Home_at_threefourfive

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No I’m sure it’s 450? Still a hell of a lot of money but people like her don’t mind going in debt to look like there loaded to outsiders. She’s so fake I no her and live local she walks in home bargains like she’s a celebrity and everyone should be running over to her. Even her friends can’t believe how shallow she’s become, people see her as a big nobhead 🤣
No definitely offers over 600k. I know the bungalow. It's in Cronton.

I'm from Liverpool too. She's pretty much an overnight success. She's obviously made quite a bit over the last 2 years from Instagram and the travel pyramid as she definitely wasn't well off beforehand.

Reactions: 2
How on earth has she managed to afford her new home? It's over 600k!
I thought exactly this!!! Gone from a semi to detached bungalow which they are intending to make into two story house!!!

I presume her hubby has a good job??? Gone on holiday again and saying she’s got 7 more holidays booked??? Ffs!!

I enjoyed her account as she did a nice job on the extension & it was a normal home. The holiday stuff is very boring & only still following to nose at the new house. Her current house is very standard of insta home accounts 3/4 years ago and she said recently her style has changed and I bet my life her new house will be a carbon copy of say kghome.. all Nordic Inspired. These home accounts just have such little originality 🙈

Reactions: 4
She’s on holiday but is still “working” signing up new agents! No bloody Wonder if she’s making enough money to buy a 600k house! Anyone know what her hubby does?

She’s on holiday but is still “working” signing up new agents! No bloody Wonder if she’s making enough money to buy a 600k house! Anyone know what her hubby does?
Works for network rail, I think it’s so sad going away and still hounding people to join her travel business 🙈 Sat by the pool on their first day away to get chatting and signing them up 🤦🏻‍♀️

Shes away in Spain...amber list
I was just coming on here to say the same thing! Now I know her “job” is a kind of pyramid selling scheme but she must be selling a hell of a lot of holidays to live the lifestyle she so obviously lives. Why would you go away again during restrictions when you’ve only been home a couple of weeks from the lady holiday? And they’re buying a £600k house! Blimey!

Reactions: 1
Wonder if she’ll change her account name once she’s moved.
Have they actually moved out the house now and in with her husbands mum?

Wonder if she’ll change her account name once she’s moved.
Have they actually moved out the house now and in with her husbands mum?
Yes she showed a reel of them packing up the house. She said they were moving in with parents until the new house goes through I think.

She mentioned the other day that her new house will be completing soon, yet she’s in Spain and will then need to quarantine for 10 days at home🤷🏼‍♀️ Can’t see her doing that🧐

Hope they don’t exchange and complete tomorrow and miss the stamp duty deadline 😝 she can see how it feels to lose money like all the people she’s convinced to sign up to her MLM tit. Also if she’s isolating how can they possibly get to the solicitors to sign any paperwork 🤨

• Haha
It's not what I imagined ..that pool/pond is awful and will cost an absolute fortune to heat....she could have bought something so much nicer for same money

It's not what I imagined ..that pool/pond is awful and will cost an absolute fortune to heat....she could have bought something so much nicer for same money
I agree! It is a pond and will cost serious money to make into a proper pool. Don’t like the house from the outside either. Garden is fab though.

Garden is lovely and a huge space but god it needs some money spent on it doesn’t it!

It’s got masses of potential, they could put a beautiful house on that plot.

No doubt she’ll be doing some serious reaching out to pool companies to try and get influencer deals to get it free

These accounts with large followings get so many freebies, no doubt she’ll get loads given to her

Reactions: 3
I love the plot and she will do it up lovely and the thought of a swimming pool instead of a algae pond is fine, but not really suitable for the weather north of widnes, when the wind changes and the place will be stinking.

Reactions: 3