Home_withthedunsmures #4 wet plaster, black mould, that island on wheels is comedy gold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she doing a insta story with the lobby music filming her fridge to show left over Chinese tubs, processed pasties and cakes, sugary yoghurts and coffee drinks like it's worth showing off? 🤣

I'd get the weird craze of filming your fridge if it was filled with mealprep tubs, nice storage ideas, fresh meal plans etc, but not what she has going on - if be embarrassed if someone opened my fridge and it looked like that 🤣

I make my own cold coffee brew from scratch that I store in my fridge in a nice jug and it's more nicer than that artificial crap. She has a Nespresso machine as well ffs, they literally make pods for cold coffee too!🤦‍♀️

No shame for Aldi (as I do my food shopping there) but the contents are not really brag worthy or insta worthy is it?

Reactions: 10
Where’s the fruit and veg??? You know it’s bad when there’s more green on her walls than in her fridge. She’s basically done a haul of what not to buy at the supermarket.

Abby, you’d be surprised at what a healthy and balanced diet can do for your mental health.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That food shop 😂 it’s what I’d imagine my kids filling up the trolley with if left to their own devices. Couple of cleaning bits, one bag of frozen fruit and the rest is pure processed junk. How much chocolate and crisps do you need for 2 adults? Where’s the fresh fruit and veg at? Looks like we are about to be subjected to more beige binge eating then one day starvation diet eating only a satsuma for lunch. Meanwhile duck the meds they are making me fat 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Will she be fed at college, like a boarding arrangement? I can't see her enjoying the food if this is her idea of a food shop 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Stu really needs to grow a pair. I can’t imagine me saying to my man. C’mon we will go to
Aldi and and I’ll film whilst you show the camera what you are placing in the trolley. I know where I’d be told to go 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just waiting on the stories that she buys her fruit and veg elsewhere! The trolley just represents her..artificial and full of tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just waiting on the stories that she buys her fruit and veg elsewhere! The trolley just represents her..artificial and full of tit.
I vote this to be the next thread title!

"No fruit and veg, Abby is as artificial as the food in her fridge"

😂🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
😂😂😂😂😂
The state of that trolley! What happened to your diet Abby? No fresh fruit or veg. Just processed, junk food. This girl cannot stay focused on one thing for longer than a day lol
I like to cook & can make a meal out of almost anything - I don't think I'd be able to make anything from that absolute mishmash of processed shite.

Abby hen, have a banana.

Reactions: 7
The fact she blamed the meds on her gaining weight and this is what she eats! And we all know Abby doesnt cook, because if she did, she would show us she did. There would be 10 boomerangs in a row of each step. So Abby, instead of irresponsibly telling your followers that medications caused you to gain weight, a bit of honesty and transparency wouldn't go a miss.

Reactions: 15
She says allllll the time when talking about her monthly food shop that she always puts money aside for fresh fruit & veg, milk, meat etc. But we NEVER see it. What’s the betting she’ll upload a story of some fresh ingredients when she catches up on here?🤣

• Haha
She says allllll the time when talking about her monthly food shop that she always puts money aside for fresh fruit & veg, milk, meat etc. But we NEVER see it. What’s the betting she’ll upload a story of some fresh ingredients when she catches up on here?🤣
Maybe then Bella will have some friends in the fruit flies that gather seeing as no one else in that house bothers with her. We should talk about Bella being neglected more often so she gets walked more when abs reads here

Reactions: 8
How is that enough food to make meals for a month?🤯 Are they just snacking on tit everyday?!

Reactions: 5
Omg the latest paint job!!! She’s either trolling hard, doing a tit job on purpose now or is having a manic episode. Abby please go back to the doctors/therapist.
I was genuinely looking forward to watching them do the house up but they are rushing it all without thinking or planning it through properly. I mean I get it they are excited. But just take your time and do one room at a time!!! Do it well. If it’s your forever home what’s the rush??

Reactions: 12
Im actually starting to think Abby doesn't see this house as a forever home anymore
She doesn't seem satisfied or settled in the home. I'm actually getting whiplash from all the manic and rushing decorating she is doing. 2 months she has been in there are so far:

- Plaster skimmed parts of the house
- put polystyrene wallpaper in the hallway
- redo of the kitchen tiles from original to stick on tiles to tile paint
- repainted the kitchen cupboards twice
- knocked down a cupboard wall in bedroom and looking into getting a 'bespoke' IKEA wardrobe fitted
- priced £6k on carpets/flooring for a 2 bed house that will be a luxury scratching post to 4 cats
- ordered too big a sofa
- ordered reflective window stickers that didn't work
- looked into purchasing derelict land behind the garden for no reason
- bought another fake olive tree
- bought countless Nik nacks for 'decor' while the house is still needing foundation level decorating (it's like putting the cherry on top of cake batter)
- childishly painting any white skirting/doors etc black
- made a "pantry" in the boiler cupboard
- bought a new cat to bring into the chaos

Have I missed anything else? Lol

2 months into buying my 1st home (which was 12 years old and TBH in good condition despite some botched DIY jobs done by the previous owner), I had a shower installed as there was only 1x bath, painted the house white to get a blank canvas to see what I could work with, had my sofas delivered (which I measured beforehand to make sure they would fit lol), bought a new fridge and washing machine, tidied up the garden, bought a shed, a new front door (changed the locks the first day) and planned a 5 year plan for the house based off living in it for those 2 months (i.e new windows, decor, carpets/flooring, new bathroom etc).
I felt I accomplished alot in the first 8 weeks too!

I took my time, planned and did things correctly. I watched alot of YouTube videos on how to do things I didn't know and made sure I completed something before moving onto the next.

The rule of thumb people say is get the main bedroom done completely first as it's generally the easiest/quickest, as that will be your safe haven from all the Reno work going on in the rest of the house that will take longer.

She can't even see one thing through to the end in that house before jumping onto the next thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Im actually starting to think Abby doesn't see this house as a forever home anymore
She doesn't seem satisfied or settled in the home. I'm actually getting whiplash from all the manic and rushing decorating she is doing. 2 months she has been in there are so far:

- Plaster skimmed parts of the house
- put polystyrene wallpaper in the hallway
- redo of the kitchen tiles from original to stick on tiles to tile paint
- repainted the kitchen cupboards twice
- knocked down a cupboard wall in bedroom and looking into getting a 'bespoke' IKEA wardrobe fitted
- priced £6k on carpets/flooring for a 2 bed house that will be a luxury scratching post to 4 cats
- ordered too big a sofa
- ordered reflective window stickers that didn't work
- looked into purchasing derelict land behind the garden for no reason
- bought another fake olive tree
- bought countless Nik nacks for 'decor' while the house is still needing foundation level decorating (it's like putting the cherry on top of cake batter)
- childishly painting any white skirting/doors etc black
- made a "pantry" in the boiler cupboard
- bought a new cat to bring into the chaos

Have I missed anything else? Lol

2 months into buying my 1st home (which was 12 years old and TBH in good condition despite some botched DIY jobs done by the previous owner), I had a shower installed as there was only 1x bath, painted the house white to get a blank canvas to see what I could work with, had my sofas delivered (which I measured beforehand to make sure they would fit lol), bought a new fridge and washing machine, tidied up the garden, bought a shed, a new front door (changed the locks the first day) and planned a 5 year plan for the house based off living in it for those 2 months (i.e new windows, decor, carpets/flooring, new bathroom etc).
I felt I accomplished alot in the first 8 weeks too!

I took my time, planned and did things correctly. I watched alot of YouTube videos on how to do things I didn't know and made sure I completed something before moving onto the next.

The rule of thumb people say is get the main bedroom done completely first as it's generally the easiest/quickest, as that will be your safe haven from all the Reno work going on in the rest of the house that will take longer.

She can't even see one thing through to the end in that house before jumping onto the next thing.
I’ve followed this muppet & the thread with some amusement, but agree with this. The other thing is she has likely seriously devalued an already cheap house, so she will probably be stuck with it for longer than she would have been had she done things properly (and by properly I mean dealing with the issues instead of painting over them etc). It’s like she’s a little girl playing with a dolls house except it’s real life!

we did a fully stripped back to bare brick reno and it was tough but even at that once we had the structural work done we lived in the house to decide on next moves. Honestly could not have afforded to go on how she is!

I just don’t get where the money comes from when they are in low paid jobs. Yeah I get their mortgage is cheap but it’s all relative!

Yeah, we’ve lived in our first bought home (mortgage) for about 10 months now, so far we’ve replaced our bedroom and kids’ room floors, painted most rooms (still need to do kitchen, bathroom & hallway), painted kitchen cupboards & tiles until we can afford a new kitchen, bought new furniture after we’ve moved in and measured and painted the bannister. We’ve put a lot of things on hold over the past few months while we’ve been trying to fix a damp problem that we have that didn’t come up on the house survey when we bought. We desperately need new flooring as we pulled a fireplace out so have a gap in flooring that’s being covered up by a rug, but we needed to save for the flooring as we didn’t want to get it on finance. It’s a long progress but our house is completelyi liveable and safe so we’re happy to just have a home that’s ours. I feel so sad for Abby that she doesn’t feel that happiness just by owning her own home, especially having been homeless in the past. The way she’s wrecked the house and just buys big furniture and other bits to clutter it up is just crazy behaviour and I honestly can’t believe stu is letting her act like this. I’ve had mental health problems for years now and I definitely get a bit manic sometimes and say I’m gonna order things on finance cos we need them and my partner talks me down from it and makes me see sense, it’s just sad that no one is doing this with Abby.
I wonder how much of it she actually ends up regretting, I know that I would be hating that fridge freezer by now if I was her

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.