Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missmarie

So she has managed to fill her house with stuff and renovate but she can’t find a new kettle in the same way. #begbegbeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Esme

VIP Member
I can’t believe she’s put up a reel today of an event she attended with her children two weeks ago in half term. If I was the brand that had invited her I’d be so annoyed especially as half term is over.

Reactions: 1

zazoo123

I’m baffled!! She’s come back after 3 months of radio silence… and she has made her comeback with another ad! … totally agree she is not her authentic self - it comes across so strange now that she’s been away because it’s so easy to see right through the act.

zazoo123

She usually suddenly does stories just before an ad so it boosts the number of people that will see it. She’s said about letting people know where she’s been but then hasn’t posted to say 😂 I can’t think anyone actually cares tbh. She’s so bad at this.

And the cheek of her to upload that Brita reel the other day of the children getting ready for school when she’s listed the tap for sale on Facebook 🥴
i didn’t get that!! I was thinking who makes their kids put on their school uniform in the summer holidays as a “practice run” what a joke!! She’s been so inconsistent for so long… how does she still have so many followers!?! Do we think she buys bots?? Xxx

Esme

VIP Member
Surprised she needs to sell all the freebies they seem loaded and her husband is a director at numerous company’s ! Only took me a few minutes to find out
Likes to appear they have money that they don’t 😂 he definitely had a wedge behind him when they met, he’s 12 years older after all which is why they got such a big house. However now they have 4 children I can understand why they’re so cramped. I think they live very frugally and she’s good at making it appear they’re affluent.
The biggest giveaway for me with money is they haven’t moved - there have been umpteen appropriate properties, there’s lots of lovely newly renovated houses in her area and further afield but I don’t think they have the budget. There were so many I saw that seemed right up her street for their family size and the content she puts out. She had the icandys up for like £150 as I mentioned it previously but she’s very generously lowered them to less than £100 🤨 her bugaboo is still on for £150

Lonelylondon

Chatty Member
I definitely think it’s the “in” thing to have an Instagram just for your baby/child. Before all of the children were shown, rose mostly showed the girls and was heavy on the baby content. I guess it’s popular but I don’t want strangers knowing everything about my child 😂 I wouldn’t be surprised if she had a 5th just for the content. She always says she only had the 4th because she had 6 coat hooks 🤷🏼‍♀️
Because she had 6 coat hooks 😂😂 hilarious, yeah I mean .. IMO the only people who are following specific baby pages are mums who also have their own baby pages.. and... weirdos 🤷🏼‍♀️ Saying that.. I’m childless and I do follow rose, but only for the house content!

Esme

VIP Member
I know her house, a friend of mine lives a few doors down. It's not very big, and it's pretty small for a family of 6. It must have doubled in value since they bought it, so I'm surprised they haven't upsized. Perhaps they are saving for school fees?
I doubt they’re going to be able to send all four to the nearest private school. She’s in the right area but I just don’t see them going there especially as they’re in the closest primary school not the private one. I also would dare say they aren’t as affluent as they appear.

capers

So she's redecorating her house again? It's such a strange way to live. Does she work? Why not just move & redecorate a different house? Constantly redecorating the same house just seems so pointless & odd. Is it an influencer thing?

Esme

VIP Member
Yes 32 for definite 🤣 honestly when I found her account after all these years I was gobsmacked at how she’d changed. I don’t really know what her husband does, she never really mentions it other than lights/electronics? I don’t know if he works locally or travels, but he must earn a good amount to feed 4 children 😂 although they eat like bloody sparrows if you ask me.

It’s hard to say if she comes from money as I didn’t really know much about her family except her parents were well off, she was definitely a typical rich girl (her dad bought her first car for example) and they lived in an expensive area of town. I think she met her husband who earned good money, had money and so they bought the house they’re in now and did it up. I imagine she earns a little bit through Instagram though and they have a lot of gifted items.

Esme

VIP Member
she’s SO boring. She “came back” but so far has only posted ads or gifted items, or been on the beg. I just think her heart isn’t in it and she should stop. Her weekly routine was meant to return ages ago and hasn’t.

She’s so bone idle. She 10000% wants to compete with her sister in law but can’t. Bet she’s insanely jealous they’re having another baby 😂

Willow1

🤣 I’d love to know where she is as there are no clues anywhere!
Yes I completely agree. It’s one thing accepting everything offered, but it’s another one using it and then reselling it for your own advantage 🙄
Hahaha I know me too. The clue is in the field behind but have no idea where that is 🤣

• Haha

Havinganose

Has anyone noticed she has stopped posting for a few months now, the same as her sister-in-law, the.home.affair, they both used to update their accounts all the time?

Esme

VIP Member
Think it lasted all of two weeks 🤣🤣🤣 I’ve followed for about a year now I think and she’s never been very good at consistency or regular posting. She’s a bit all over the place

Lonelylondon

Chatty Member
It gives me such panic to think of all these children online with no thought for their security, with open profiles and things on the internet so accessible and easy to find, there could be some really horrible people out there. What makes it worse is you can see from the photos she’s posted online they don’t have anything like cctv or a ring doorbell!
I’ve known a few Instagram accounts that have been broken into and they were much more private than rose so it could be a coincidence.
Slightly off topic but I’m also surprised about the amount of people who are starting ‘baby Instagram accounts’ a friend of mine had a baby recently and I was chatting to her and asked to see a photo of the baby and she said ‘I’ve got an Instagram page for her if you want to follow’ ... 😳

• Wow