Home influencers you love to hate and why

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did a post on it and basically said the workmanship was shoddy and they fell out of love with it because they had lots of issues. Retiling the bathroom and other jobs were done to make the house ready for the sale but regardless of any issues it went for a lot of money so I don’t think they’re too short on that
That seems so contradictory of her whole account. They didn’t love their forever home and now she is saying it has loads of issues after she’s sold it. I wouldn’t be happy if I’d just purchased it.

Reactions: 3
That seems so contradictory of her whole account. They didn’t love their forever home and now she is saying it has loads of issues after she’s sold it. I wouldn’t be happy if I’d just purchased it.
She said they’d rectified them before they sold it which I would absolutely expect for a house that price! But I agree, it is contradictory to her account. If it was me I’d be pretty sad about it, you picture yourself somewhere forever and for various reasons you just don’t love it any more. I’ve noticed that none of these accounts really talk about that, everything is perfect and amazing. In reality all houses are money pits either by choice or necessity, nothing will ever be finished. It’s ok for people to say they’re unhappy with something without making it a big transformation for the gram - she did that with the bathroom, just be honest 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
This is a random question but does anyone remember an home account (not too sure if it still exists) and it was a newish build and the woman had two Dogue de Bordeaux? One she had to put down before she had the two dogs together and he was called Diesel as he was really poorly? They were all rescue dogs
I can’t sleep and I’ve just remembered the page and I cannot find it 🤣
Mr and Mrs casper

Talk about over sharing, take a look at Boobs bargs bants
This whole covid thing is a conspiracy according to her. Guess who has had to have herself, her partner and possibly her children tested today?? Yep. Can’t go with out mentioning Hincher shopper loves a barg.... if ever there was a person I could happily punch it’s her!!!

Reactions: 7
She has a lot of Neptune and Oka products!! She does tag them as gifts/PR so I have no problem that 😂.
Her obsession with pannelling is a bit much though. I think they've pannelled every single room in a different style. So much effort for something that will look like an obvious fad in 5-10 years.
I see that she's moving now after all that panelling 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I love following accounts then when their followers increase, so does the amount of ads and annoyance starts.

Reactions: 15
I love following accounts then when their followers increase, so does the amount of ads and annoyance starts.
and the gifted stuff you know they would never buy, or fork out for! But they want you too with their AFF links

Reactions: 6
Thats exactly the issue, I have found so many over the years that I loved and slowly but surely as their audience grows there is a shift in the whole page and I end up unfollowing. Its put me off even following any new accounts because they all seem to go that way.

Reactions: 7
I follow interior_styling_18 and I can’t stand her interiors.... always in the beg and thrown together... she’s on the radio today and it’s so embarrassing!!!!! She leaves that little girl to just wonder round and I’ve only seen her take her out a few times...

Reactions: 2
I follow interior_styling_18 and I can’t stand her interiors.... always in the beg and thrown together... she’s on the radio today and it’s so embarrassing!!!!! She leaves that little girl to just wonder round and I’ve only seen her take her out a few times...

What another bland, grey, velvet, diamond cheap looking house

Assuming she’s bought most of her 250,000 followers as the likes and engagement on her boring bland grey posts are LOW for those numbers!

• Sick
Reactions: 4

Assuming she’s bought most of her 250,000 followers as the likes and engagement on her boring bland grey posts are LOW for those numbers!
I can't stand it when instagrammers share mood boards and pictures that are not their own. I thought the whole idea of this app was sharing your own pictures.

Oh is that how you know? I follow a couple of people who have grown very quickly, but their likes are a lot lower than accounts smaller than them. Is it likes or comments that gift it show false interaction?

Reactions: 1
Oh is that how you know? I follow a couple of people who have grown very quickly, but their likes are a lot lower than accounts smaller than them. Is it likes or comments that gift it show false interaction?
Her engagement rate is about 0.4% and she’s not gained many followers at all over the past few years so I can only deduct that she bought a heck of a lot 2 years ago

I mean she posts a photo, has 250,000 followers and averages 500 likes - so figure :)

I can't stand it when instagrammers share mood boards and pictures that are not their own. I thought the whole idea of this app was sharing your own pictures.
Doesn’t she charge for her ‘interior styling’? - which is a load of photos she’s taken from Pinterest and stuck on a pdf 😂😂😂

• Haha
They’re all designers now aren’t they, so funny. The same with the ones who start selling Instagram masterclasses as soon as they get a few followers 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I love seeing them ramp up the content if they’re just before a milestone.

Reactions: 1
bloody Toby’s home and his almost weekly ‘sorry I’ve been quiet guys’ abs ‘thanks for all your amazing messages’

what does any of this mean? It’s so attention seeking

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.