Home_at_threefourfive

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s lucky she wasn’t hurt though! That must have been terrifying
Yes definitely, luckily no one was sat in the passenger side, if there was, it would have been a completely different outcome 😒

Reactions: 3
She’s be better off buying her own plane. She goes on holiday more than Judith bloody Chalmers!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just back from Tenerife then off to New York in 4 weeks. I know doctors who can’t afford to holiday like they do! Holiday business or not you still need the money to pay for these holidays! 🤯

Reactions: 4
Just back from Tenerife then off to New York in 4 weeks. I know doctors who can’t afford to holiday like they do! Holiday business or not you still need the money to pay for these holidays! 🤯
Shes top of her upline though must be taking it in being able to afford the new house and renno

Reactions: 1
Shes top of her upline though must be taking it in being able to afford the new house and renno
“Upline” meaning that she has recruited a bus full of other agents so takes a bit of their commission? So the more people she recruits the more she earns? Even so, I just can’t get my head around how much she must be warning to go on all these trips and do a massive Reno. They only lived in a semi before!!! Mind is blown! I’m tempted to join her (not really) 😂

• Haha
Look likes she's adding to her property portfolio from a story I've just seen she must me raking it in the house cost nearly 750k renovation to pay for too and now new property the mind boggles

• Wow
Look likes she's adding to her property portfolio from a story I've just seen she must me raking it in the house cost nearly 750k renovation to pay for too and now new property the mind boggles
What have I missed?!!! Surely they’re not buying another house!!!

Someone said they paid £600,000 still so much £ honestly these are just as bad as bloody scammers. Take take take!! Don’t get me wrong her children must see some beautiful places but their bored stiff home or away. My friends daughter goes to the same school as her daughter and they can’t stand it, if their mother isn’t climbing in her laptop she’s got her phone in her face. Don’t believe everything you see on the gram, it’s all bullshit and the lies just become natural to her!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Just seen on luxefamily 5 lyndsey has levelled up and getting 1/4 to half a million paycheck ...what the f£€@ 🤨

• Wow
Just seen on luxefamily 5 lyndsey has levelled up and getting 1/4 to half a million paycheck ...what the f£€@ 🤨
That whole scheme is a con! It compares holidays to a popular search engine but a simple search for that hotel on Google or trip adviser gets it even cheaper that her scheme price without the membership costs! People are stupid not doing their research first🙄

That whole scheme is a con! It compares holidays to a popular search engine but a simple search for that hotel on Google or trip adviser gets it even cheaper that her scheme price without the membership costs! People are stupid not doing their research first🙄
I just don’t get how so many people have been sucked in. She must be making a fortune - all the holidays snd then the massive renovation of their new house! Mind boggling!

I just don’t get how so many people have been sucked in. She must be making a fortune - all the holidays snd then the massive renovation of their new house! Mind boggling!
How does she make money? Someone said before she doesn’t book holidays for people just herself? So is it from recruiting new members?
I don’t get it? Pyramid scheme?
Assume she’s climbed the ladder from having a big insta account due to her first reno and luring her followers in???

How does she make money? Someone said before she doesn’t book holidays for people just herself? So is it from recruiting new members?
I don’t get it? Pyramid scheme?
Assume she’s climbed the ladder from having a big insta account due to her first reno and luring her followers in???
I thought the same at first. How does she make money if she doesn’t book trips for people - just herself. It is a pyramid scheme and she makes the money by recruiting to her team. Will the bubble burst? I hope so.

How do you report a pyramid scheme?! I can't get my head around the fact that she doesn't see it for what it is and is sucking in all those poor people to pay for her 'promotion' up the pyramid

How do you report a pyramid scheme?! I can't get my head around the fact that she doesn't see it for what it is and is sucking in all those poor people to pay for her 'promotion' up the pyramid
Not sure you can. I am amazed at just how much she must be making though. But it can’t last forever can it? Sooner or later these people who have joined will leave and her numbers will
Drop. I don’t know anyone who has as many holidays as she does! 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Not sure you can. I am amazed at just how much she must be making though. But it can’t last forever can it? Sooner or later these people who have joined will leave and her numbers will
Drop. I don’t know anyone who has as many holidays as she does! 🤷‍♀️
I think those holidays must be freebies to show how much you can travel cheaply…Or she’s making a killing with all those signs ups and can just afford it. It’s all about her persuading others “you can be like me too if you sign up”. Every single holiday she shows can be found cheaper. Bloody goggle search it you stupid people signing up!!!!🙈