Homewithshan #4 Baby girrrrl is here, I need that content for the ‘gram”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, I was told not to have a tidy house when the health visitor came out as they will think I'm neglecting the baby and I was like, so should I mess it up or.....I mean, I'm a naturally tidy person. I don't like clutter etc and I had a newborn, it's not like he was pulling 30000 toys out. Now is a different story, he helps with the hoovering so my house might be a bombsite 99% of the time but at least it's clean 😂
Same! My 3 year old stops whatever he is doing when he sees the vac come out and comes along to push it.
Is George getting any cuddles or just Halle?! If she said the washing can wait because my toddler needs some quality time I would be here for it.
She's just talking rubbish.

Reactions: 4
‘as a treat’ really got me too 😂 all he ever does at home is sit watching tv because she can’t be bothered to entertain him. How about making time to sit with him and engage in something he’s interested in. I’m sure he’d much prefer that 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
How is cuddling with your mum reading your favourite story not a 'treat' when you're 2??!! He doesn't even get to sit next to her on the sofa as he watches 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Same! My 3 year old stops whatever he is doing when he sees the vac come out and comes along to push it.
Is George getting any cuddles or just Halle?! If she said the washing can wait because my toddler needs some quality time I would be here for it.
She's just talking rubbish.
Yip, I'll hear toys drop and his wee feet slapping the floor as he makes his way to me, he's normally accompanied by his own wee Dyson 😂

Probably not, he'll be allowed to sit on the sofa beside them but no physical contant Incase he gets the wrong idea that he is somehow an equal to the new kid on the block.

• Heart
‘as a treat’ really got me too 😂 all he ever does at home is sit watching tv because she can’t be bothered to entertain him. How about making time to sit with him and engage in something he’s interested in. I’m sure he’d much prefer that 🤷‍♀️
The treat for George is that fact he's not watching something that is the usual mega over stimulating cartoons that he usually watches.

It's fairly evident she doesn't read to George regularly at bedtime. My little girl and other young children I know that get stories every night won't go to bed without one.

• Heart
The treat for George is that fact he's not watching something that is the usual mega over stimulating cartoons that he usually watches.

It's fairly evident she doesn't read to George regularly at bedtime. My little girl and other young children I know that get stories every night won't go to bed without one.
One?! I'm lucky to get away after three with my almost 2-yo 🥴😩 then on to the 6yo who needs longer stories and all the voices!
I bloody love it though!

• Heart
I think the difference is that most people who do wear disposable pants don't share pictures of them wearing them with strangers on the Internet.
There's absolutely nothing wrong with them or sharing that you may wear them, but nobody needs a picture of anyone wearing them?!
Very true I don’t understand this mentality of everything must be on social media, we all know what happens after having a baby why you’d want photos of that I don’t know!

Reactions: 1
One?! I'm lucky to get away after three with my almost 2-yo 🥴😩 then on to the 6yo who needs longer stories and all the voices!
I bloody love it though!
Lol, actually you're absolutely right! We probably have at least 3 books and one of them is read about 3 times. 🤣🤣🤣

I bloody love it though!
Yip, when I say no more after 2 or 3 he says more over and over and every time it gets softer and sweeter, knows how to melt me 😂 wrapped round their wee sticky fingers!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
She was just posting her to do list the other day, cba
---
Meggan Grubb also just announced her arrival and I genuinely can’t take it seriously that influencers wait until Sunday to announce for the ✨engagement✨

• Haha

Yeah she definitely doesn't. There hasn't been a single night since my boy was tiny that me or my partner haven't done stories at bedtime, I love it just as much as him, I couldn't imagine her doing that with George she probably throws a book at him, shuts his door and leaves him to read it himself.

• Sad
If she read to him we would have seen it in one of her realistic routine of a solo pregnant with a girl mum videos. And we haven't. Actually never even seen a book at all mixed in with his toys.

Reactions: 2
If she read to him we would have seen it in one of her realistic routine of a solo pregnant with a girl mum videos. And we haven't. Actually never even seen a book at all mixed in with his toys.
She mentioned once that he apparently likes a book by Julia Donaldson and said something along the lines like "it's called monkey tree or something" but anybody on here who reads to their child will probably know the name of the book is actually Monkey Puzzle Tree and the whole book pretty much off by heart if they read it to their child......

Reactions: 4
I wonder if she will read to ‘baby gal’ with my first we read every night and still do my second we haven’t done as much for one reason or another. I’m surprised she doesn’t bother with George seeing as he is the eldest

She is so ridiculously laughable🤣
The other day it was 2 weeks since she went into active labour and now it’s the second Hellofresh box since Halle was born. Commmme on.

Also I just feel sorry for George. He is being put into this agenda that watching TV instead of reading the book is a treat. It’s not, it’s Shan cutting down on interactions wherever possible in favour of Halle.

Reactions: 6
Jesus Christ. Her hellofresh video. We don’t need to keep seeing “baby girl” from the side. We can see you holding her. We know her name is Halle. So why are you calling her baby girl?! Why instead of a photo/video of her food were we subjected to baby girls feet first?! Seriously no on bleeping cares you’ve had a baby

It really pisses me off that since baby girrrrl has come along she's all happy and smiley, especially where George is concerned. I wonder how long it will be before she starts moaning about him again.

Can't believe she is selling things that were gifted to her on Vinted! I'm fairly sure she didn't pay for the JoJo Maman maternity dungarees or any of the Cupshe stuff?!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Can't believe she is selling things that were gifted to her on Vinted! I'm fairly sure she didn't pay for the JoJo Maman maternity dungarees or any of the Cupshe stuff?!
I'm pretty sure the jojo stuff was gifted!!! I get ths tif you aren't going to wear them again to pass them on, but surely gift it to a friend or donate it?! But then that deinst surprise me she's trying to make money out of free gifted stuff though.

ETA: just found the it, she's got it for sale for £9 but it's still the principle!!

I'm going to go send a screen shot to Jojo and tell them I'm disappointed in them gifting things for crappy influencers to sell and that it's put me off buying anything from them in future!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.