Home_withthedunsmures #4 wet plaster, black mould, that island on wheels is comedy gold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she say “my family member”. Surely you’d just say my uncle or nephew or whatever?!

Reactions: 5
Not trying to be Dr Tattle and diagnose anyone but… this screams Abby👀

73866EEA-2212-4838-9F4C-6AF0BCE82DBE.jpeg
ACC28EB3-7BC9-4D11-B684-BF4AF10E385F.jpeg

Reactions: 9
Why does she say “my family member”. Surely you’d just say my uncle or nephew or whatever?!
Think she's trying not to say Johnny 🤭 I actually feel for the guy, doing all that work for duck all. Family or not, they are taking a loan of the guy. The odd job yes, or to help Stuart, but not to renovate their full house for them

Reactions: 3
Isn’t “family member” the person who cut her lawn when they first bought the house? She made a big deal about keeping their identity private.. but would share their text messages.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
“I think people totally overlook ikea” said no one ever
😂🤣 whoever sent this (if it’s from a genuine account and not one of Abby’s many others) then they are as delusional as she is! EVERYONE and their granny’s dog use ikea

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone remember when she slagged of new build houses and that they weren't for her.

She wanted a house that was 'built to last'.

The house she actually bought, has damp and mould issues, woodworm that she's gone all quiet on, needs new kitchen and bathroom and is freeeeeezing.

How's that 'built to last' house working out for you Abby 🤣

Should have just bought a new build with brand new everything and toasty warm 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just don't get why she's focusing on such pointless tit! Sort the damp out, get new windows and do a bit at a time. Such a prick

Reactions: 6
When is the green ceiling being unveiled? I’m assuming it looked too dark so they’re now trying to rectify and paint white again?

Also, why doesn’t the kitchen and island get shown much lately?

And regarding the painting of skirting boards without the carpet protection - I hate to think of the dust and fluff getting stuck to the paint. 🤢

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I am honestly sick of seeing the gas and electric top ups.. “let’s see how long this lasts” I assume not long since you never come back to say how long it actually lasted 🫠 she’s manic the doors look nice black (in the right house) but the frames need to be white (I think)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Paint the door black? Yes.
Paint the skirting boards black? Yes.
Paint the ceiling black? Yes.
Paint the window glass black? Yes.
Paint the floor black? Absolutely.

You wont be hearing a no from me babes xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I am honestly sick of seeing the gas and electric top ups.. “let’s see how long this lasts” I assume not long since you never come back to say how long it actually lasted 🫠 she’s manic the doors look nice black (in the right house) but the frames need to be white (I think)

Yes!!!
I'm so sick of her showing it and never updating. Like doesn't she realised the WHOLE country is in an energy/cost of living crisis with people's bills doubling and even tripling in price?

My gas & electric monthly bill used to be £80 a month combined and had been roughly that for over 6 years....fast forward the last 6 months and my bills have been climbing every month despite not using as much consciously and now I'm. At £145 a month, with it still climbing! I've forgone heating not more than 3 hours a day max and being out the house 14+ a day 4 days a week with my job and so does my hubby.

She would be more successful and get less hate if she was just bloody humble and honest. There's a gap in the market on the 'insta-hun' front for people living a humble and non-rich life. Sick of seeing these girls splashing the cash, buying huge houses, designer gear, etc when the whole country is breaking down over the cost of living increases and NHS crumbling. Majority of us "working class" don't want to be bragged to when some are choosing whether to eat or heat each day!

She should remember where she came from (homeless) and that she will only have a normal/common lower paid job and live within her means and stick to the lifestyle she can afford. Instead of present long this false charade of luxury and wealth when obviously it's not sustainable for her.
I used to actually like her when she was doing the overtime (don't agree with the huge amounts she was doing at once), saving her money, being realistic, setting proper goals, and trying to help others do the same.
And I've watched her from the beginning days even before the baby nursery, I'm taking way back to the crushed velvet sofas and glass furniture and when they had one cat called Boo etc,). She was never this arrogant and manic. Maybe just a bit neurotic lol

Last edited:
The wardrobes will look tit sorry, 2 mirrored doors the rest normal. Go away. Eat paint
You’d think but I’ve got the same (but smaller) and it looks nice. We had a joiner build it in though. It is a massive job not like building a MALM set of drawers! Hope the dream team is up to it

I’m sorry but she’s a scruff. I don’t care if you’re getting new carpets why on earth would you paint BLACK paint onto carpets that you’re still using ?! I couldn’t bare to look at the mess, I’m close to unfollowing her at this point because it’s all just so wurhghhh

Reactions: 16
Paint the door black? Yes.
Paint the skirting boards black? Yes.
Paint the ceiling black? Yes.
Paint the window glass black? Yes.
Paint the floor black? Absolutely.

You wont be hearing a no from me babes xx
Alexa play me paint it black by rolling stones🤣

• Haha
When she lifts the carpet it will lift the paint. Also if the skirtings weren’t prepped properly, when the new carpets are fitted the gloss will probably flake and fall off

Reactions: 8
I don’t understand why they don’t just take up the carpets and replace the skirting while they’re waiting for the carpets. All that money on carpets just to have those scabby old skirtings that she’s done a horrendous job of painting.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.