Home influencers you love to hate and why

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She used to have a lot more than that, she did something controversial a while ago (can't remember what - sorry!) and she lost loads, there was a thread about her on here but I think they had to delete it as she set her account to private?

EDIT: found it, it's - https://tattle.life/threads/lifewiththecaspers.1198/
Oh my god, she’s back public again. The woman has no shame. She begged for people to pay for her dogs operation as she couldn’t afford it despite driving a Porsche for fucks sake.

See modern mum is begging for artificial grass, I’d start a thread on her but I can’t seem to be able to. Also pimping the kids out for Tesco

Reactions: 2
See modern mum is begging for artificial grass, I’d start a thread on her but I can’t seem to be able to. Also pimping the kids out for Tesco
I've never come across her until now but duck me what a mess. Where to start? The dodgy lips? The orange skin? The crushed velvet and metallic monstrosity that is her house? The pimping the kids out for tesco is so shameful.

Reactions: 6
I've never come across her until now but duck me what a mess. Where to start? The dodgy lips? The orange skin? The crushed velvet and metallic monstrosity that is her house? The pimping the kids out for tesco is so shameful.
Everything you said 👍. How do they get so many followers with such bloody awful posts! X

Reactions: 3
Homes that are crushed grey velvet, grey walls & diamonte everywhere make my soul die

Reactions: 13
Keepme4ever_thehudsonhome - Keep me forever but, she has put it up for sale twice 🤷🏼‍♀️

Just find her a bit fake to be honest
I find it hilarious that she has the words ‘Keepme4ever’ in her account name and now she’s getting arsey that people were asking why they sold the house 😂 Don’t get me wrong I do hate the ‘I’m not being nosey but *insert nosey question*’ line, but she made out for so long that it was their dream house so of course people are going to be curious! She shares so much personal stuff on her page so it’s fair to say her followers would think she was happy to share why they moved and that’s why they asked.

Also, I don’t think it’s fair of her to say people assumed it was a ‘fail/loss’ for them, rather I think it was ML who assumed they thought that 😂

I find it hilarious that she has the words ‘Keepme4ever’ in her account name and now she’s getting arsey that people were asking why they sold the house 😂 Don’t get me wrong I do hate the ‘I’m not being nosey but *insert nosey question*’ line, but she made out for so long that it was their dream house so of course people are going to be curious! She shares so much personal stuff on her page so it’s fair to say her followers would think she was happy to share why they moved and that’s why they asked.

Also, I don’t think it’s fair of her to say people assumed it was a ‘fail/loss’ for them, rather I think it was ML who assumed they thought that 😂
Oooh she wasn’t happy about the line of questioning was she? I have to be honest but I thought they had had to sell as her hubby lost his job and she doesn’t work?!

I would be gutted if I had to leave my dream home. They have gone into a very nice rental though so obviously ok on the money front.

It was a bit odd that they completely retired their bathroom 2 weeks before they moved though. 🤷‍♀️

New to this thread ... hi!
This may have been mentioned before but I can’t stand Little bit of dove grey - total yawn fest whilst sweltering in fake leather leggings 🙄

Reactions: 7
Oooh she wasn’t happy about the line of questioning was she? I have to be honest but I thought they had had to sell as her hubby lost his job and she doesn’t work?!

I would be gutted if I had to leave my dream home. They have gone into a very nice rental though so obviously ok on the money front.

It was a bit odd that they completely retired their bathroom 2 weeks before they moved though. 🤷‍♀️
I thought it was due to his job loss. They sold their house for a pretty penny so will have made a decent profit.

Anyone else spot how at_lucys_house managed to post her address on her stories earlier - she's subsequently removed it. I find it so strange how people will happily give up all their privacy for the sake of Instagram likes especially when they have young children.

Reactions: 1
New to this thread ... hi!
This may have been mentioned before but I can’t stand Little bit of dove grey - total yawn fest whilst sweltering in fake leather leggings 🙄
She already has a thread on here but it’s hardly used

Anyone else spot how at_lucys_house managed to post her address on her stories earlier - she's subsequently removed it. I find it so strange how people will happily give up all their privacy for the sake of Instagram likes especially when they have young children.
I dont follow but find it alarming the amount of information some accounts share. OakTreeHome has overshared so much but as long as it gives your child free clothes, toys and homeward, it's all OK!

I dont follow but find it alarming the amount of information some accounts share. OakTreeHome has overshared so much but as long as it gives your child free clothes, toys and homeward, it's all OK!
There is a lot of oversharers, that I don't mind too much as long as they're not being hypocritical. I have seen a couple of accounts whining and moaning about lockdown has been far too long, then they are hugging their friends on stories! I mean seriously? Stop whining or stop posting.

I thought it was due to his job loss. They sold their house for a pretty penny so will have made a decent profit.
She did a post on it and basically said the workmanship was shoddy and they fell out of love with it because they had lots of issues. Retiling the bathroom and other jobs were done to make the house ready for the sale but regardless of any issues it went for a lot of money so I don’t think they’re too short on that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.