Home_withthedunsmures #4 wet plaster, black mould, that island on wheels is comedy gold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s absolutely manic behaviour. I wish she had someone in her life for some actual proper advice and guidance - yes she’s an adult but clearly one dealing with family trauma and these ideas are insane. She has no idea of the costs involved in landscaping/gardening - focus on the bathroom Abby! She’s delusional about their incomes too stretching to any of this, they are not well paid.

Reactions: 15
Abby hen that pile of shite in the garden isn't 'insta reality'. It's the reality of 2 adults who don't drive and therefore can't take their shite to the local dump.

Absoloutely disgusting having all that shite piled up in the garden. Here's a wee tip. Stop spending money on tile paint and pay a waste disposal company to take that away.

🤢🤢🤢

It’s absolutely manic behaviour. I wish she had someone in her life for some actual proper advice and guidance - yes she’s an adult but clearly one dealing with family trauma and these ideas are insane. She has no idea of the costs involved in landscaping/gardening - focus on the bathroom Abby! She’s delusional about their incomes too stretching to any of this, they are not well paid.
She deffo doesn't. Skip alone for the brick work she wants to just remove will be hundreds alone.

Reactions: 11
She wants fake plants out the front but a secret garden out the back? Make it make any sense….

• Haha
Does she want a secret garden, full of artificial plants and flowers?

Cause having real flowers at the front of the house in planters is too much hard work for Abby to do, but a whole back garden & ✨ extension ✨ worth of real flora is manageable 👍

Make it make sense.

P.s actually putting "cup of tea" on your to do list is embarrassing. It's like when I have a huge to do list and I write stuff I've already done just so I have something to 'tick' off just to get me motivated 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Also can someone tell me how queen Abby on a lower paid job, and so is her hubby (no shade, on level of jobs) can plan to afford to overpay on their mortgage, buy land including legal fees etc, renovate/landscape a secret garden, install a real fire log burner, paint exterior of house and get driving lessons/get a car for Stu on their income, plus pay bills, buy food, care for pets, weekly trips to the range, and whatever else Abby decides on, as she always has a new idea every week?????

Cause she/they certainly will not have any savings left like she said. Will be paying their £6k financed carpets monthly too, so where does all this disposable income come from to achieve all their plans within this year alone? Genuinely curious, as I must be missing something!

Like what am I doing wrong with me and my hubby earning over double what they two get, have a 2 bed semi and 1 pet, 1 car, no kids, yet we gotta save and work hard to put money away for Reno's, holidays etc yet Abby can flutter money like it's monopoly money!? 🙃

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Also can someone tell me how queen Abby on a lower paid job, and so is her hubby (no shade, on level of jobs) can plan to afford to overpay on their mortgage, buy land including legal fees etc, renovate/landscape a secret garden, install a real fire log burner, paint exterior of house and get driving lessons/get a car for Stu on their income, plus pay bills, buy food, care for pets, weekly trips to the range, and whatever else Abby decides on, as she always has a new idea every week?????

Cause she/they certainly will not have any savings left like she said. Will be paying their £6k financed carpets monthly too, so where does all this disposable income come from to achieve all their plans within this year alone? Genuinely curious, as I must be missing something!

Like what am I doing wrong with me and my hubby earning over double what they two get, have a 2 bed semi and 1 pet, 1 car, no kids, yet we gotta save and work hard to put money away for Reno's, holidays etc yet Abby can flutter money like it's monopoly money!? 🙃
You're not doing anything wrong at all. Abby lives in absoloute fantasy land. This time next year let's see how many of these things theve actually done.

• Heart
"Don't come at me for the cat hair on the toaster, they are my babies so go where they want"

Shes bogging as duck and to me that's her admitted Bella is at the bottom of the chain in that house. The biggest animal yet Bella doesn't get free reign of the house. That poor dog. Could see on the stories yest her nails looked quite long - shows she doesn't get walked much so probs just shoved in the garden.

If abby gets this "secret garden" it's just another place for Bella to be banished from 😔

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I nearly buckled myself running to this thread after the secret garden reveal. The nuts and bolts have fell off this cart, buckle up were thundering downhill at a scary pace

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Moaning her husband who has the mortgage in HIS name is having visitors round THEIR house.

Get a grip. Its getting boring now.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I just can’t with this fkin idiot anymore. ‘I’m just a clean freak’ MATE YOU WAS SPRAY PAINTING DIRECTLY ON YOUR FKIN CARPET LAST NIGHT!!

She has absolutely blown them this girl, defo a sandwich short of a picnic

I just can’t with this fkin idiot anymore. ‘I’m just a clean freak’ MATE YOU WAS SPRAY PAINTING DIRECTLY ON YOUR FKIN CARPET LAST NIGHT!!

She has absolutely blown them this girl, defo a sandwich short of a picnic
Oh my lord, I should have waited before I posted..

The wiping around of the cat hair on the toaster🤮🤮 good job she’s a clean freak, I couldn’t bare to see the house if she was a dirty cow…🤥

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I just don’t even know where to begin today. She’s surely heading for some sort of mental breakdown. Absolutely batshit. She can’t even lie properly between a few stories, one minute she woke up at 5:30am then 6:30am.. but your ‘to do list’ says to wake up at 8am Abs, so don’t tick it!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm speechless. Utterly speechless. What's so secret about the secret garden? She'll have showed us and told us everything about it a million times over before you can say 'wee fanny'.

Reactions: 8
Naaaah sorry Scabby you’ve been rumbled. You do not clean “a million times a day” otherwise that electric hob wouldn’t have been in the state it was before you cleaned it. As for the cat hair on the toaster 🤮 She really is a manky witch.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Bloody hell is this girl on crack or what?! It’s a council estate in the Glasgow Abby, not some sprawling country estate in the Highlands. Get a flipping grip!!!

• Haha
This is why I won’t eat from people in work, you never know what their houses are like and the thought of cats roaming the benches gives me the ick 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Jesus Christ what a bleeping day, and by that I mean just watching her stories. I’m exhausted!

That’s a manic meltdown if ever I saw one. Someone needs to intervene asap. Its not healthy behaviour. My heads spinning just listening to her.

The lassie is beyond delusional. She’s living in a fantasy land. She’s talking about living in the present. Well presently you’ve got an ugly bathroom and no money to replace it. Sort the present issues that are within your means. Drop the fantasising about material stuff you don’t yet have and realistically probably never will. HER goals are massively disproportionate to their income. Is she planning on growing money on the (artificial) trees in her wasteland, err, “secret garden”?

She’ll be back begging the council for a house in a year. That house will be repossessed, I can feel it because she will stop at nothing to try reach her goals and the easiest way of getting there is debt. The thing with debt is it needs paid back and they can only pay so much with their inconsistent wages.

Also don’t say you’re a clean freak if you don’t see an issue with cat hair on your worktops 🤢. Hope Bella escapes one day and finds a better home. That gorgeous dog deserves the world and far more than she’s getting the now.

Reactions: 18
I'm I the only person who finds the pile of shite in their garden just vile? Fair enough as a short term solution while you wait on the removal guys but I'd be spending my money on getting rid of that before tile paint.

Reactions: 13
The cat hair🤮 she cleans on top, does she clean the inside? I bet they get a nice layer of cat chair every time they make toast 🤢 she’s vile, there’s no way I’d be letting my cats in the kitchen if they were gonna leave all that hair where I make food. Neat freak but doesn’t care about what germs her cat are leaving all over the kitchen counter

• Sick
Reactions: 5
The cat hair🤮 she cleans on top, does she clean the inside? I bet they get a nice layer of cat chair every time they make toast 🤢 she’s vile, there’s no way I’d be letting my cats in the kitchen if they were gonna leave all that hair where I make food. Neat freak but doesn’t care about what germs her cat are leaving all over the kitchen counter
And cleaning spray! 🤢 she’s gross

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.