Home_withthedunsmures #4 wet plaster, black mould, that island on wheels is comedy gold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm I the only person who finds the pile of shite in their garden just vile? Fair enough as a short term solution while you wait on the removal guys but I'd be spending my money on getting rid of that before tile paint.
The mice will be back before she knows it with that mountain of shite

Reactions: 5
🤢🤮 the cat hair on the toaster. More so how she reacts to it. Like shut your kitchen door - they have the rest of the whole house to go about! Not where you eat and prepare food. Basic hygiene!

Or if you MUST let your cats crawl absolutely everywhere including on surfaces you make food on, then at least get a toaster topper (can buy them like wooden or material ones that protect the tops of toasters from anything settling into the grates, which are typically used more so for dust etc)

But it's the fact theres only one litter tray between the 3 of them and she's admitted she doesn't clean it often, maybe once a week. So can you imagine their paws in a very dirty litter tray then crawling over worktops that you will make food on. She didn't even use an antibacterial spray to disinfect, just a polish 😵💀

I'm I the only person who finds the pile of shite in their garden just vile? Fair enough as a short term solution while you wait on the removal guys but I'd be spending my money on getting rid of that before tile paint.
It's absolutely ridiculous! Fair enough maybe a bit of rubbish is okay. Especially if you have a car and your gonna take a dump run at the end of the week. But with that volume of rubbish - she needs to hire a skip!

But Abby being Abby will expect the fairies (that will live in her secret garden) to get rid of it when she isn't looking🧚🧚🧚🪰🪰🪰

I think she would be better suited still living in the squalor council flat estate if that's the way she leaves her mess.
If I was her neighbour I'd be mortified. She will deffo be having another visit from mice/rats again with that tip!🐁🐀🪤

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Hey Abby,

I don't have cats but I keep my toaster in my pantry. Maybe you should do the same!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Right, surly cleaning your sink, wiping down your fridge and hob and rubbing cat hair into your toaster is not a deep clean…🤣

Also Abby, how dare Stuart’s brother pop round your house (Stuart’s house) for a social at the weekend but when it suits queen Abby shes happy to rinse John boy for his ‘expertise’ she’s a bleep

Reactions: 16
Oh man that wasteland is screaming needles and used Johnny’s.
The land owners must be laughing their heads off,planning to sell it at asking price plus all legal fees paid by them!!
Not to mention it would cost thousands to dig up all that tarmac and get it looking how she thinks it will. Many thousands!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yeah I'm glad that cleaning business she tried to get started never happened. Can you imagine her charging folk for a "deep clean" by her standards?🤢🤢🤢

And surprise surprise, "walk Bella" never got ticked off her to do list today. A dog that size needs a minimum 2 half hour walks a day. Fair enough a little lap dog skipping a walk here and there won't hurt it, but a lab with high energy needs to burn it off! Poor thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How rude of her saying about the “peace and quiet” now the niece is gone home. Even if you think it what benefit is telling your thousand odd followers. Would hardly entice you to visit with your child again

Reactions: 7
My cat means the world to me. But by duck is she climbing over my counters. And she knows better not to climb over the kitchen. Cats are intelligent, but it's clear Abby's just rule the roost whilst poor Bella is forgot about. And I'm saying this as someone who prefers cats to dogs, but there is no excuse. Not only is Bella already restricted, her only freedom of a garden is progressively being turned in to a dump because Abby can't be arsed dealing with realities staring her in the face! Burying her head in the sand with everything. I'm starting to think her motto is if in doubt, paint it black!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The cats sit on the toaster to see out the window. 🤢
You would move the toaster right?

Anyone else piss themselves at the “fresh trim👌🏻“ story💀💀💀 That is most definitely NOT a fresh trim hun it’s literally bald then a random greasy patch of hair plonked on top like a toupee, did his 3 year old niece do that when she was round earlier? If looks bledy awful😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yeah he would suit a fade into the long part on top. Just seems soo drastic, like it makes the top part look like a toupee. Which is a shame as he is fairly handsome but it does nothing for him

Stu looks like he's breathing really fast in the latest story. Poor guy I hope he's OK.
Probs sitting there with Abby rabbiting on into his ear about the secret garden and he is calculating how many pay day loans he's gonna need to take out in order to shut her up!

Reactions: 2
Plans so far for the house

Put in log burner
Buy wardrobes
New flooring/carpets
Paint bathroom
Paint exterior
Buy fake plants
Buy new bed frame and side tables
Move bathroom wall/ new bathroom with a super expensive suite
Buy land and cover all legal fees
Landscape a secret garden
Convert downstairs cupboard into a toilet
In 5 years, extend with new kitchen/utility/French patio doors 🤪

Have I missed anything because I'm bleeping dizzy 😵

• Haha
Stu looks like he's breathing really fast in the latest story. Poor guy I hope he's OK.
It's a boomerang. A really tit one. Who even uses boomerang these days. However, if I was sitting back watching Abby ruin my house and deplete my finances I'd be breathing like that too.

Delusions of grandeur, bad painting and plaster, this council house Reno is a total disaster.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She's a dirty cow! She didn't even wipe the hairs off the toaster or use antibac! Just a shine spray 🤮 nice bit of car hair with your toast anyone?

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Is that cat tit spread on cat hair toast? How appetising!!!!!!!

I actually feel quite sorry for them both. Clearly both lost the plot and both look at least 10 years older than they are. They need to Stop trying to prove they are something they are not and be more humble like they were in the council flat. No need to stress themselves trying to overdo it. Just give the house a basic but professional make over and enjoy what they have. There’s only 2 of them, they don’t need a big extension or massive garden that they’ll have to maintain. Use that money to overpay and clear the mortgage and enjoy travelling together. No point throwing hard earned cash into a house that would not gain value.

Reactions: 7
Anyone else piss themselves at the “fresh trim👌🏻“ story💀💀💀 That is most definitely NOT a fresh trim hun it’s literally bald then a random greasy patch of hair plonked on top like a toupee, did his 3 year old niece do that when she was round earlier? If looks bledy awful😂😂
I actually showed my partner the picture and said he looks like an iced gem😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.