Home is my haven #2 life is a shambles cos her man gambles, life is a sham for instagram

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obviously the outfit was going to be gut revealing 🙄🙄🙄 so boring now, we get it you love yourself and your dying for attention. Assume because as someone said on her big sticky fingers has a new burd and she is doing the whole ohh look i am better crap

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Where’s her belly button?
This is what made me think how bloody low down the V goes as her belly bottom looks so far up 😂
Can’t believe she is nearly 40 and floatin about with outfits like that on and constant belly tops… put it away hen!

Reactions: 4
She’s just posted a picture of his and hers cocktails 😂
Now earlier this week she laughed off everyone thinking whoever she was on holiday with in chinky Terry was her fancy man, now days later she posts another woman scorned (directed at you big craigy) implying she has a new shag so aye nae pics of her with her massive flesh coloured belt pointing doing to her ginger minge( I still dont believe it was her bare skin)

• Haha
Reactions: 4