homewithshan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In one of her pictures of the hen do on her IG post, you can see that Ash’s mum is there. I would pass out with shame if my MIL witnessed me make reference to my husband’s penis 🤣🤣 but then maybe I’m a prude

Reactions: 2
In one of her pictures of the hen do on her IG post, you can see that Ash’s mum is there. I would pass out with shame if my MIL witnessed me make reference to my husband’s penis 🤣🤣 but then maybe I’m a prude
Yeah, l think her mum is there too if I am seeing the right person. Can you imagine!!!

Reactions: 1
Are you struggling with what to get the father of your child(ren) a present for fathers day? Someone who you know what their likes and dislikes are?

Well stop panicking, a complete stranger can recommend you things!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Are you struggling with what to get the father of your child(ren) a present for fathers day? Someone who you know what their likes and dislikes are?

Well stop panicking, a complete stranger can recommend you things!
Also, is George downstairs eating his brekkie on his own while she films herself brushing her teeth?

Reactions: 4
Also, is George downstairs eating his brekkie on his own while she films herself brushing her teeth?
I came here to say the same thing! Why has she left her toddler downstairs on his own to eat?! What if he chokes or manages to get out the house without her noticing. She’s honestly a terrible mother, I really don’t know who would be influenced by her!

I came here to say the same thing! Why has she left her toddler downstairs on his own to eat?! What if he chokes or manages to get out the house without her noticing. She’s honestly a terrible mother, I really don’t know who would be influenced by her!
She's absolutely shocking - I can't believe how stupid she is!

1. She leaves George alone in the bath whilst she gets his pyjamas etc out - why can't she prepare like that before putting him in the bath? What if he slipped and went under the water or slipped and hurt himself?

2. Leaving him downstairs to eat - still a massive choking hazard, or as you mention, he could get out the door!

3. Leaving the oven on when she goes out to walk the dog

To be fair, I actually think she's borderline neglectful as she always seems to busy to actually look after G

1. She leaves George alone in the bath whilst she gets his pyjamas etc out - why can't she prepare like that before putting him in the bath? What if he slipped and went under the water or slipped and hurt himself?

2. Leaving him downstairs to eat - still a massive choking hazard, or as you mention, he could get out the door!

To be fair, I actually think she's borderline neglectful as she always seems to busy to actually look after G
i can’t believe she does these things, but also I can’t believe she just freely admits to it either?! Does she just not realise how dangerous these things are?!

Reactions: 1
i can’t believe she does these things, but also I can’t believe she just freely admits to it either?! Does she just not realise how dangerous these things are?!
it’s actually baffling. She literally leaves it in her YouTube videos for the world to see what a tit mum she is- all while pitching to be a mummy influencer at the same time. Make it make sense.

Reactions: 3
But don’t worry because she thinks we should support one another. You know, like she supports everyone… Oh wait that’s a lie. Unless your a fellow influencer or giving a freebie away she won’t reply to you.

I mentioned safeguarding and I’ll say it again. There are so many safeguarding risks with her. Can you imagine if you sent your child to nursery and while your child ate they went for a cuppa? Because I’m pretty certain she’d have something to say but obviously it’s okay for her to do it.

Attachments

But don’t worry because she thinks we should support one another. You know, like she supports everyone… Oh wait that’s a lie. Unless your a fellow influencer or giving a freebie away she won’t reply to you.

I mentioned safeguarding and I’ll say it again. There are so many safeguarding risks with her. Can you imagine if you sent your child to nursery and while your child ate they went for a cuppa? Because I’m pretty certain she’d have something to say but obviously it’s okay for her to do it.
This reel is her justifying herself because it’s “HER real life motherhood journey” not realising that’s exactly what we’re trying to say. DO NOT ADVERTISE/INFLUENCE crappy PARENTING.

Has anyone every noticed whenever she's having "cuddles" it's basically him just leaning on her while he's obviously watching TV 📺

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.