Home_withthedunsmures #4 wet plaster, black mould, that island on wheels is comedy gold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Acting shocked at the price of F&B paint. Apparently we’ve found the limit with her unnecessary spending - expensive paint 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She needs to read the room - “I don’t care how much it is, I’ll pay it as I’m a cold person”. Ok there Mrs with your mountains of wealth from other family members, some of us aren’t as lucky as you and have to whack on jumpers, coats, thick socks and sleep in thermals

Reactions: 13
When will she realise that every thought she has doesn’t need to be documented on Instagram.

Reactions: 3
She needs to read the room - “I don’t care how much it is, I’ll pay it as I’m a cold person”. Ok there Mrs with your mountains of wealth from other family members, some of us aren’t as lucky as you and have to whack on jumpers, coats, thick socks and sleep in thermals
She'll pay 🤣... that's how she got STU into the default situation, by needed everything there and then

Reactions: 2
Do you remember before they moved into the house she was bragging how having the electric & gas top up metres was Better, that she knew best and now she’s constantly doing polls and playing dumb to ask all these questions.
Tell me you are trying to increase engagement to be an Instahun without telling me you are trying to increase engagement……🫠
Why don’t you use google?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
why does she think we care about how much gas and electricity she uses and why does she feel the need to drag it out over 92173 stories *yawn* 😴 and the stupid laughs she does mid word

Reactions: 4
She definitely can’t read a room all the struggling families and struggles and Abby is like “ we had the heating on like 7/8 hours yesterday 😂

Abby watch your own videos back if you want to know where you are going wrong 😂

Showing off with her fancy paint 😂 real wealthy people don’t need to mention the name brand of the paint they just do it
She’s trying to be showing off like she’s rich 🤑
She’s trying to create a house which is fancy and I get that but she’s not done the basics why not get the electrics mood woodworm done now? Before the paint and plants and cabinets

Wonder if she watches her own videos 🤪

• Haha
I can’t stand the stories about the gas and electricity, does she not have any clue what’s going on in the world? We’re trying to work out the difference between the flat and a house, why? You’ve moved to a house, a totally different layout, set up, older windows, mould, damp, old doors why would you even price comparison it, you going back to the flat if it’s too expensive? I just don’t get it. It’s the same when I got my new car (diesel) and everyone used to say ooo is it more expensive than petrol, well yes it is but I can’t compare it to my old car cause I don’t have that car in both petrol and Diesel engines. It’s not something that can be compared. She needs to read the room we’re in them middle of an economic crisis.

The only shocking thing about the farrow and ball paint is that she’s made it this far in the process and actually hadn’t googled the price, seen the colour and thought she knew best. Any decent decorator will tell you to get the paint colour matched because the paint is a much better quality. Her maths is also very wrong when talking to herself about the prices of the paints 🤔🫣

Reactions: 9
Not blessed in the intelligence department is she? I think she's a lonely girl with no friends or family and definitely has narcissistic traits.

Reactions: 8
Why is she painting the small rooms those horrid dark colours? She thinks she's living in a mansion with her roll top bath, kitchen island and dark paint!

Just plonking myself here for the 💫 tRaNsFoRmAtIoN 💫 of the spare bedroom with their old furniture/nieces bedroom/wardrobe room/bathroom extension/dumping ground
I don’t think the house stu bought is the house she lives in in her head 💭

I know we’ve said it before but she’s constantly chasing the next idea. Picked a bedroom colour,
Onto carpets & now discussing the spare room. I can not keep up.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does she do everything arse for elbow. It’s plaster and paint a preferably empty room then carpets. She makes it so much more difficult than it needs to be. Imagine what a pain in the arse it’s going to be emptying that bedroom of furniture to get carpet laid

Reactions: 7
Why does she do everything arse for elbow. It’s plaster and paint a preferably empty room then carpets. She makes it so much more difficult than it needs to be. Imagine what a pain in the arse it’s going to be emptying that bedroom of furniture to get carpet laid
Ripping out the carpets should’ve been one of the first things they did. Did they even deep clean them? It gives me the absolute fear thinking about walking on and having my pets walk on someone’s old musty dusty crusty carpets 🤢

Reactions: 7
Does anyone else think she's bought followers? Really low engagement on her posts for someone that has so many

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.