by Abandon Shop.

they’re probably just as dodgy, seems like most of the popular restaurant owners are

Reactions: 1
that’s interesting.

Anyone see the stories this morning regarding people using less than 5 stars to rate I assume must be the Mexican place? Sorry control freak, maybe not everyone thinks the place is worth a 5 star review. He said people should either rate 5 stars / 1 star or don’t leave a review

Reactions: 3
I literally just saw that. He's a fucking dick. Imagine being the person that gave that 4 star review, they obviously took time to write an honest review and in those stories he says "noone is going to read your essay" amongst a load of other shite ...what an ungrateful and arrogant twat. Surprised any of his businesses still get any custom at all tbh. If I was the reviewer I'd go back a change thw review to *1 star* "venue ok but would rather not fund the business of complete bellends"

Reactions: 10
I can't believe he had the cheek to call the reviewer a sociopath while he was behaving like that. Absolutely pathetic. Most new places would be absolutely delighted with a 4 star review. Totally agree that the reviewer should change to a 1 star! Absolute bellend.

Reactions: 7
I wouldn’t be surprised if they are now flooded with shit reviews after his little outburst. What a dick.

God he’s such a twat isn’t he?! Why is everything based on his opinion when it’s down to the thoughts of many opinions to make the ratings?!

I would only give a 5 star review if I was super impressed. 4 stars is ample, most people would happily check somewhere with a 3, or 4 star average rating.

I’d not go anywhere after seeing that ridiculous twat have that rant whilst he sits in his stupid portacabin preeching away when he’s had more businesses than underwear changes

Reactions: 11
“Portacabin”

Reactions: 4
Ratings are different for say uber drivers and people working in the service industry employedbhy large companies who seem to think anything other than 100% is bad. They're a small business and I'd consider anything above 3 stars decent. Also missed the stories, anyone screenrecord the saga?

Reactions: 1
Sorry to double post but did they by chance try and get clout over the Dawn raids situation in Glasgow a few days ago?

I see nothing on their social media as of now but doesn't mean their stories weren't chocablock or Rich wasn't trying to flog a bloody refugees welcome t shirt where 1% of the profit goes to a charity or something equally as shite to get clout before getting called out for being a grifter

I don’t really follow Amanda now but I’ve just been having a nosy on her home insta - she’s calling herself an interior designer now? What’s she done apart from her own house and her husband’s bar?

Reactions: 5
I keep seeing her mate with the orange hair pop up on TikTok doing Starbucks adverts all the time and she gives me the rage.

Reactions: 5
I keep seeing her mate with the orange hair pop up on TikTok doing Starbucks adverts all the time and she gives me the rage.
She’s got a thread on here too

She’s got a thread on here too

how many times has she tried to reinvent herself? vegan, blogger, fashion writer, vintage shop owner and now....decorator. ok, hen.