Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Asparagus123

VIP Member
When I first started following Suffolk nest I thought she lived in Orford but she actually does live in Ipswich
I actually live by the Suffolk Coast 😃

Reactions: 2

Willow1

Suffolk Nest is definitely not Woodbridge, she wishes 🤣
That's so disgusting that she's selling her freebies on fb. She literally accepts everything she's gifted, I remember at one point she had a new dining table every month

Esme

VIP Member
I can’t believe for someone who’s been so down your throat about sustainability and the environment and even gives her children snacks that only come in paper wrappers that she happily works with companies like primark and matalan!

Although it certainly seems like her page is totally dried up and nobody is interested. She’s had her command hook post on sponsored for weeks now 😂

Lonelylondon

Chatty Member
I really love this woman’s house.. I’m looking for one or a similar style, but I’m really surprised by the information that people put out there... I was able to find her house on street view, find out when they bought it, how much for etc etc all because she literally left a comment a while back, saying what number and street she lived on lol 🤦🏼‍♀️ Surely if you’re gonna be a public ‘insta famous’ page you’d be abit more careful...

Esme

VIP Member
I agree!! She has zero content! Don’t even think she can score any giveaways… she’s resorted to scented water 🙄 🧐 and basically begging for likes.
The scented water bottle is an absolute joke. Claiming she doesn’t drink enough and is worried about sugar and additives. It screams unhealthy. Can’t have squash passing the lips of her or her children.

What I find strange and really frustrating is she’s always gone on about making better choices for the environment but has snapped up lots of ads with primark, who to me are the complete opposite of what she’s previously preached. She claimed at the end of September she had enough reel likes to do 3 giveaways this month…we’re almost at the end and yet to see 1!

JodieGreen123

VIP Member
The last two posts haven’t been ads which is nice. Shame they’re just rubbish, the pic, the caption, the lot. Like @Esme says, she needs to call it a day!

Bets on the announcement (if she can be bothered to tell us) being pregnancy/having had covid/moving house/launching a design business…?

Esme

VIP Member
I’m not surprised she’s advertising weight loss - she does have issues (I knew her as teenagers/young adult). Have you seen how tiny the portions of food are for the children? How little she buys in their weekly shop? How obsessed she is with portion control? The children would never be allowed a chocolate bar, it’s always dates, Greek yoghurt with honey or apple slices. It’s all about moderation yet she is teaching her children her habits and attitude to food 😔

I also don’t think she’s happy at the moment. She has seemed on a very downward spiral recently and I think her quietness is due to them not moving. She’s always been about the money and the status. The way she worded about them not moving and redecorating the house they’re in I could just tell she’s very annoyed. I feel especially with Instagram, it’s even more needed for her to have moved, content and status, which is sad. She should just be happy and enjoy their life.

JodieGreen123

VIP Member
I really love this woman’s house.. I’m looking for one or a similar style, but I’m really surprised by the information that people put out there... I was able to find her house on street view, find out when they bought it, how much for etc etc all because she literally left a comment a while back, saying what number and street she lived on lol 🤦🏼‍♀️ Surely if you’re gonna be a public ‘insta famous’ page you’d be abit more careful...
I just don't think these huns care. Surely if they did they wouldn't be posting close ups of their children 24/7.

Willow1

Didn’t know they had but now you mention it she hasn’t gone round there. I’d put my money on Rose being too intense/obsessed/needy and trying to ride on Suffolk nests coat tails?
Seems like they've fallen out since Suffolk Nest turned her page into full on floristry and making it her job. After that Rose came out with the whole changing up her page, mama Monday, tacos Tuesday and posting her own floral tutorials etc so feel like there might be a bit of jealously there? They've unfollowed eachother.

• Wow
Constantly exploiting her children for follows too. They’re gonna regret some of those tiktok dances when they’re older that’s for sure!