Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Foodaholic

VIP Member
I follow her. Omg!!! She has gone downhill lately. Just been to Maldives and now off to Australia for 3 weeks. She spends spends spends! She needs her own thread for sure.
I used to like her but the annoyance is real. Seems v materialistic. I'm surprised she's not got a thread.

Reactions: 2

Blahna

She posted it on stories and I live local so know which one it is! It's a bungalow that I imagine she will knock down or alter significantly so god knows how much she will end up splashing out!

• Wow

GossipBlue

VIP Member
How do you report a pyramid scheme?! I can't get my head around the fact that she doesn't see it for what it is and is sucking in all those poor people to pay for her 'promotion' up the pyramid
Not sure you can. I am amazed at just how much she must be making though. But it can’t last forever can it? Sooner or later these people who have joined will leave and her numbers will
Drop. I don’t know anyone who has as many holidays as she does! 🤷‍♀️

HarrisD

Someone just asked her if someone could just book their holiday through her and get the savings etc. She said “No you have to join”. So basically she only books her own holidays through the system but recruits others to her team. So again I presume she makes her money by taking a percentage from each member of her team. Is that not a pyramid scheme? She says not. Personally think it’s bollocks.
How does that work then? You make money by recruiting members who have to book holidays and so on. That’s a pyramid scheme 😂

Charlottesweb2020

She’s on holiday but is still “working” signing up new agents! No bloody Wonder if she’s making enough money to buy a 600k house! Anyone know what her hubby does?
Works for network rail, I think it’s so sad going away and still hounding people to join her travel business 🙈 Sat by the pool on their first day away to get chatting and signing them up 🤦🏻‍♀️

Elmsvale posts soppy videos of her baby with the usual insta-hun music then is never with her baby! He’s constantly thrown at any other family member whilst she gets hair, makeup, nights out , days to clean her house , her baby stayed somewhere overnight less than two weeks old.. who does that?!! My ‘baby’ is nearly 4 years old and hasn’t stayed anywhere overnight yet , when they went on holiday I though ‘oh wow she’ll have to look after her own baby’ and then sure enough they meet other friends and family and palm him off on them too!! Haha !!

GossipBlue

VIP Member
Used to like her but I agree, she needs to read the room a little.
I’m the same. She has no idea what struggles most people have. She obviously has a very good job as does the boyfriend (pharmacist) but the spending is at another level. She buys designer gear like it’s going out of fashion. And now venturing into “the travel industry” with lyndsay. Both cut from the same cloth as they say. Greedy!

Janerich

Chatty Member
I see theyve now moved their cringey dancing to a stage in manchester. Sad bags the lot of them

eskimopie

VIP Member
Is she?! I thought she was about my age tbh (40).
She really is braggy, who's arsed that Jenson has been on 26 flights already??
She does love to palm the kid off doesn't she already. Couldn't be arsed landing after travelling from Oz and then getting my nails and hair done.
Is it just me or does she really either have loads of teeth or move her mouth weirdly?
He’s at the best age for flying. Another 12 months and I’ll be shocked if she’s going long haul.

Mumof2boys

Yep I follow her,she seems nice always responds.Not sure of the travel thingy its same as luxefamily5

Name and Shame

VIP Member
If this travel business is so good and lucrative why don’t any of her friends or family do it? Because they all know it’s a scam.
Her sister Sarah actually did it in 2019, she has a post up on her page, but obviously dropped out of it very soon afterwards

GossipBlue

VIP Member
Does anyone follow tales of elmvale? I think she's going down with mlm travel route. Time to unfollow...
I follow her. Omg!!! She has gone downhill lately. Just been to Maldives and now off to Australia for 3 weeks. She spends spends spends! She needs her own thread for sure.

Name and Shame

VIP Member
That speaks volumes about her, packed shelves in Tescos, less than 20 years ago.

All the bullshit & waffle, she comes out with how she is so successful with her travel business & before that, she was a mortgage broker/advisor for years & how she is so successful as self employed business woman ETC ETC….

Just shows you, she is only someone that worked in a supermarket.

P.S There is nothing wrong with working in Tesco or in any shop/supermarket, it pays the bills. It’s just Lyndsey keeps coming out with bullshit all the time, how her travel business is the way forward to save & make money etc, EVEN IN THE PANDEMIC, when ever country was in lockdown 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 1

Sloobsc

I used to like her but the annoyance is real. Seems v materialistic. I'm surprised she's not got a thread.
She definitely does need one. Spends, brags and eye fucks herself all day and doesnt disclose the 100s of gifted and sponsored items
She gets.

shes also got one of this accounts you get affiliate money from so must be trying to fund her maternity leave as much as possible

Reactions: 1