Home_at_threefourfive

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No I’m sure it’s 450? Still a hell of a lot of money but people like her don’t mind going in debt to look like there loaded to outsiders. She’s so fake I no her and live local she walks in home bargains like she’s a celebrity and everyone should be running over to her. Even her friends can’t believe how shallow she’s become, people see her as a big nobhead 🤣
It was £618,000

Reactions: 1
No I’m sure it’s 450? Still a hell of a lot of money but people like her don’t mind going in debt to look like there loaded to outsiders. She’s so fake I no her and live local she walks in home bargains like she’s a celebrity and everyone should be running over to her. Even her friends can’t believe how shallow she’s become, people see her as a big nobhead 🤣
Oooh give us more if you know her! Have they only started having this many holidays since she started her online travel business?

Does anyone follow tales of elmvale? I think she's going down with mlm travel route. Time to unfollow...

Does anyone follow tales of elmvale? I think she's going down with mlm travel route. Time to unfollow...
I follow her. Omg!!! She has gone downhill lately. Just been to Maldives and now off to Australia for 3 weeks. She spends spends spends! She needs her own thread for sure.

Reactions: 2
I follow her. Omg!!! She has gone downhill lately. Just been to Maldives and now off to Australia for 3 weeks. She spends spends spends! She needs her own thread for sure.
I used to like her but the annoyance is real. Seems v materialistic. I'm surprised she's not got a thread.

I used to like her but the annoyance is real. Seems v materialistic. I'm surprised she's not got a thread.
She definitely does need one. Spends, brags and eye fucks herself all day and doesnt disclose the 100s of gifted and sponsored items
She gets.

shes also got one of this accounts you get affiliate money from so must be trying to fund her maternity leave as much as possible

She’s just done a story which says you do not have to build a team to make money from the travel business. She implies that you save money on your own travel and earn a commission. But how the hell do you pay for all that travel? With your other job? But she hasn’t got another job. So surely she makes so much because she recruits new agents? Am I missing something?!
I honestly don’t know how she travels as much as she does. I wonder if she travelled so much when she was a mortgage broker?

Don't know how she will afford it when the pyramid scheme comes crashing down!
They certainly don’t seem concerned about the financial aspect of the build - quite the opposite. You would think a pool would be the last thing you do. She’s roped in Hannah from talesofelmsvale now!!! I’m not sure why Hannah would consider it when she obviously has a good job and her fiancé is a pharmacist. The lure of money eh!

They certainly don’t seem concerned about the financial aspect of the build - quite the opposite. You would think a pool would be the last thing you do. She’s roped in Hannah from talesofelmsvale now!!! I’m not sure why Hannah would consider it when she obviously has a good job and her fiancé is a pharmacist. The lure of money eh!
I noticed she had joined the mlm, can't stand her now. So fake.

Reactions: 3
I noticed she had joined the mlm, can't stand her now. So fake.
Must admit I’ve gone off her too. Every day she tells us exactly what she’s doing or is going to do. Shows off all the takeaways they eat and then everything she’s bought that day. Obviously thinks everyone has same disposable income as she does. The amount of clothes she buys is disgusting. Annoying!

Reactions: 4
Does ‘tale of Elmsvale’ have a thread? Not coming up on a search, she’s so materialistic , probably the worst I’ve ever seen on Instagram!

Does ‘tale of Elmsvale’ have a thread? Not coming up on a search, she’s so materialistic , probably the worst I’ve ever seen on Instagram!
No but She should have! I did like her when I first came across her. But bloody hell she never stops buying stuff. Just been to Maldives, going to oz in two weeks and having shed loads of work done on the house. Annoying!!!

Used to like her but I agree, she needs to read the room a little.

Reactions: 4