Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Esme

VIP Member
She really does not live rural! We live in the same town, and yes we have the countryside and field views but it’s a good distance.
She’s 32, September 1988 🤣 I think her husband is possibly late 30s likely early 40s though so quite a bit older.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Sliceofpizza

VIP Member
She totally is spicing things up! Always thought something was off. Perhaps that’s why she appeared lazy, hungover perhaps? All this makes sense….🤔 Definitely he way of explaining her absence. The hair swish video however, no need. Was she pissed?!

Esme

VIP Member
I'd say location of Rose is nicer than Suffolk Nest. Is Suffolk Next round the CP area?
Yes definitely some jealously there I think, the change in her account was so obvious. The amount of stuff Rose is gifted and accepts is obscene too!
No I think Suffolk nest is Woodbridge way. She certainly seems more rural, you can see from the garden shots. There’s nowhere around CP with that kind of view as it’s too built up. She might be westerfield but I always thought when Rose visited it was when she went into Woodbridge which is why I think that way but I could be wrong 😬 at least the Suffolk nest has been careful with what she shows and with her new floristry venture seems to have stopped showing her children.

Yes I’ve said here before that Rose accepts absolutely anything. However saying that - she sells EVERYTHING! I’ve just had a look on Facebook and can see endless listings of her freebies and they’re not cheap what’s she’s asking. She even has the cheek to sell her gifted icandys that are in disgusting condition! Doesn’t she have a heart to gift them to baby banks and mums in need? I really have a moral issue with accepting items, using them and not even caring for them and then asking others for money. She’s got a broken olli Ella bedside table, a great little trading company table, lamps, baskets, white company items (that definitely look worse for wear), a brand new boxed Stokke highchair and a used one, all sorts of rubbish and even the brita stuff she recently did an ad for! She has no shame. Yesterday she uploaded stories ready for her Emma mattress ad today 🙄

Esme

VIP Member
@Cubalibra until recently she never showed or spoke about her boys. It’s clear the girls are favourite. When she did her first reel that’s when suddenly she showed the boys more (oh and when she got gifted something for their bedroom 🤣)

• Haha

Asparagus123

VIP Member
She’s delighted to share another “glimpse” of the boys room oh wow how lucky we are 🙄
Looks like a babies room absolutely not suited to a big boys room !!

Cubalibra

Chatty Member
When i first found her account i thought she just had two girls, only just recently i noticed the boys!! She must have had them at a young ish age? I think she’ll be popping out a 5th one just to stay relevant

• Haha

Esme

VIP Member
…oh good, another ad… it’s just ad, giveaway, ad… at the moment - with a few begging for likes chucked in! 🤨😆🙄
It’s ridiculous how she even gets all these ads and giveaways. She’s so bloody boring!!! I think she just needs to call it a day.

Esme

VIP Member
Who is using a sippy cup?
It must be for Dotty who is 3 now 😡
So she's redecorating her house again? It's such a strange way to live. Does she work? Why not just move & redecorate a different house? Constantly redecorating the same house just seems so pointless & odd. Is it an influencer thing?
They tried to move in the summer and couldn’t afford it. Her page is drying up and she’s desperate for content so they just HAD to redecorate. Can’t even see any difference. It’s still all bland and soul less just like her.

zazoo123

I agree!! She has zero content! Don’t even think she can score any giveaways… she’s resorted to scented water 🙄 🧐 and basically begging for likes.

Esme

VIP Member
She usually suddenly does stories just before an ad so it boosts the number of people that will see it. She’s said about letting people know where she’s been but then hasn’t posted to say 😂 I can’t think anyone actually cares tbh. She’s so bad at this.

And the cheek of her to upload that Brita reel the other day of the children getting ready for school when she’s listed the tap for sale on Facebook 🥴

• Wow

Lauren88

I’m not keen. Literally forced herself into becoming insta famous by writing feel sorry for me posts because I’m not getting any followers.

Asparagus123

VIP Member
They’ve never struck me as affluent, other than the fact they have a holiday cottage… everything in the house is high street or #kindlygifted
Have we ever seen the holiday cottage ?
Just wonder where it is as I’m a local and I’m nosey 😂
House prices are ridiculous in the coastal area where we are

Esme

VIP Member
Seems like they've fallen out since Suffolk Nest turned her page into full on floristry and making it her job. After that Rose came out with the whole changing up her page, mama Monday, tacos Tuesday and posting her own floral tutorials etc so feel like there might be a bit of jealously there? They've unfollowed eachother.
Wow! I wondered why she was suddenly arranging flowers to look like shop bought/florist ones when previously she’d never done anything like it 😂
I’d say it’s terrible but that’s her all over. She will trample anyone, has no loyalty and will steal ideas instead of thinking up her own. I always felt like she was envious of the Suffolk nest and her home location but Rose has a lovely home too. She should appreciate her life a lot more. I’ll always remember when her dad bought her a car (brand new off the forecourt) and instead of being happy and grateful she moaned it wasn’t cool enough 🙄 that’s just her all over, never satisfied.

Lonelylondon

Chatty Member
This really shocked me too, she’s made no attempts whatsoever to protect their location. A lot of Instagram accounts rarely show the front of their house or the house name/number. I hope selling her soul and her family’s privacy is worth it for some freebies.
I’m actually surprised with the rise of Instagram home accounts that there haven’t been loads of cases of people being stalked/broken into. It took me all of 5 minutes to find this woman’s house

They’ve never struck me as affluent, other than the fact they have a holiday cottage… everything in the house is high street or #kindlygifted

losingmymindagain

Suffolk Nest is in Ipswich. I’ve followed her for ages and she often used to mention it. I used to really like her and found her quite down to earth and, dare I say, relatable. Now it’s just all about her flower business, gifted spa days/hotel stays and pushing the ads for all the freebies she receives. And funnily enough she never mentions Ipswich now - it’s all Woodbridge/Darsham/Snape/Aldeburgh - I wonder why 🤔🤣

Esme

VIP Member
i didn’t get that!! I was thinking who makes their kids put on their school uniform in the summer holidays as a “practice run” what a joke!! She’s been so inconsistent for so long… how does she still have so many followers!?! Do we think she buys bots?? Xxx
Someone who’s desperate to look better than they are. She gets very little engagement. I’ll have to look at her stats to see if there is any suspicious increase and I think bot accounts are fairly easy to find on the follower list. When I get a moment I’ll have to investigate xx

JodieGreen123

VIP Member
Constantly exploiting her children for follows too. They’re gonna regret some of those tiktok dances when they’re older that’s for sure!
She’s turning into hunters and heels, sorry, I mean ByLaurenMcDermott. Selling this faux wholesome family. It’s so sickly and vomit inducing, I feel so sorry for the kids being dragged into it.