Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GossipBlue

VIP Member
That whole scheme is a con! It compares holidays to a popular search engine but a simple search for that hotel on Google or trip adviser gets it even cheaper that her scheme price without the membership costs! People are stupid not doing their research first🙄
I just don’t get how so many people have been sucked in. She must be making a fortune - all the holidays snd then the massive renovation of their new house! Mind boggling!

Reactions: 3

HMC

VIP Member
I enquired about the scheme about 2yrs ago, and she put me in touch with one of her recruits.
The girl couldn’t answer any of my questions, knew little about travel and when I asked her to give an example of the price she could get for a hotel, it was a lot more than what I found online without having to faff about with commission.

She’s all about enticing people to join the programme to earn her the money.

Lynseyp

VIP Member
I preferred it when it was a home account. I love what they have done to their garden and the home is lovely too.
All she does is flog this travel scheme which is clearly an MLM.

HMC

VIP Member
Putting up Dubai holidays for Christmas and I’ve just had a look for the same dates, same amount of people and found one of the hotels in her video for nearly £800 less on booking.com 😂
And that’s the con right there!!! You pay to join her cult club and you can already get those cheaper prices online.
She always uses booking.com as an example when they have inflated the price, and she makes out she’s got a bargain.
Bloody criminal!

ShannonLondon

I would say her lifestyle is pretty in excess of someone earning £200k PA but I guess she might have other sources of income including insta (she doesn’t seem to attract any brand deals though)
Her husband also works on the railways so he must be on decent money as well

Reactions: 2

Name and Shame

VIP Member
What was the point in getting the swimming pool done & grass laid around it last year ????
When now, the garden has been basically dug up or it’s storing building material near the pool

GossipBlue

VIP Member
Don't know how she will afford it when the pyramid scheme comes crashing down!
They certainly don’t seem concerned about the financial aspect of the build - quite the opposite. You would think a pool would be the last thing you do. She’s roped in Hannah from talesofelmsvale now!!! I’m not sure why Hannah would consider it when she obviously has a good job and her fiancé is a pharmacist. The lure of money eh!

GossipBlue

VIP Member
Wonder if she’ll change her account name once she’s moved.
Have they actually moved out the house now and in with her husbands mum?
Yes she showed a reel of them packing up the house. She said they were moving in with parents until the new house goes through I think.

GossipBlue

VIP Member
How on earth has she managed to afford her new home? It's over 600k!
I thought exactly this!!! Gone from a semi to detached bungalow which they are intending to make into two story house!!!

I presume her hubby has a good job??? Gone on holiday again and saying she’s got 7 more holidays booked??? Ffs!!

Fairytruthmother

I live in the same area, I don’t know her but know of her. It’s all show “Look at me” A proper show off it’s like Blackpool driving past at night just so everyone can look in and see what she’s got but not realising 90% of it is gifted 🤦🏻‍♀️ Private reg on her car, I’m not into that life and this travel shit is just push push push you ask a simple question and it’s like il send you all the info and we can chat tonight with the other 1537532 sign ups around the globe 🤣🤣

And her voice changes she’s quite chavvy and loud but try’s talking posh on insta 🤣
Definitely comes across all fur coat and no knickers😂 If this travel shite is all its cracked up to be she wouldn't need to keep banging on about it. It's like brain washing 😏