Home is my haven #2 life is a shambles cos her man gambles, life is a sham for instagram

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, seems like it. Also staying at his rather than a hotel that some people thought she would. Took the jump! Although, question is - how long will it last?

Going on again about her first born ( can you even say that if you’ve only got 1 child??) being there for her etc aye no bother while it looks like you've upsticks and moved with her new man
To be honest her son is grown up and didn’t even live with her before A came along. He’s not a kid anymore, no reason why she can’t live somewhere else. The pets, on the other hand, have just been dumped!

Reactions: 2
To be honest her son is grown up and didn’t even live with her before A came along. He’s not a kid anymore, no reason why she can’t live somewhere else. The pets, on the other hand, have just been dumped!
Low & behold the pets have made an appearance 2nte 🙄

Her friend, Nicole was it? has completely vanished - wonder what happened there. Guessing she didn’t approve of her new life to London.

Reactions: 5
I’ve been wondering this about Nicole too. She seems a lovely genuine girl with a lovely husband and big family. Cheryl was all over her before then nothing, they looked inseparable and Cheryl was so involved with her family too. Sure I seen she bought Nicole‘s son his primary 1 school bag… which is a big thing in Glasgow then to nothing. Peculiar.

Reactions: 4
So is wee tiny Cheryl getting a tattoo or getting 1 removed? I’ve never seen any visible ones on her or I’ve not paid enough attention to her to notice if she’s got any or not lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Anyone else notice she posted a story saying ‘Back home after an amazing few days in Scotland’. But then deleted and changed it to ‘Back after….’.
So assuming she is now classing London as her home.

Reactions: 1
Anyone else notice she posted a story saying ‘Back home after an amazing few days in Scotland’. But then deleted and changed it to ‘Back after….’.
So assuming she is now classing London as her home.
I missed this, but didn’t see any big 40 posts from A? And was expecting a big lavish bday bash, are all her wee pals sick of her?? I asked her a few weeks ago if she was down there permanently but she didn’t reply 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Her 40th birthday posts look quite lonely 😕

The photo that shows ‘A’ with his arms wrapped around her is like a representation of how it all comes across. Shes grinning like mad in the middle with A. Meanwhile, the one person closest to her, her son, is standing at the side, kind of leaning in to be in the photo awkwardly. The girl at the other side is also standing back a bit. But Cheryl is happy and oblivious in the middle with A…

I know you can’t tell much from a few photos I suppose but I feel she’s lost herself a bit.

Anyone else notice the 40 year old is wearing the same outfit as her sons girlfriend… a crop top? Embarrassing Cheryl hen, put it away.
I noticed she put a screen grab up of her friend Nicole (the one who seems to have went AWOL) wishing her a happy birthday.
anyone know what big Craigy boy is up to?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So she’s not recommending sheesh I said their steak was better the night before, obv not a veggie now 😂

Here’s the lovely Nicole here.. driving about milngavie talking absolute shi*e to 2800 followers who really don’t care about her life, whilst her poor wee boy is in the back getting his life put at risk cause she also thinks she’s important like wee Chezza!

Attachments

• Angry
Weird the person Holly she’s tagged saying see you soon and posted a story with her, her story is completely different and she looks like she’s with someone else and not wee tiny Cheryl 🙄

Just seen her post about her dog out on the dog walk… here in Scotland. Forgot she even had pets - think she has too. Just ditched them and off she pops to London. Talk about priorities - a shame!

• Sad
So she’s pimping out the man with all his new tats👀 looked like maybe his mother & daughter on his side? Can’t work out if he seems to be enjoying being on display or not?? Funny how we don’t see them living a normal live - making dinner & lounging on the sofa watching tv🙄I think she’s staying in hotels down there

Funny how we don’t see them living a normal live - making dinner & lounging on the sofa watching tv🙄I think she’s staying in hotels down there
That or his place isn’t flashy enough for her to show.
I did laugh at his “Rayne” tattoo. IYKYKIYDGTK 😂😂😂

• Haha