Home_withthedunsmures #4 wet plaster, black mould, that island on wheels is comedy gold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ā€œI see it as short term pain for long term gainā€ no u donā€™t tho, you leave at literally the earliest opportunity or after one minor inconvenience

I also feel bad for all the care workers that follow her who are probably made to feel like tit or want to change careers after she has been non stop slagging the industry offšŸ˜„ Iā€™m glad sheā€™s left bc those vulnerable people need carers who actually care.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Such a short Christmas tree, it looks daft with the olive tree crammed in the back.

Reactions: 6
Is she having a laugh? Support workers get paid loads more? Trust me love support workers donā€™t get paid more, youā€™re probs just missing the sleepover allowance. But they defo donā€™t get paid more. I did that job for over 6 years and when I left I went somewhere that paid me Ā£3 PH more for half the work, half the responsibility and half the stress. Also, everyone knows a dressing gown belt curls your hair as itā€™s been viral for about 6 months now. Go and make a tit cuppa and look at your view, youā€™re irritating me now šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I work in healthcare, and no, she doesn't make me feel bad about it by her views on the role. It makes me realise (not tooting my own horn) that im excellent at my job, because I can speak about my workplace with such positivity. And I'm glad shes not in care anymore. I just know she'd be a nightmare to work with. She seems so entitled because she's worked in 'crappy jobs'. That's life Abby! I wake with the attitude everyday 'thank god Im well enough to go to work'. Change your mindset and your life will change. But another kitten and a set of patio doors will fix all of Abby's issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
But they are both supposed to be estranged from their families?! Obviously they aren't. She's such a bull talker.

Reactions: 8
But they are both supposed to be estranged from their families?! Obviously they aren't. She's such a bull talker.
I was thinking the same thing. Suddenly fussing over her niece. I hope she realises children arenā€™t to be used as toys - that little girl would be heartbroken if suddenly her aunt & uncle disappear.

Reactions: 7
God I hope she doesnā€™t have kids any time soon, sheā€™s too much of a mess to be bringing children into it

Reactions: 3
God I hope she doesnā€™t have kids any time soon, sheā€™s too much of a mess to be bringing children into it
Not even that, if she's serious about this prison job, she'll keep her legs shut for now.
I wouldn't want to be pregnant and a prison officer.

Reactions: 4
Where is all this family suddenly appearing from? And where have the ā€œclose friends like family with not much time leftā€ disappeared to?šŸ¤”

Reactions: 11
Iā€™d say balenciaga are well scared now that unemployed Abby in her ex council house has shared a diss video about them

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.