homewithshan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So on her new god awful reel, you can see George's face come into full view. What happened with not showing him?

Reactions: 3
She looks manic in her latest vid. Also I will not be taking toddler tips from her 😂🤣

Reactions: 1
When is the wedding? it's soon isn't it?

Has she mentioned if they're going on a honeymoon, or a family moon?

I'm dead interested to know about the hen weekend. Especially because usually the person organising it sorts out the stuff like sashes and tart for the bride to wear but she wanted that ugly military hat.

Also she's posted a question about juggling childcare and working, she's definitely going to quit after the move and say she "researched it"

Her latest question 🤦‍♀️

Why is she so fixated on money that she has to state “well paid”?! Why cant she fixate on caring for her child and show him some love. LOVE IS FREE SHAN!!!

Did anyone listen to the podcast she was on? Blatantly wanted to go on and moan about being a working mum but the host is a mum of 2 and works as an ICU nurse. Her complaining about her cushty sit down office job alongside that would’ve made her look even more of a plank

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Also she's posted a question about juggling childcare and working, she's definitely going to quit after the move and say she "researched it"
Yep... It's ALL she's been going on about this week after having a week off!
I think she was hoping someone would say they got paid loads for an easy job and it fit around childcare!

She's absolutely money crazed - i've never come across anyone as greedy as her

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.