Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Foodaholic

VIP Member
Does anyone follow tales of elmvale? I think she's going down with mlm travel route. Time to unfollow...

Reactions: 1

GossipBlue

VIP Member
Gosh yeah looks well older I would of said mid to late 30’s she has her ma’s cream cake hair doo as we say in Liverpool 🤣🤣

She’s well known for being on the beak so probably off her tits
“On the beak” - not heard that one before! Does it mean what I think it means?

• Haha

Honey1999

Perhaps she’s regretting spending the ridiculous amount of the pool before doing the house?! Madness!

Mumof2boys

It's not what I imagined ..that pool/pond is awful and will cost an absolute fortune to heat....she could have bought something so much nicer for same money

precious abode posted a response a few weeks ago to someone querying if its a pyramid scheme. She constantly pushes the "travel smarter" mantra in every story she does which makes me run even further away its too much sell, sell, sell to think its a good thing.
What was her response? I don't follow her

No I’m sure it’s 450? Still a hell of a lot of money but people like her don’t mind going in debt to look like there loaded to outsiders. She’s so fake I no her and live local she walks in home bargains like she’s a celebrity and everyone should be running over to her. Even her friends can’t believe how shallow she’s become, people see her as a big nobhead 🤣
It was £618,000

Mumof2boys

Just back from Tenerife then off to New York in 4 weeks. I know doctors who can’t afford to holiday like they do! Holiday business or not you still need the money to pay for these holidays! 🤯
Shes top of her upline though must be taking it in being able to afford the new house and renno

GossipBlue

VIP Member
Does ‘tale of Elmsvale’ have a thread? Not coming up on a search, she’s so materialistic , probably the worst I’ve ever seen on Instagram!
No but She should have! I did like her when I first came across her. But bloody hell she never stops buying stuff. Just been to Maldives, going to oz in two weeks and having shed loads of work done on the house. Annoying!!!

Star is born

VIP Member
Oh no she’s roped in that scouse vlogger Danielle.
That woman got 4 kids, one of them is a baby. The link on dans pages goes straight to catch flights. Absolute scam Danielle 🫠

GossipBlue

VIP Member
Shes away in Spain...amber list
I was just coming on here to say the same thing! Now I know her “job” is a kind of pyramid selling scheme but she must be selling a hell of a lot of holidays to live the lifestyle she so obviously lives. Why would you go away again during restrictions when you’ve only been home a couple of weeks from the lady holiday? And they’re buying a £600k house! Blimey!

Mumof2boys

Yeah its the same as Luxefamily5, Rachael is her upline aswell. She seems a nice girl and I loved it when it was a proper home account but the travel just makes it crap. I love travel and a discount but if your not big into 'network marketing' the big pay won't happen but shes selling a dream to many and gaining from it.
I'm lost with how it works seen 1 account shes in her 20s and making a fortune

Janerich

Chatty Member
None of them are actually selling anything, just getting other people to sign up. The very definition of a pyramid scheme!! They call it network marketing but it's the same thing.

It will all come crashing down at some point, I'm pretty sure the company have been investigated in the US already
precious abode posted a response a few weeks ago to someone querying if its a pyramid scheme. She constantly pushes the "travel smarter" mantra in every story she does which makes me run even further away its too much sell, sell, sell to think its a good thing.

Attachments

Does ‘tale of Elmsvale’ have a thread? Not coming up on a search, she’s so materialistic , probably the worst I’ve ever seen on Instagram!