Home is my haven #2 life is a shambles cos her man gambles, life is a sham for instagram

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So if this is about Craigs new gf what a horrible mean thing to say about someone… ESPECIALLY when she’s always banging on about woman supporting woman etc! Plus imagine being almost 40 and aiming status to your ex’s new partner! Always get the mean girl vibe off her anyway, but that just proves it
This also applies to you wee chezza so aye ma wee pal

So if her bestie life with Nicole was in turkey last summer having work done was wee Cheryl in turkey with her getting it to! is she the one hiding taking the picture?
---
Is this big Craigy getting a hair transplant 😳 didn't see this spoke about on the gram! 100% where shes had the tummy tuck done!
He’s no looker really is the big yin

Reactions: 4
Aw man I cannot with her quoting A🫶🏼 on her stories, also her manifesting the super yacht get a grip!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder how big Craigy feels about his inheritance being spent by the dwarf version of dugheed on her new ashley Craig David type shag oan posh hotels on Marbs so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Cringing at her photos 🤣🤣🤣
---
Also … looking though her “likes” to look for links to A and when I see school maws I know on the list I just die a wee bit inside and vow never to look their way again

• Haha
I am SICK of seeing her bleeping stomach …. She’s what 40?! Put it away hen!!! Your face/neck and hands age you massively you are fooling NOONE

Reactions: 6
What on earth is going on here🤔
I've seen more of her stomach this year than I have of my own. Put it away. Please!!
What general public wants to see someone's tits and tummy tuck constantly on show, daywear beach wear she is so thirsty she leaves nothing to the imagination so aye ma wee pals
---
Which 1 is A?
---
Which 1 is A?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
What general public wants to see someone's tits and tummy tuck constantly on show, daywear beach wear she is so thirsty she leaves nothing to the imagination so aye ma wee pals
---
Which 1 is A?
---
Which 1 is A?
Your profile pic has changed and I don’t know what’s real anymore. 😅

• Haha
---
Which 1 is A?
---
Which 1 is A?
You need to rephrase that - which 1 is A 🫶🏻?

• Haha
Reactions: 5