Home_withthedunsmures #4 wet plaster, black mould, that island on wheels is comedy gold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not even a star on top of the tree ffs

Is she just gonna change her name every time we make a new thread?
Probably. I reckon she thinks people have amnesia where they simply can’t remember what she was called before

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She wonders how long the tree will last with the 3 cats (cause the dogs barred from the sitting room) I would imagine the tree will last longer than Abby’s social media blackout

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's quite nice to see a normal looking tree on Instagram but ffs put a star on the top and stop with the 9 billion videos of it 😂

Reactions: 5
Why have they put up the tree when they’ve not even painted the lounge yet? Or are they planning to just leave it with a patchy mist coat?!

Reactions: 9
_ourhomerenovation_
_ourhomerenovation_
_ourhomerenovation_
_ourhomerenovation_
_ourhomerenovation_

Howwwllllinggg😂😂😂 I love this thread and you bunch of fannys

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Why has she gone private? How will I cope without milky tea and rambles?

Reactions: 4
she’s angling to deny she has social media by taking her name away from the most recent account name. She’ll just tell them she doesn’t have it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
"_ourhomerenovation" aka how to make a fixer upper look worse while wasting £££'s in the process.
Aka I came off insta so that I could change my insta handle after the new tattle thread was started 😂

She’s just so desperate for the prison service to not find any info out about her online. All you need to do is type Abby Dunsmure in to google and you get the tattle threads plus all her newspaper articles. Which btw, I don’t think the prison service will look to favourably upon her referring to drug users as junkies…

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Aka I came off insta so that I could change my insta handle after the new tattle thread was started 😂

She’s just so desperate for the prison service to not find any info out about her online. All you need to do is type Abby Dunsmure in to google and you get the tattle threads plus all her newspaper articles. Which btw, I don’t think the prison service will look to favourably upon her referring to drug users as junkies…
I thought the exact same thing! Wonder if that will come back to haunt her. Very poor choice of words.

Reactions: 7
Why hasn’t she sorted that awful blind or painted above the window?

She’s throws away money on utter rubbish yet scrimps on the more important items. She thinks this view is goals?!
I can’t understand that part next to the window on the left, is it patchy paint or where she’s painted wet plaster ?

I can’t understand that part next to the window on the left, is it patchy paint or where she’s painted wet plaster ?
Probably. Won’t be long until the paint starts peeling.
That end of the room looks so cluttered - wait until the too-big sofa arrives and then they’ll barely be able to swing 1 cat, let alone 4, as the entire room will be chocker!

Also, that story where she shows the back of the house - there are no chimney stacks. Surely that suggests that there isn’t an actual chimney for her precious log burner? Certainly doesn’t look like there is a chimney breast upstairs.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also, that story where she shows the back of the house - there are no chimney stacks. Surely that suggests that there isn’t an actual chimney for her precious log burner? Certainly doesn’t look like there is a chimney breast upstairs.
no I will actually die if there isn’t even a chimney breast 😂

Right Ive Had to investigate further….

I have no idea what I’m looking for but there does appear to be lack of chimney…… any experts on here who can advise further
66720057-C09C-46A2-AB52-7649DEE2EF78.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
2EBC707A-BA1A-4CC7-8531-8B5D444BD4AA.png

Because I can’t sleep I googled it, sadly she can get one without a chimney it just takes a little longer. But I think she’s underestimated the pricing of one, as the above price is just for the installation and not actually the price of the log burner

Reactions: 5
View attachment 1763419
Because I can’t sleep I googled it, sadly she can get one without a chimney it just takes a little longer. But I think she’s underestimated the pricing of one, as the above price is just for the installation and not actually the price of the log burner
I know plenty of people who installed log burners in their homes without chimneys but they’ve been in a corner by an external wall. Can you imagine the drama as she wants it where that ‘chimney breast’ is in the lounge. She’s said about opening it up - but based on the exterior, there potentially isn’t anything to open up.

That’s surely going to be expensive to then run up through the first floor & loft? Will she be installing a chimney breast to enclose it going all the way up? It wouldn’t make sense to have it in a corner when that chimney breast is in the middle of the room - would make it a very asymmetrical space. Is she going to knock the chimney breast out? If so it seems silly to have plastered the room before this was done?

Have I dropped a bombshell for you Abby? Deactivate for half a day if yes, a whole day if no.

I must say she’s helped remind me why I never went down the architecture route in my career.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Honestly she’s an absolute tit. She wants all of this but has bothered to plaster before even thinking. And it’s only going to work out cheaper if she can source cheap wood, and I doubt she’ll go looking for wood, chop it up and let it dry out. She’ll spend a fortune on bags of wood from home bargains and she’ll think she’s mint. Or she’ll stick some twigs in and be a smug bastard

Honestly she’s an absolute tit. She wants all of this but has bothered to plaster before even thinking. And it’s only going to work out cheaper if she can source cheap wood, and I doubt she’ll go looking for wood, chop it up and let it dry out. She’ll spend a fortune on bags of wood from home bargains and she’ll think she’s mint. Or she’ll stick some twigs in and be a smug bastard
I’m sure she said someone bought wood for cheap and it done them all year. So you are wrong 🙃😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.