Home is my haven #2 life is a shambles cos her man gambles, life is a sham for instagram

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s going to get a tattoo, is this cause the new man is covered in them, I’m sure she’s said before about not getting them?? So she’s eating meat and getting tats all to impress the new man, she will be pregnant next 😂
Craigy Baby had a fair few too did he not? He obviously didn’t need impressed tho 😜

Her big day was probably banging on to idiots at this snidey travel network event about residual income. Join my team babes xx

Just came up on my fyp there. Should have known this Glorhmor lassie was one of her minions with the way she talks on her pages.

Slim Jim's got 400 odd folk below her according to her wee speech here.
---
Apparently all these people in her "business" have allowed her to keep her house, pay off her ex husband, support her kid when she dies etc 😂
---
Also, could this be the guy she's been banging down london?

Sounds like a Londoner.. 👀

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Her big day was probably banging on to idiots at this snidey travel network event about residual income. Join my team babes xx

Just came up on my fyp there. Should have known this Glorhmor lassie was one of her minions with the way she talks on her pages.

Slim Jim's got 400 odd folk below her according to her wee speech here.
---
Apparently all these people in her "business" have allowed her to keep her house, pay off her ex husband, support her kid when she dies etc 😂
---
Also, could this be the guy she's been banging down london?

Sounds like a Londoner.. 👀
No that’s not him. We thought it was a while back but it’s not him 😂😂

Reactions: 1
It’s like she’s posing for her pal to take photos on a night out so she can show the ex how much fun she’s having without him 🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣 absolute brass neck of a girl

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her new insta name… how her page isn’t what it initially started as - yeah no tit all you rabbit on about is your ‘travel business’. If people wanted to know about it they would follow your travel page.
It seems she’s stopped being friends with some people eh? Her post about it cutting people out who don’t support your next steps.

Reactions: 5
Her new insta name… how her page isn’t what it initially started as - yeah no tit all you rabbit on about is your ‘travel business’. If people wanted to know about it they would follow your travel page.
It seems she’s stopped being friends with some people eh? Her post about it cutting people out who don’t support your next steps.
Yeah I thought she had a separate Insta for all the travel stuff?! To be fair, she’s right about it not being a home account anymore, she’s never there never mind sharing any content on it. The following she built up was because of home content. Wonder how many will stick around, and if she’ll get the same level of engagement now it’s just hard sell MLM.

Reactions: 2
Yeah I thought she had a separate Insta for all the travel stuff?! To be fair, she’s right about it not being a home account anymore, she’s never there never mind sharing any content on it. The following she built up was because of home content. Wonder how many will stick around, and if she’ll get the same level of engagement now it’s just hard sell MLM.
What is the new name? I’m blocked 🤣

‘BIG life changes coming’ 🔐 moving to London to be with A🫶🏾 - I cringe for her sometimes. Even her post this morning about Jan being a long month financially but she’s already been paid out 5 times from her business! She is like a broken record - she literally doesn’t talk about anything else!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
‘BIG life changes coming’ 🔐 moving to London to be with A🫶🏾 - I cringe for her sometimes. Even her post this morning about Jan being a long month financially but she’s already been paid out 5 times from her business! She is like a broken record - she literally doesn’t talk about anything else!
Yea the rest of us are struggling to get by till payday, and she’s been paid 5 times!! If she loves to London I don’t think she will be moving in with him, I think she stays on hotels when she goes there, and IF Ashe does go who’s going to look after her pets or will she just rehome them to the cat & dog home 😡

Reactions: 3
Going on again about her first born ( can you even say that if you’ve only got 1 child??) being there for her etc aye no bother while it looks like you've upsticks and moved with her new man