Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

zazoo123

...well that new “timetable” of posting different themes each day didn’t last long did it! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Sliceofpizza

VIP Member
This woman has re-appeared after a long hiatus. I find her a really strange person. Un-hinged, not her true authentic self and like she “blows” as soon as she puts the camera down!

Esme

VIP Member
She’s been really quiet recently, so much for her “schedule”

I only thought of her as I’ve just been browsing Facebook marketplace (I’m hoping to find something I can upcycle) and she’s literally listed tons of gifted items! All of the iCandy prams, cotswold company items, baby items and furniture. She is unreal. The least she could do is donate them to someone in need for free especially as she didn’t pay for them and the prams are in a disgusting condition, so I doubt anyone wants to pay for them 🤮

• Wow

Asparagus123

VIP Member
I got too hung up on the weird hair swishing in the video, my hair is so strong and thick now because I quit drinking #hairextensions WTF?
I didn’t actually read the post at first because I thought it was just about a hair cut ! Since she’s come back I’ve found her content as boring as ever ! But now she’s spicing things up with her alcohol addiction! Obviously fair play to her if she did have a problem but I’m not sure I would she sharing it all over Instagram
I have always thought she looked unhealthy but couldn’t understand why when she was always eating so healthy and chugging back those green smoothies.I always felt like a pig with the breakfasts and dinners we would eat 🤣 but just goes to show it’s all smoke and mirrors with Instagram !!!

• Heart

JodieGreen123

VIP Member
How has she got so many followers? She really is so flaky. I owe you an explanation… but nope, not going to post one…

Esme

VIP Member
The problem is she just isn’t consistent and can’t stick at anything.

She has a trail of jobs she hasn’t stuck at, sick all the time, turning up late etc but she didn’t really need to work much. Her parents were well off, her dad bought her a car brand new off the forecourt for her 18th IIRC and she moaned it wasn’t cool enough 😒 she went to uni, and as soon as she came home, her husband spotted her and asked for her number and that’s it. He’s 10 years older, they immediately bought a house and she had babies. She had a couple of businesses she set up but couldn’t stick at so they all failed. It’s just the same with Instagram - she did it for a bit, it was new and exciting so she was successful initially and seemed helped along by the fact her children were young and her house was aesthetically pleasing but she hasn’t been able to keep up. You have to be consistent with Instagram. She’s definitely envious of her sister in law who just had another baby and while I’m sorry if she does have alcohol issues…I personally don’t think it’s entirely true. I know her too well and I think she’s using it to gain sympathy and try and get her popularity back up. She has been living life perfectly normal for all this time while she’s been “away and healing” 🤔 Her stories this week have all been boring as hell - just videos of a tree, saying it’s snowing or a shitty brownie recipe.

I’d be very surprised if she keeps this up, I think she is bored and doesn’t have any new ideas to keep things fresh and exciting. It also seems to coincide on the back of her former best friend Ashlee the Suffolk nest getting huge media attention for her flower business and launching her Easter range 🤷🏼‍♀️ I half expected rose to come back with her own flower business because that’s the depths of her own creativity!

capers

Another white sahm mum with large house who by the looks of things is quiet affluent. When is this going to end on IG ? where is the diversity from advertisers ? She is desperate for attention and to make a business from exploiting her young children. Considers herself to be some sort of guru when it comes to parenting. I tell you what she is a guru of making money by coming across as your friend, just helping you out guys whilst rinsing you of all your hard earned cash...... 😡
I know her house, a friend of mine lives a few doors down. It's not very big, and it's pretty small for a family of 6. It must have doubled in value since they bought it, so I'm surprised they haven't upsized. Perhaps they are saving for school fees?

Lonelylondon

Chatty Member
I just don't think these huns care. Surely if they did they wouldn't be posting close ups of their children 24/7.
Yeah I actually cannot stand ‘mummy Pages’ or just pages that constantly show their kids, let your kids be kids! They are individuals who havnt consented to this, it’s so bizarre and icky to me, the odd cute photo here or there is fine, but stop telling the world every aspect of your kids life eugh

Reactions: 2

Asparagus123

VIP Member
No I think Suffolk nest is Woodbridge way. She certainly seems more rural, you can see from the garden shots. There’s nowhere around CP with that kind of view as it’s too built up. She might be westerfield but I always thought when Rose visited it was when she went into Woodbridge which is why I think that way but I could be wrong 😬 at least the Suffolk nest has been careful with what she shows and with her new floristry venture seems to have stopped showing her children.

Yes I’ve said here before that Rose accepts absolutely anything. However saying that - she sells EVERYTHING! I’ve just had a look on Facebook and can see endless listings of her freebies and they’re not cheap what’s she’s asking. She even has the cheek to sell her gifted icandys that are in disgusting condition! Doesn’t she have a heart to gift them to baby banks and mums in need? I really have a moral issue with accepting items, using them and not even caring for them and then asking others for money. She’s got a broken olli Ella bedside table, a great little trading company table, lamps, baskets, white company items (that definitely look worse for wear), a brand new boxed Stokke highchair and a used one, all sorts of rubbish and even the brita stuff she recently did an ad for! She has no shame. Yesterday she uploaded stories ready for her Emma mattress ad today 🙄
Surprised she needs to sell all the freebies they seem loaded and her husband is a director at numerous company’s ! Only took me a few minutes to find out

• Haha

Esme

VIP Member
This woman has re-appeared after a long hiatus. I find her a really strange person. Un-hinged, not her true authentic self and like she “blows” as soon as she puts the camera down!
She is! I know her and I think she needs to accept she doesn’t have the determination, dedication or drive to stick to Instagram. She is incredibly lazy and doesn’t want to work hard. I am incredibly doubtful she’s back as she claims. She is SO inconsistent it’s a joke.

zazoo123

Well I love the irony… she’s now posted a story saying she’s “out of office”… no change for the last few weeks then! 😂

• Haha

Cubalibra

Chatty Member
She really does not live rural! We live in the same town, and yes we have the countryside and field views but it’s a good distance.
She’s 32, September 1988 🤣 I think her husband is possibly late 30s likely early 40s though so quite a bit older.
32??!!?!! No way!!!!!!! What does her husband do? Is she from money?

• Haha
  • Wow

JodieGreen123

VIP Member
Didn’t she just get a new ‘kettle of dreams’ and make a big song and dance about how perfect it was and how she bought it? Now she’s whoring herself out for a shite one.

Asparagus123

VIP Member
So now she’s promoting Noom under the guise of helping her with eating problems !
I thought noom was sold as a weight loss solution ?