Home_at_threefourfive

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Used to like her but I agree, she needs to read the room a little.
I’m the same. She has no idea what struggles most people have. She obviously has a very good job as does the boyfriend (pharmacist) but the spending is at another level. She buys designer gear like it’s going out of fashion. And now venturing into “the travel industry” with lyndsay. Both cut from the same cloth as they say. Greedy!

Reactions: 2
Elmsvale posts soppy videos of her baby with the usual insta-hun music then is never with her baby! He’s constantly thrown at any other family member whilst she gets hair, makeup, nights out , days to clean her house , her baby stayed somewhere overnight less than two weeks old.. who does that?!! My ‘baby’ is nearly 4 years old and hasn’t stayed anywhere overnight yet , when they went on holiday I though ‘oh wow she’ll have to look after her own baby’ and then sure enough they meet other friends and family and palm him off on them too!! Haha !!

Elmsvale posts soppy videos of her baby with the usual insta-hun music then is never with her baby! He’s constantly thrown at any other family member whilst she gets hair, makeup, nights out , days to clean her house , her baby stayed somewhere overnight less than two weeks old.. who does that?!! My ‘baby’ is nearly 4 years old and hasn’t stayed anywhere overnight yet , when they went on holiday I though ‘oh wow she’ll have to look after her own baby’ and then sure enough they meet other friends and family and palm him off on them too!! Haha !!
I can’t judge her for that tbh, I think he’s her parents first grandchild and some people just have really hands on family but she does love a night out 🤣 my mum was always pestering to have my first born.
It’s the spending and the bragging that has put me off her and the thing is, I’m not even in a bad financial situation myself but even I’m looking at her thinking - ffs girl read the room a little!!

Reactions: 4
I can’t judge her for that tbh, I think he’s her parents first grandchild and some people just have really hands on family but she does love a night out 🤣 my mum was always pestering to have my first born.
It’s the spending and the bragging that has put me off her and the thing is, I’m not even in a bad financial situation myself but even I’m looking at her thinking - ffs girl read the room a little!!
She needs her own thread!

Anyone else thinks she looks a good 5 or 6 years older than she is? Gobsmacked when I found out she was only 30
No way!!!!! Really? I though she was 40! I see another insta hun (previous abode) is now telling us of her new travel business! Ffs! They’re all at it!

Reactions: 1
I think a lot of people are fooled by Lyndsay and think she has somehow made herself a hell of a lot of money with her “travel business”. She obviously has but she recruits probably hundreds of agents as she is constantly selling it. Tales of Elmsvale and Precious Abode will surely not do the same. Hannah (TOE) has a job and PA seems to be pulled out with her Reno and kids. They obviously think they will make money as they have big followings. Surely the bubble will burst soon?

Anyone else thinks she looks a good 5 or 6 years older than she is? Gobsmacked when I found out she was only 30
Is she?! I thought she was about my age tbh (40).
She really is braggy, who's arsed that Jenson has been on 26 flights already??
She does love to palm the kid off doesn't she already. Couldn't be arsed landing after travelling from Oz and then getting my nails and hair done.
Is it just me or does she really either have loads of teeth or move her mouth weirdly?

She does love to palm the kid off doesn't she already. Couldn't be arsed landing after travelling from Oz and then getting my nails and hair done.
Is it just me or does she really either have loads of teeth or move her mouth weirdly?
He’s at the best age for flying. Another 12 months and I’ll be shocked if she’s going long haul.

Think the age reference was about Lyndsay not Hannah. I think? Hannah turned 30 in lockdown didnt she?. Hannah is very braggy - they are obviously quite well off as is obvious from the amount of crap she buys.

Think the age reference was about Lyndsay not Hannah. I think? Hannah turned 30 in lockdown didnt she?. Hannah is very braggy - they are obviously quite well off as is obvious from the amount of crap she buys.
Oh sorry I read that wrong, I'm more shocked that Lyndsay is 30??!!!!

Hannah’s fiancé also runs an aesthetics business too on top of his day job

This thread is getting confusing. Anyhoo let's get back to Lyndsey and her OTT pond and dodgy travel biz scheme

Reactions: 6
I can’t understand how she started this business about 2 years ago, when a lot of countries where in lockdown etc. Nobody was really allowed to travel etc, so how could she having been making money/salary out of it.

Gosh yeah looks well older I would of said mid to late 30’s she has her ma’s cream cake hair doo as we say in Liverpool 🤣🤣

I can’t understand how she started this business about 2 years ago, when a lot of countries where in lockdown etc. Nobody was really allowed to travel etc, so how could she having been making money/salary out of it.
She’s well known for being on the beak so probably off her tits

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Gosh yeah looks well older I would of said mid to late 30’s she has her ma’s cream cake hair doo as we say in Liverpool 🤣🤣

She’s well known for being on the beak so probably off her tits
“On the beak” - not heard that one before! Does it mean what I think it means?

• Haha