Home influencers you love to hate and why

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is a nurse not sure what he does. They rent their house to celebrity style magazines like ok etc so celebrities get their photos done in her house it appears to look like where the celebs live so reckon she gets paid for this. Not sure why they do this either the celeb must want Privacy it surely can't be that her house is better. Never seen it in magazines yet but she was boasting a few times about it.

I know what you mean - a lot of these interiors accounts seem to over style and there's no white space at all to rest the eye.

Would love to know what crack the shutters and her husband do work wise - they seem to have so much cash to splash on things like outdoor pizza ovens and cinemas.
Cinema was a freebie last summer

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Tobys home needs his own thread! I can’t deal with all the chopping and changing. And why does he repeatedly wear that Neptune apron in his stories... 🙄

I don’t get all these instagrammers and their obsession with the store. It’s really weird. It’s like they’re all foaming at the mouth to be able to tag Neptune on their posts.
I think he should have a thread as heeees back just had 2 weeks off and feeling relaxed so I'm sure he's repainted his wall for the tenth time in like 4 months. Actually saw 1930s fixer upper doing a pisstake story on these instagrammers who take a brake. If they need a break that kinda sends a signal that it's a full time job which makes me question how they actually fit their real job into their life although id imagine that's made easier dye to lockdiwn. He still hasn't got round to buy any bloody socks yet and yet he's been busy planning and buying even more accessories 🤔. There is some bedside table styling coming up if you are interested. AGAIN.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think he should have a thread as heeees back just had 2 weeks off and feeling relaxed so I'm sure he's repainted his wall for the tenth time in like 4 months. Actually saw 1930s fixer upper doing a pisstake story on these instagrammers who take a brake. If they need a break that kinda sends a signal that it's a full time job which makes me question how they actually fit their real job into their life although id imagine that's made easier dye to lockdiwn. He still hasn't got round to buy any bloody socks yet and yet he's been busy planning and buying even more accessories 🤔. There is some bedside table styling coming up if you are interested. AGAIN.
He’s just a boke..🤮

No. I was following for a few weeks but then she put some super rude stories up basically saying that if you follow her DIY tips and something goes wrong it’s not her fault and to f**k off basically

All about her “boundaries”

I unfollowed

She seems incredibly rude!
Unfollowed after 2 days. She is rude

Bores me with all the drama. Oh I need a break.I’m so overwhelmed etc. Bore of Toby

Reactions: 3
She is a nurse not sure what he does. They rent their house to celebrity style magazines like ok etc so celebrities get their photos done in her house it appears to look like where the celebs live so reckon she gets paid for this. Not sure why they do this either the celeb must want Privacy it surely can't be that her house is better. Never seen it in magazines yet but she was boasting a few times about it.

Cinema was a freebie last summer
Oh, she just posted an article with their full names, so I had a Google. She's a physio and he's a seniority banker.

Can't believe they bought the "worst house" on the best street for £580k and then spent £140k renovating it. 😨😨😨

I would guess Toby is a delicate snowflake that’s been pandered to all his life, he probably saw the criticism on here and needed a trip to a&e to be resuscitated 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh, she just posted an article with their full names, so I had a Google. She's a physio and he's a seniority banker.

Can't believe they bought the "worst house" on the best street for £580k and then spent £140k renovating it. 😨😨😨
Yes they had an article in the Daily Mail. In her bio she mentions her house is Used for location shooting

I would guess Toby is a delicate snowflake that’s been pandered to all his life, he probably saw the criticism on here and needed a trip to a&e to be resuscitated 🙄
Ha ha 😂🤣 your spot on. I'll leave him alone then.

Just saw she's on the front cover of real homes magazine this month I'll have a swatch when I'm in Morrisons today

I do love Toby and his style. But I’m there for home tips not mental Health check ins.
Yeh what's that all about??

I would like his style if it was his style but its straight from Neptune book or stories. Guys....He's always so so busy planning, designing and styling 🙄 is it just me but dont most people just imagine design in their heads or mood boards and go for it. But he always does his story before his latest reveal talking endlessly about how much time and effort he's put into his latest project which is always just a rehash move about about with his bookcase or nightstand I mean who even calls it a frigging night stand?? Its always I've got exciting plans and projects coming up that I can't wait to tell you about and so far it's just the inclusion of his muddy hunter wellies in his latest spring styling. As someone else said he's such a bore 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeh what's that all about??

I would like his style if it was his style but its straight from Neptune book or stories. Guys....He's always so so busy planning, designing and styling 🙄 is it just me but dont most people just imagine design in their heads or mood boards and go for it. But he always does his story before his latest reveal talking endlessly about how much time and effort he's put into his latest project which is always just a rehash move about about with his bookcase or nightstand I mean who even calls it a frigging night stand?? Its always I've got exciting plans and projects coming up that I can't wait to tell you about and so far it's just the inclusion of his muddy hunter wellies in his latest spring styling. As someone else said he's such a bore 😴
Such a drama queen. I’d say he’s hard work !!

Since when did decorating/styling your home become a thing?
Like there are some good ideas but its like seeing a showhouse in repeat.

Does anyone follow Jayne Davies? She’s a serial redecorater and somewhat obsessive with things. First it was plants. Then a puppy. Then pampas grass. Now it’s vases. She’s clearly very well off and some of the stuff she does is nice but she’s so wasteful and I find her so bloody annoying 😂

Hi 🙋‍♀️ new to this thread - have you done Kerry Lockwood yet? Thoughts please or is it just me who finds her really irritating and uninspiring?

Does anyone follow Jayne Davies? She’s a serial redecorater and somewhat obsessive with things. First it was plants. Then a puppy. Then pampas grass. Now it’s vases. She’s clearly very well off and some of the stuff she does is nice but she’s so wasteful and I find her so bloody annoying 😂
I can't believe how quickly she redecorates. Seems to change her mind within weeks. I like her style but she is being so ridiculous at the moment with the vases. Buying more storage just to display the 100s she owns now. I could tell she wasn't enjoying the puppy but thought she might have held off for longer than she did before rehoming him!

• Wow
No....she rehomed the puppy...thank god. Hopefully he finds a genuine home. What did she think she could put a cute wee knit jumper on him and get 10000 followers

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Just checked her out. What a strange kitchen!

I can't believe how quickly she redecorates. Seems to change her mind within weeks. I like her style but she is being so ridiculous at the moment with the vases. Buying more storage just to display the 100s she owns now. I could tell she wasn't enjoying the puppy but thought she might have held off for longer than she did before rehoming him!
same here. Her style is nice but there’s something not quite right with her constant changing/obsession with things.I don’t find her very likeable either😂 I’m certain her house was 800-900k too - and there was nothing much wrong in the first place!

same here. Her style is nice but there’s something not quite right with her constant changing/obsession with things.I don’t find her very likeable either😂 I’m certain her house was 800-900k too - and there was nothing much wrong in the first place!
I agree that changing things seems obsessive. When she'll repaint a room after a month to a slightly different shade of white? I'd find that so frustrating to live with. Surely at some point the majority of the decorating needs to be finish to actually enjoy living in the house?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.