Home is my haven #2 life is a shambles cos her man gambles, life is a sham for instagram

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like I’m missing something?….spending money on flights and a hotel, tears on the plane, “pushing” herself to work through the moments she felt awkward for being alone, all just to do exactly what she does here….go to gym, read, film herself, take mirror selfies, go out for dinners….what’s the big palava about? Why did she need to go to Tenerife to just do what she does here? And cry about it? Honestly I’m baffled

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I feel like I’m missing something?….spending money on flights and a hotel, tears on the plane, “pushing” herself to work through the moments she felt awkward for being alone, all just to do exactly what she does here….go to gym, read, film herself, take mirror selfies, go out for dinners….what’s the big palava about? Why did she need to go to Tenerife to just do what she does here? And cry about it? Honestly I’m baffled
The cheese is slipping off the cracker with this woman. She seems crazy.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She would be better off saying her and Craig have hit a rough patch and/or have take a break or split up - whatever the situation is, because pushing this “doing it for me” narrative is just making her look like she’s lost the plot or is having a mid life crisis

I really dont buy into this manic “finding myself” crap shes hammering on about. Writing in bleeping “gratitude journals” and all that nonsense. Get a grip. She honestly seems like shes lost the plot a bit. Going off on holiday alone, crying her eyes out on the plane, wandering around tenners on her own but CONSTANTLY using the camera/instagram as a crutch, it’s not normal behaviour at all. Is she still working in HR??

Reactions: 8
I dont think she was alone with the 2 pics she posted on separate nights of 2 different drinks on the table
Nail head hit hen the only difference is it's hot and sunny so aye hens am veering back intae ma ain lanes hens

Reactions: 4
I dont think she was alone with the 2 pics she posted on separate nights of 2 different drinks on the table

Nail head hit hen the only difference is it's hot and sunny so aye hens am veering back intae ma ain lanes hens
I did think that at first but it looked like an alcoholic drink and a soft drink every time so I think she just had 2 drinks - I wouldn’t put it past her though

Reactions: 3
My mum is divorced and goes on holiday alone at least 3 times a year…… never once sent me a picture of her crying on a plane 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
To be fair re the 2 drinks… I like a juice while I’m eating along with my alcoholic drink. I guzzle my juice and sip my booze 🤣
Do the same with coffee and juice at breakfast time.
That’s the one and only with I have in common with teeny toaty chezza.

Reactions: 6
To be fair re the 2 drinks… I like a juice while I’m eating along with my alcoholic drink. I guzzle my juice and sip my booze 🤣
I also order a soft drink along with an alcoholic drink if I'm eating. I don't like to taste alcohol while eating but I like it in between courses. I also do the tea and a juice thing lol
Her skin is awful looking btw. She needs a better SPF. She's going to look like an old battered handbag soon

I get you ..but in one pic there was no food just 2 different drinks, she is a wee fraud so would not surprise me in the least if she has someone there with her so aye ma wee pals

Reactions: 1
The post about her hands looking old - she ain’t taking turning 40 lightly eh?! It’s like a rush to get as much done as she can before she hits the big 40!

Reactions: 2
Her solo trip reels are purely her eye bleeping herself wae nae bra oan power walking and tend crying on the plane for clout so aye hens

Sorry but we’re worrying about our hands looking old now? Jesus. Can we not just be normal? Why does everything have to be tweaked to look unnatural? Im not some anti surgery protester but hands? Can NOTHING be left alone these days? She clearly has nothing else to worry about if she’s able to put so much focus into crap like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
If she wants to fight the signs of aging, she’ll stop trying to tan as much, keep out the sun a bit more. Sun damage is one of the biggest factors in skin aging and one of the most avoidable.

• Heart
Wee Chez on tour showing off the results of her tummy tuck in another crop top. Shame no one recommended getting her saddlebags and bum done as well to make it less obvious she'd had her tummy done.

That lass has got a face like quasimodo . She’s not fooling anyone with all her fake shite . Her hands are the least of her worries

• Haha
So what’s the deal with her and Craig? Are they together or not? I’ve noticed she still says ‘we’ but hasn’t mentioned his name directly recently. Also wonder what the new car is… not like her not to have a brag on insta.

Reactions: 2
So what’s the deal with her and Craig? Are they together or not? I’ve noticed she still says ‘we’ but hasn’t mentioned his name directly recently. Also wonder what the new car is… not like her not to have a brag on insta.
She’s mentioned Craig a few times over the past 2 weeks and has referred to herself as a wife….

im going to guess something blew up in December/January and he moved out for a bit. Are her rings back on yet?