Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HMC

VIP Member
I just don’t get it. She earns money by signing up members to her “team” not actually through booking holidays. So if you are not in the financial position to have 2/3/4 holidays a year like her and Tales of Elmsvale you won’t earn any commission unless you book holidays for others. But that doesn’t seem to be what they are doing. She never says “come to me for your next holiday” she pushes the “join my team” mantra. TOE doesn’t push the “book you holiday with me” either. It’s a con in my eyes xx
Exactly this!!! She gets money from people joining the cult club. If I joined I don’t know anyone who’s stupid enough to book from me with my expensive membership when they can already get cheaper deals via trip advisor🤷🏼‍♀️

I guess there’s plenty of people out there who get sucked into the dream 🥴

Reactions: 2

Mumof2boys

See the post the other day said they wanted an apartment in dubai and lo and behold one found for nearly 500k

• Wow

Name and Shame

VIP Member
I mean I’m not renovating so I don’t have experience in this but why on earth would you want to go ‘home’ and live in that. Make it make sense. You’d wait until it’s a bit more comfortable surely?!
It would make more sense. If she stopped going away nearly every month or so & saved the money instead for things for the house, it would be sorted a bit quicker.

That’s all bullshit from her, that she is getting great deals coz she is in the travel business.

She really was “hilarious” during the lockdown, coming on saying she booked this and that & saved & made so much money at the height of lockdown.

The whole world was in lockdown, nobody could go anywhere!!!!!

Janerich

Chatty Member
I spotted a couple of accounts I follow. Tales of Elmsvale and Precious Abode. Thought they had more class to be honest. 🤷‍♀️
Me too. (I did follow PA but she just gets too much gifted - btw do u think she'll be getting Amtico or Karndean gifted soon?)

I just think theyre awful its like ive paid into this scam so now ive got to get my money back by getting you to join too 😪

GossipBlue

VIP Member
She’s just done a story which says you do not have to build a team to make money from the travel business. She implies that you save money on your own travel and earn a commission. But how the hell do you pay for all that travel? With your other job? But she hasn’t got another job. So surely she makes so much because she recruits new agents? Am I missing something?!
I honestly don’t know how she travels as much as she does. I wonder if she travelled so much when she was a mortgage broker?

HMC

VIP Member
She mentioned the other day that her new house will be completing soon, yet she’s in Spain and will then need to quarantine for 10 days at home🤷🏼‍♀️ Can’t see her doing that🧐

Foodaholic

VIP Member
Anyone else thinks she looks a good 5 or 6 years older than she is? Gobsmacked when I found out she was only 30
Is she?! I thought she was about my age tbh (40).
She really is braggy, who's arsed that Jenson has been on 26 flights already??
She does love to palm the kid off doesn't she already. Couldn't be arsed landing after travelling from Oz and then getting my nails and hair done.
Is it just me or does she really either have loads of teeth or move her mouth weirdly?

Janerich

Chatty Member
She does have several apartments, that are rented out In Liverpool.

Probably has the buy to let mortgage on them
Thats strange because i follow someone who promoted her scheme and is one of her "travel agents" and shes now gone into the buy to let business. Mortgaging one to pay for the other. Dont these ppl realise during covid ppl couldnt be evicted even if they didnt pay.

Star is born

VIP Member
She gets 4 dollars per person and has had 3000 people she’s signed up.
No wonder she’s throwing it down people’s necks.

oohbettyno

I just don’t get it. She earns money by signing up members to her “team” not actually through booking holidays. So if you are not in the financial position to have 2/3/4 holidays a year like her and Tales of Elmsvale you won’t earn any commission unless you book holidays for others. But that doesn’t seem to be what they are doing. She never says “come to me for your next holiday” she pushes the “join my team” mantra. TOE doesn’t push the “book you holiday with me” either. It’s a con in my eyes xx

Blahna

No I’m sure it’s 450? Still a hell of a lot of money but people like her don’t mind going in debt to look like there loaded to outsiders. She’s so fake I no her and live local she walks in home bargains like she’s a celebrity and everyone should be running over to her. Even her friends can’t believe how shallow she’s become, people see her as a big nobhead 🤣
No definitely offers over 600k. I know the bungalow. It's in Cronton.

I'm from Liverpool too. She's pretty much an overnight success. She's obviously made quite a bit over the last 2 years from Instagram and the travel pyramid as she definitely wasn't well off beforehand.

Moaner

Garden is lovely and a huge space but god it needs some money spent on it doesn’t it!

GossipBlue

VIP Member
Don’t be fooled into her lavish lifestyle it’s not all down to the travel business. Shadey Shaun has his fingers in all the pies, drugs money pays well until you get found out…
Really?!!! Has he been found out though. Usually they don’t and lead very lavish lifestyles.

HarrisD

Im so glad someone else has mentioned "precious abode" and her new found travel business. Shes loaded and just flogging more and more and getting so much gifted really annoys me
Me too. I liked Precious Abodes account but now it’s just adverts for selling. Same as Kjg_home, (there’s a thread on here for her) I loved her account and home but she’ll sell anything now, every post is an advert.

• Heart