Home_at_threefourfive

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well she’s off on holiday again! Dubai this time for two weeks. I know doctors and lawyers who don’t holiday as much as they do!!! I know she gets discount on holidays but Jesus she and her hubby must be earn big money.

Reactions: 5
Well she’s off on holiday again! Dubai this time for two weeks. I know doctors and lawyers who don’t holiday as much as they do!!! I know she gets discount on holidays but Jesus she and her hubby must be earn big money.
Must be if they've bought a 600k property. I would be intrigued to see how much she's earning when she declares her company accounts next year.

Someone just asked her if someone could just book their holiday through her and get the savings etc. She said “No you have to join”. So basically she only books her own holidays through the system but recruits others to her team. So again I presume she makes her money by taking a percentage from each member of her team. Is that not a pyramid scheme? She says not. Personally think it’s bollocks.

Someone just asked her if someone could just book their holiday through her and get the savings etc. She said “No you have to join”. So basically she only books her own holidays through the system but recruits others to her team. So again I presume she makes her money by taking a percentage from each member of her team. Is that not a pyramid scheme? She says not. Personally think it’s bollocks.
She makes commission from each person she signs up so yeh a pyramid scheme. If the commission back on each booking was as good as she says wouldn't she be pushing booking people's holidays as well? 🤔

Reactions: 4
How is she going to sell the holidays if she's refusing to book someone's holiday for them?

Or is she implying that in order to book your holiday then you have to be an agent to get it at the low price. What a con and yes it is pyramid selling.

How does that work then? You make money by recruiting members who have to book holidays and so on. That’s a pyramid scheme 😂

Reactions: 2
So you can join but only to book your own holidays, what if you can only afford 1 holiday a year, it would cost you more than you would save or am I missing something.

She makes commission from each person she signs up so yeh a pyramid scheme. If the commission back on each booking was as good as she says wouldn't she be pushing booking people's holidays as well? 🤔
That’s what I thought! I watched her stories later on and someone asked the same question about agents booking your holidays and she changed her answer saying yes you could get an agent to book it but she would recommend you joined yourself. It can’t last long this type of venture because eventually people realise what it is and walk away. I’m amazed how many holidays they still take when they got a massive Reno to pay for?

Why would you sign up and pay £142 for licence and £30 a month fee just to book your own holidays. You need to earn money before you can do that. Lyndsey's advice is utter crap.

£90 for a jug of strawberry daiquiri!! Ffs!! She must be loaded! All the agents she’s signed up are paying for her holidays!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
£90 for a jug of strawberry daiquiri!! Ffs!! She must be loaded! All the agents she’s signed up are paying for her holidays!
I’m still in shock at the cost of that drink!!! I don’t think I could enjoy it for that price 😳😳😳

Reactions: 3
So a golf ball has smashed her passenger windscreen as she is going past a driving range so the 1st thing she does is document it on Instagram.....really!!! 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 6
So a golf ball has smashed her passenger windscreen as she is going past a driving range so the 1st thing she does is document it on Instagram.....really!!! 🤦‍♀️
She’s lucky she wasn’t hurt though! That must have been terrifying

Reactions: 3