HomewithShan#6 Still ignores her kids & asks ‘why does George scream at me?’, would take a poke in eye for free

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The tv is back on for dancing fruit 🙃
Halles turn to now get raised by the TV for her to realise 3 years later it isn't maybe the best thing. As the years go on, I can see her praising and letting Halle do whatever she wants while being a complete witch to George.

Reactions: 1
Just watched her latest reel :rolleyes:

She had a bad night sleep. How does that justify that many stories? She has 2 kids. All of us with children have bad nights sleep. Does she really not have any better content to post?

She is asking followers whether she should do long or short videos - OMG. She should just look at her own youtube stats, instead of asking. Do they drop off after a while? Do they skip certain parts? Do her shorter videos get more views? Hardly rocket science...

How is she washing a 4 year old in a kitchen sink?? And what was the point of them going away if the bathroom isn't even close to being finished? I thought she was going to be updating us with progress on Ash's work :rolleyes:😂 Or was that the plan and now suddenly they had to go and ask the professionals?? 🤣

Reactions: 3
Oh the reels 😭😭😭😭😭

You'd honestly think she had like 5 followers 🤣🤣 what an actual disaster they are awful!!! How can she be so ignorant to not realise!

So Halle was pulling herself up to stand last week but still goes in the trolley baby seat at 10 months old?!

• Haha
So Halle was pulling herself up to stand last week but still goes in the trolley baby seat at 10 months old?!
She wasn't 🤣 or at least thats not what she showed. Shan was pulling Halle up to stand which doesn't quite count.

So its 8.25am and we have already had a insta story with the words "I've been screamed at" in!!
There's no need to word it like that your children are crying because they want you, you are their mother.
They are not "screaming" at you!!!!

Reactions: 4
If they are "screaming at" her, it's probably because they've tried not screaming to be listened to and it didn't work so it's perfectly natural for a child to start shouting to try be heard.

She's basically a giant toddler having a tantrum on the Internet every time she has to parent the children she chose to gave birth to 🙄

Reactions: 8
So its 8.25am and we have already had a insta story with the words "I've been screamed at" in!!
There's no need to word it like that your children are crying because they want you, you are their mother.
They are not "screaming" at you!!!!
Any mother that hears her child(ren) crying and doesn't think "aaaw, what's wrong? come to mummy!" isn't wired up right. She has ZERO maternal instinct.
---
If they are "screaming at" her, it's probably because they've tried not screaming to be listened to and it didn't work so it's perfectly natural for a child to start shouting to try be heard.
Does a 10 month old even have the capability of screaming? My toddler does, but at that age they just cry. And usually for very basic things, food, nappy, if they got hurt...not much else. It's hardly rocket science with babies that young.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She’s just posted a reel about working mum life and suggests she’s having more than a year off with unpaid time. Now I’m not being funny but she clearly struggles to be at home full time with her children. She could do with working a bit (and not just on her brand) to give her more of an identity.

She’s just posted a reel about working mum life and suggests she’s having more than a year off with unpaid time. Now I’m not being funny but she clearly struggles to be at home full time with her children. She could do with working a bit (and not just on her brand) to give her more of an identity.
I don't think she'll be able to do that for long. She can't be making that much money through her job if it works out better for her to stay at home than put the kids in nursery.

She has an identity - whinger :D

I checked out on of the influencers she tagged in one of her reels as it was meant to be inspired by her. The other mum-fluencer was a LOT funnier than Shan and did not complain about her kids to even remotely the same extend. She needs to take a leaf out of those people she admires who do better than her.

• Haha
There’s obviously a reason George wakes and screams at her. Do 3 year olds just randomly scream as soon as they wake? Or does he go bounding into her over excited to see his mummy (don’t understand why personally, she clearly is annoyed by him all the time)

Does a 10 month old even have the capability of screaming? My toddler does, but at that age they just cry. And usually for very basic things, food, nappy, if they got hurt...not much else. It's hardly rocket science with babies that young.
I think for Shan, any sort of noise that comes out a child is probably classed as "screaming at her" 😅 Halle can only communicate by crying and George has to make it obvious he's after her attention because her face is probably staring into her phone.

I'm definitely interested to see what she does in regards to going back to work. 👀 She definitely couldn't hack SAHM life as she'd still want to send them both to nursery for most of the time.

I'm guessing her crappy social media "business" which she does an awful job at classes her as self employed so she can use that to still claim the 30 free hours childcare for George? If so that really winds me as up as I could neglect my child and make tit reels and get more childcare hours. But then again I enjoy the time I get to spend with my child over embarrassing myself online.

Reactions: 2
I think for Shan, any sort of noise that comes out a child is probably classed as "screaming at her" 😅 Halle can only communicate by crying and George has to make it obvious he's after her attention because her face is probably staring into her phone.

I'm definitely interested to see what she does in regards to going back to work. 👀 She definitely couldn't hack SAHM life as she'd still want to send them both to nursery for most of the time.

I'm guessing her crappy social media "business" which she does an awful job at classes her as self employed so she can use that to still claim the 30 free hours childcare for George? If so that really winds me as up as I could neglect my child and make tit reels and get more childcare hours. But then again I enjoy the time I get to spend with my child over embarrassing myself online.
Oh you are so right!! Any time they so much as make a noise she’s classes that as being screamed at.

I can’t see her going back to work to be honest, she always banged on about how it was so difficult working and managing childcare when solo parenting, she will stick both kids in nursery and have plenty of time to herself. I’ve worked 4 days and managed childcare/parenting alone while my partner works away during the week for almost 2 years now and my weeks are a breeze, there’s not a single part of her that I can relate to. She even had the luxury of working at home all the time which many don’t so I really fail to see what was so unbearably difficult. I don’t think there’s a single part of parenting she actually enjoys.

Oh you are so right!! Any time they so much as make a noise she’s classes that as being screamed at.

I can’t see her going back to work to be honest, she always banged on about how it was so difficult working and managing childcare when solo parenting, she will stick both kids in nursery and have plenty of time to herself. I’ve worked 4 days and managed childcare/parenting alone while my partner works away during the week for almost 2 years now and my weeks are a breeze, there’s not a single part of her that I can relate to. She even had the luxury of working at home all the time which many don’t so I really fail to see what was so unbearably difficult. I don’t think there’s a single part of parenting she actually enjoys.
My bet is, there is an increased expectation for her to be in the office more and she has the hump about it. It’s now 40% for civil servants (it’s only just been increased to this) so she’d likely have to commute in for 1.5 - 2 days rather than the 1 she was doing which she admitted was quite expensive and took around 2 hours each way in all once she’d parked up etc. She’s frantically trying to make it work for her as a big influencer. If we are to believe that she earns about 20k per year on top of her 30k CS salary, she’s on a good wage. If she drops to just that 20k then there’s a lot more pressure on them as a family and she will absolutely stick H in nursery which will eat that wage up in no time. She knows that she can’t make stay at home parent, with both kids in full time nursery, with (pipe dreams of) a massive influencer lifestyle and can’t work out what needs to give YouTube obviously
---
😂 so true

My bet is, there is an increased expectation for her to be in the office more and she has the hump about it. It’s now 40% for civil servants (it’s only just been increased to this) so she’d likely have to commute in for 1.5 - 2 days rather than the 1 she was doing which she admitted was quite expensive and took around 2 hours each way in all once she’d parked up etc. She’s frantically trying to make it work for her as a big influencer. If we are to believe that she earns about 20k per year on top of her 30k CS salary, she’s on a good wage. If she drops to just that 20k then there’s a lot more pressure on them as a family and she will absolutely stick H in nursery which will eat that wage up in no time. She knows that she can’t make stay at home parent, with both kids in full time nursery, with (pipe dreams of) a massive influencer lifestyle and can’t work out what needs to give YouTube obviously
---

😂 so true
I was saying this the other day and someone suggested she could easily do the trip to drop off and pick up the kids on time for nursery. But how, if you have to travel 2 hours each way? It's going to be a nightmare.

I don't believe for a minute she is on 20k a year from her social media work. She might have done that once in her heyday but she is faaar from that now.

If she wanted to be an influencer full time she would need consistent growth of her channel and earnings at a good rate to ensure sustainable income. She is nowhere near there. If anything her brand is on the decline.

She hasn't made it on TikTok (reportedly the easiest channel to "make it"in). Her subscribers and views on youtube keep dropping. And as a trend they are similar or equal than 2 years ago and going down-down-down. You only see new subscribers grow by 100 here and there - proof that she is just buying them to counter the drops. Her largest "sponsorship" is from HelloFresh, which she's had since the beginning and would practically take anyone on board.

She'll have to get back to work once her savings are gone, whether she likes it or not.

Reactions: 2
He saying her and Ash never speak because of G…. Give it a rest man.

Also, we’ve never seen her kifchen like that so I 100% believe she’s putting it on for the health visitor 🙊

Bet she's well gutted the health visitor didn't immediately diagnose him with SEN. Keep working on it Shan (or maybe just work on your tit parenting 🙃).

Last edited:
I don’t see much wrong with the number of toys out she has. There isn’t a lot of living / playing space so it’s easy for kids to throw things around and get cluttered. I say this because my front room looks like this regularly when my kids are on one. You can try and tidy up behind them and they will get something new out the moment you’ve put something on a shelf or in a box. It so important to try and support them with putting a toy away before getting a new one out but the mess happens 🤷‍♀️. It doesn’t mean G has SEND because he has a short attention span either. He’s three years old! It’s his job to move around and play with different toys and get fed up easily. Sustained play comes a bit later on. She wants his to be much more accountable than he should be for a small boy.
---
I was saying this the other day and someone suggested she could easily do the trip to drop off and pick up the kids on time for nursery. But how, if you have to travel 2 hours each way? It's going to be a nightmare.

I don't believe for a minute she is on 20k a year from her social media work. She might have done that once in her heyday but she is faaar from that now.

If she wanted to be an influencer full time she would need consistent growth of her channel and earnings at a good rate to ensure sustainable income. She is nowhere near there. If anything her brand is on the decline.

She hasn't made it on TikTok (reportedly the easiest channel to "make it"in). Her subscribers and views on youtube keep dropping. And as a trend they are similar or equal than 2 years ago and going down-down-down. You only see new subscribers grow by 100 here and there - proof that she is just buying them to counter the drops. Her largest "sponsorship" is from HelloFresh, which she's had since the beginning and would practically take anyone on board.

She'll have to get back to work once her savings are gone, whether she likes it or not.
Ahh sorry - must have missed your post! Have to see now if she pops up on TikTok. That’ll be a sure fire way to know if she’s had a peep on here.

• Heart
I don’t see much wrong with the number of toys out she has. There isn’t a lot of living / playing space so it’s easy for kids to throw things around and get cluttered. I say this because my front room looks like this regularly when my kids are on one. You can try and tidy up behind them and they will get something new out the moment you’ve put something on a shelf or in a box. It so important to try and support them with putting a toy away before getting a new one out but the mess happens 🤷‍♀️. It doesn’t mean G has SEND because he has a short attention span either. He’s three years old! It’s his job to move around and play with different toys and get fed up easily. Sustained play comes a bit later on. She wants his to be much more accountable than he should be for a small boy.
Completely agree! If any toddler is left to their own devices then they will make a mess. I mean, what was she doing at the time? If my toddler was throwing toys around in front of a health visitor, I would be following him round encouraging him to tidy up, helping him and setting a good example? But also showing the HV that I actually parent my child (especially when you're seeking help/worried about behaviour). This looks likes they've been sat in the living room while he makes a mess. Did noone intervene? So confused by this!!
---
In fact, I've just looked back at the stories again and it's just chaos. Does she not support his play at all?? How can she be so disengaged??? "Come on George, let's put some of these toys away so you have space to play with your car tracks"??? "Come on let's move this to the living room and then once we have tidied up you can play with it properly"???? "I'll put these away if you pick up those"???

It's just really odd. She REALLY does just expect him to be a fully independent person without any guidance. Now there's more stories on there of her just moaning about how difficult it is to have G as a child. Honestly no wonder he behaves the way he does. Incredibly sad, she needs help.. for herself

Last edited: