Homewithshan #4 Baby girrrrl is here, I need that content for the ‘gram”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never in my life have I heard anyone feel the need to specify the different times their baby’s head was born then their body separately 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
‘Her head was born at 11:46’ duck sake I absolutely can’t with her 🤣
I have to say I always get a bit teary whenever I see a birth vlog and feel a bit emotional however for hers.. not a single emotional, nothing. She grates on me far too much.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She still has the blue bassinet for the yo-yo baby zen. What if someone thinks baby girl is a boy?! 😱

I’m still unsure as to why she’s sharing every single picture of her breastfeeding. Especially when her positioning continues to be poor! Just put down the camera for goodness sake and enjoy those feeds with your baby.

Reactions: 3
If it’s any consolation my friend has one and says they aren’t as good as they’re made out to be. Awkward and style over substance is how she described it. Shan will promote it to
The hilt though because she’ll want more free stuff coming her way and we all know how shameless she is.
Hah I’m so jealous she’s been given one of those pumps. I really want one but cannot spare that kind of ££.
---
Hazel. I remember her gushing over that one.
Name reveal tonight guys! Get your last minute guesses in
her

Reactions: 1
Waiting for a knitted name cardigan before the name reveal...
As an avid knitter, I knit many tiny things when pregnant with my first. He was born during a heatwave and never once wore the things I knit.
She'll do anything for the aesthetic tho 🙄

Defo Hallie for the name!

I’ve never met anyone to stupid as her, first the whole due date being wrong thing and now saying when the head was “born” compared to the body 😂

Reactions: 2
She still has the blue bassinet for the yo-yo baby zen. What if someone thinks baby girl is a boy?! 😱

I’m still unsure as to why she’s sharing every single picture of her breastfeeding. Especially when her positioning continues to be poor! Just put down the camera for goodness sake and enjoy those feeds with your baby.
I’m sure she said she bought a new beige one off Vinted too? Wonder why she’s not using that

Sorry, might just be me, but surely still wearing maternity jeans a week after giving birth is no big deal. I found them way more comfortable 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Sorry, might just be me, but surely still wearing maternity jeans a week after giving birth is no big deal. I found them way more comfortable 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think I was still wearing mine 6 months post partum as they were so comfortable compared to normal jeans! 😆
---
Halle as predicted.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I think there’s a town in Germany called Halle. My friend is called Halle (spelt that way) and the whole time we were at school she was called “Hail” or “hayley” although I think now the name Hallie is way more popular so maybe Halle won’t get pronounced wrong so much now😂 I prefer the spelling Hallie though tbh, think it looks more girly which is what I thought she would she’d gone for

I’d prefer the Hallie spelling but yay we got it right tattlers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.