Homewithshan #4 Baby girrrrl is here, I need that content for the ‘gram”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s clearly saving the name and weight for a stupid name reveal on an Insta reel - you know the ones, where they order a personalised wooden circle, place it next to the baby and pan out slowly with the camera 🙄

Reactions: 7
She’s clearly saving the name and weight for a stupid name reveal on an Insta reel - you know the ones, where they order a personalised wooden circle, place it next to the baby and pan out slowly with the camera 🙄
We'll also no doubt get monthly updates on one of those blankets saying 1,2,3 etc. And a crass comment of " x months since baby girrrrl came and completed our family" or something like that.

We should make a Shan bingo 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder how many posts we’ll get of Shan saying how much George loves his baby sister

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We'll also have a "I can't believe baby girl is one already" post when her birthday rolls round

Reactions: 4
Are we allowed to recommend pages on here? 🤔 Also I'd recommend seeing if there's a breastfeeding support group in your area. My local one was brilliant and were the ones who recommended the two Insta pages below. They had weekly drop in sessions and would watch you feed and help you with latch and technique. I wouldn't have managed to feed for as long as I did without them.

Lucy Webber is fab. I live very close to her & she came out to help me when my son was born. I’d have given up after a couple of weeks if it wasn’t for her

Reactions: 2
Lucy Webber is fab. I live very close to her & she came out to help me when my son was born. I’d have given up after a couple of weeks if it wasn’t for her
Call me weird, but I'd be so much more excited to meet Lucy Webber than most influencers. 😂

• Haha
She just can’t stop with the breastfeeding content can she. 5 days in and sharing “relatable” reels, bet she is itching to make her own.

She's now going to be insufferable about the gifted breast pump...wish someone gave me a free expensive pump when I was in a mess with a one day year old during COVID 😂 gifted products make me hate the company doesn't inspire me to buy it. Especially people like Shan who have a lot of spare money.
Now all we will here about George pretending to breast feed.
Poor boy his mum didn't even bother to try with him but no bother giving it ago with baby girl.
I don't mind someone formula feeds (I did)...but so odd how she didn't give it a thought three years ago 🌝

It's all this mother earth trend now cant stand it 🙄 Elle Darby is the same comes across fake af.

She's now going to be insufferable about the gifted breast pump...wish someone gave me a free expensive pump when I was in a mess with a one day year old during COVID 😂 gifted products make me hate the company doesn't inspire me to buy it. Especially people like Shan who have a lot of spare money.
Now all we will here about George pretending to breast feed.
Poor boy his mum didn't even bother to try with him but no bother giving it ago with baby girl.
I don't mind someone formula feeds (I did)...but so odd how she didn't give it a thought three years ago 🌝

It's all this mother earth trend now cant stand it 🙄 Elle Darby is the same comes across fake af.
Hah I’m so jealous she’s been given one of those pumps. I really want one but cannot spare that kind of ££.

Hah I’m so jealous she’s been given one of those pumps. I really want one but cannot spare that kind of ££.
I also hate it when companies gift products, especially to people who are so beggy. I'd much rather they just did a regular giveaway to us commoners. I am glad they didn't gift her the completely hands free one though! 😂 😂 😂 😂

Someone has left this comment, is it a tattler? 👀 🤣

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
One post where she says "baby girl" five times. It's been a week, we've seen her face, we've seen Shan's tits, why so much secrecy around her name.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m jealous too, I literally bought one yesterday for £269, saved for ages for it and she gets it for free because she uses her children’s privacy to make money on the internet

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I would not take Shan's advice for anything parenting related. In my eyes influencer mums are just a pile of tit. I'm not a perfect mum by any means but no way would I pimp my child out for my own financial gain.
Anywho, the breastfeeding saga is really Intriguing me! I exclusively breastfed for 9 months and it was HARD. Also I think I took one picture in the whole time and it was never shared with anyone 🤷

No name reveal but the H on her necklace was visible which would support the Hallie theory. Lovely name if so!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.