Home influencers you love to hate and why

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree that changing things seems obsessive. When she'll repaint a room after a month to a slightly different shade of white? I'd find that so frustrating to live with. Surely at some point the majority of the decorating needs to be finish to actually enjoy living in the house?
exactly this! I’d understand if it was a huge change but it’s so minimal and I think so wasteful too.I don’t think she knows how to enjoy her house- its always the next thing or project. Her husband must just do it to keep her quiet 😂

If I was constantly repainting rooms just for a photo and buying things to place in photos OH would despair!

These accounts mist literally have cupboards just to store their gazilllions 'props'

Reactions: 8
Wow! Jayne never met a trend she didn't like - no wonder she's always redecorating!
We should start a home accounts bingo:

- greige walls
- a half painted wall
- pampas grass
- multiple gallery walls
- typography art
- desenio art
- boucle armchair 🤢

Anything I missed!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wow! Jayne never met a trend she didn't like - no wonder she's always redecorating!

- greige walls
- a half painted wall
- pampas grass
- multiple gallery walls
- typography art
- desenio art
- boucle armchair 🤢

Anything I missed!

It was the poor puppy I felt sorry for. That said there is so many puppies in the interiors lot atm.

- greige walls
- a half painted wall
- pampas grass
- multiple gallery walls
- typography art
- desenio art
- boucle armchair 🤢

Anything I missed!
- navy kitchen
- female body shaped candles (usually just a bum)
- stencilled patio slabs
- outdoor rugs
- reeded glass
- crittall patio doors
- DIY fluted wood bathroom / storage cabinet
- 'get naked' bath mat
- dried flower bunches (either bright neon 'happy blossoms' style or neutral palette)
- that H&M vase with the drawn line face everyone has!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
This is a random question but does anyone remember an home account (not too sure if it still exists) and it was a newish build and the woman had two Dogue de Bordeaux? One she had to put down before she had the two dogs together and he was called Diesel as he was really poorly? They were all rescue dogs
I can’t sleep and I’ve just remembered the page and I cannot find it 🤣

LornaLuxe

A Fake,filtered,photo shopped, deceitful, greedy narcissistic liar .
she gets my vote .

Reactions: 3
LornaLuxe

A Fake,filtered,photo shopped, deceitful, greedy narcissistic liar .
she gets my vote .
Not sure you meant to post that here :) but I’ve just stalked her page (she’s not someone I follow) and how does she look so different to IRL?

She was on a tv show a while back (I didn’t know who she was) and she had bad skin, a bad tan, cheap clothes and a super common accent and she looks a million dollars in her pics - not the same person at all.

Reactions: 1
Not sure you meant to post that here but I’ve just stalker her page (she’s not someone I follow) and how does she look so different to IRL. She was on a tv show a while back and she had bad skin, a bad tan, cheap clothes and a super common unintelligent accent and she looks a million dollars in her pics - not the same person at all.
All of a sudden She’s trying to branch out into the ‘Home side of things’ promoting chairs ,pics etc ... giving you a heads up cos she might soon be on your radar 😂😂

This is a random question but does anyone remember an home account (not too sure if it still exists) and it was a newish build and the woman had two Dogue de Bordeaux? One she had to put down before she had the two dogs together and he was called Diesel as he was really poorly? They were all rescue dogs
I can’t sleep and I’ve just remembered the page and I cannot find it 🤣
Do you mean life with the caspers? I’m not sure of the history of dogs but she’s got two dogue de Bordeaux’s? Possibly both rescues.

Do you mean life with the caspers? I’m not sure of the history of dogs but she’s got two dogue de Bordeaux’s? Possibly both rescues.
Yes that’s it, thank you 🙏
Do you ever just get something stuck in your head and you need the answer 🤣 I followed her years ago, I can’t actually remember why I unfollowed her in the first place!

Quite like SusanHemmingsstylist. She has a beautiful big house but gets stuck in and builds fences etc. So not just sitting there waiting for tat to be sent.

Am I losing the plot or did Toby of tobyshome get a second dog last year? Did he get rid of it? It never seems to feature?

Am I the only one who finds Emily from Acorn_cottage_ too much?! I feel like that poor dog has been bought as an Instagram prop.

Reactions: 4
Am I the only one who finds Emily from Acorn_cottage_ too much?! I feel like that poor dog has been bought as an Instagram prop.
Now I like Emily, I followed for a while not too buggy for her account size.

Yes that’s it, thank you 🙏
Do you ever just get something stuck in your head and you need the answer 🤣 I followed her years ago, I can’t actually remember why I unfollowed her in the first place!
Me too! I used to follow a guy and I can'f for the life of me remember his name! Had a little dog did loads of decorating, but it wasn't Toby it wasn't Neptune home was more personal - as in not a rip of of page 3 of Neptune a/w

Me too! I used to follow a guy and I can'f for the life of me remember his name! Had a little dog did loads of decorating, but it wasn't Toby it wasn't Neptune home was more personal - as in not a rip of of page 3 of Neptune a/w
I like this guessing game. Any more details about him you can remember?

Does anyone follow Jayne Davies? She’s a serial redecorater and somewhat obsessive with things. First it was plants. Then a puppy. Then pampas grass. Now it’s vases. She’s clearly very well off and some of the stuff she does is nice but she’s so wasteful and I find her so bloody annoying 😂
I do follow. Tho do wonder why !
Colours are so depressing. Esp for a kid.

I like this guessing game. Any more details about him you can remember?
Matt ? Forget his second name.

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.