Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HMC

VIP Member
Not sure you can. I am amazed at just how much she must be making though. But it can’t last forever can it? Sooner or later these people who have joined will leave and her numbers will
Drop. I don’t know anyone who has as many holidays as she does! 🤷‍♀️
I think those holidays must be freebies to show how much you can travel cheaply…Or she’s making a killing with all those signs ups and can just afford it. It’s all about her persuading others “you can be like me too if you sign up”. Every single holiday she shows can be found cheaper. Bloody goggle search it you stupid people signing up!!!!🙈

Reactions: 1

GossipBlue

VIP Member
No I’m sure it’s 450? Still a hell of a lot of money but people like her don’t mind going in debt to look like there loaded to outsiders. She’s so fake I no her and live local she walks in home bargains like she’s a celebrity and everyone should be running over to her. Even her friends can’t believe how shallow she’s become, people see her as a big nobhead 🤣
Oooh give us more if you know her! Have they only started having this many holidays since she started her online travel business?

GossipBlue

VIP Member
Look likes she's adding to her property portfolio from a story I've just seen she must me raking it in the house cost nearly 750k renovation to pay for too and now new property the mind boggles
What have I missed?!!! Surely they’re not buying another house!!!

HMC

VIP Member
Are this accounts for just herself I take it, rather than the actual franchise she flogs?

Foodaholic

VIP Member
Think the age reference was about Lyndsay not Hannah. I think? Hannah turned 30 in lockdown didnt she?. Hannah is very braggy - they are obviously quite well off as is obvious from the amount of crap she buys.
Oh sorry I read that wrong, I'm more shocked that Lyndsay is 30??!!!!

GossipBlue

VIP Member
Anyone else thinks she looks a good 5 or 6 years older than she is? Gobsmacked when I found out she was only 30
No way!!!!! Really? I though she was 40! I see another insta hun (previous abode) is now telling us of her new travel business! Ffs! They’re all at it!

Snoopysnooper

Think the age reference was about Lyndsay not Hannah. I think? Hannah turned 30 in lockdown didnt she?. Hannah is very braggy - they are obviously quite well off as is obvious from the amount of crap she buys.
Hannah’s fiancé also runs an aesthetics business too on top of his day job

Lynseyp

VIP Member
Plus she said there's planning permission to build a property on the land which I'm sure they will do.

Just seen it, yes there's alot of land but also lots of other nice houses that are up for sale (cheaper) and she chooses that one which comes with an extortionate price tag.

Last edited:

HarrisD

Wonder if she’ll change her account name once she’s moved.
Have they actually moved out the house now and in with her husbands mum?