Home influencers you love to hate and why

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are some stories now saying about it -I do think her attitude is awful surely they could have said no this wrong vaccine? And not had it

Reactions: 1
House to home at last.

Constant tiny AD declarations. It’s like a game of Where’s Wally trying to find them. Always being gifted tit lately too.

Tobyshome and cracktheshutters are getting a bit tiresome
Finally someone has mentioned cracktheshutters. She’s seems nice but what is the deal with her? Why are people absolutely falling over themselves to comment nice tiles hun?!

Totally agree! Mrs Macs home must have a million rooms cos she does one a week. And her hubby works on the Riggs so is away a lot. I really liked her account but over time it seems like I’m seeing the same pics on repeat. She does have some good ideas but I think she copies off Pinterest. Kjg home is really annoying me with the constant updates. Where do they get the money from? She’s only a primary school art teacher (not sure if she’s a properly trained teacher or just an experienced teaching assistant). Her bloody voice get on my nerves too! 😂
The D
Totally agree! Mrs Macs home must have a million rooms cos she does one a week. And her hubby works on the Riggs so is away a lot. I really liked her account but over time it seems like I’m seeing the same pics on repeat. She does have some good ideas but I think she copies off Pinterest. Kjg home is really annoying me with the constant updates. Where do they get the money from? She’s only a primary school art teacher (not sure if she’s a properly trained teacher or just an experienced teaching assistant). Her bloody voice get on my nerves too! 😂
Totally agree! KJG home. Her house is so unimaginative and she is so dull!

Omg glad someone has mentioned KJG I Messaged her about something and she replied bluntly ‘always look at the highlights before messaging’ her home is very nice but all the mother and daughter things are grating now
Wow! Did she really? I feel the more followers people get the more unrelatable and stuck up they become. The whole mother daughter fashion thing. It’s 🤑🤮

Finally someone has mentioned cracktheshutters. She’s seems nice but what is the deal with her? Why are people absolutely falling over themselves to comment nice tiles hun?!

Totally agree! KJG home. Her house is so unimaginative and she is so dull!

Wow! Did she really? I feel the more followers people get the more unrelatable and stuck up they become. The whole mother daughter fashion thing. It’s 🤑🤮

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Her house is nice enough, but what's with the funeral flower arrangements on the mantel?

Reactions: 2
I’m so confused by sparklenest and the vaccine - why didn’t they say no? She’s still complaining

I’ve just watched Sparklesnest too. She hadn’t got two braincells to rub together!
He’s practically 18 - does she think on the eve of your 18th birthday you go to bed and in the morning you wake up with a new body and immune system!
Wouldn’t you just be thankful your son had been vaccinated
Does she think the NHS have nothing better to do than to pander to her!!!!! She is one spoilt witch and thinks the world revolves around her
Your son is an adult practically he has a tongue in his head he could have just confirmed the vaccine before they gave it to him-but as usual Sparklesnest takes no responsibility (the mcdonald’s covid saga revisited)
The woman actually lives for drama and attention it’s embarrassingly tragic for a woman in her 70s

Reactions: 11
I’ve just watched Sparklesnest too. She hadn’t got two braincells to rub together!
He’s practically 18 - does she think on the eve of your 18th birthday you go to bed and in the morning you wake up with a new body and immune system!
Does she think the NHS have nothing better to do than to pander to her!!!!! She is one spoilt witch and thinks the world revolves around her
Your son is an adult practically he has a tongue in his head he could have just confirmed the vaccine before they gave it to him-but as usual Sparklesnest takes no responsibility (the mcdonald’s covid saga revisited)
The woman actually lives for drama and attention it’s embarrassingly tragic for a woman in her 70s
I think she’s like mid 50s; that has cracked me up 😂

Yes I find the whole complaining very insensitive as well! Like isn’t he months off being 18? I could understand if he was like 14 but surely he could have asked which one it was before the jabbed him?

Some people just want to blame anyone bar themselves!

Reactions: 5
I still can’t get over that her first thoughts were involving the media!!! 😂😂😂😂
If that’s not proof she’s desperate for attention and “fame” then what is!!!!
I’d have loved to see the daily Mail comments rip her and her account to shreds

Reactions: 9
Making a big deal about him only being 17 but allows him to get pissed with he’s Dad & Brothers. So he’s an adult when it suits and she can show her cackling videos of them all acting idiotic!!

Reactions: 10
Making a big deal about him only being 17 but allows him to get pissed with he’s Dad & Brothers. So he’s an adult when it suits and she can show her cackling videos of them all acting idiotic!!
This is what I was going to say. She seriously boils my piss but I can’t stop hate watching her

Did she really complain that they didn’t call her until 4 o clock? She thinks she’s Lady muck of Cow tit Farm and they should be running after her.

Reactions: 3
Oh really! I can’t keep up with the dingles!
I know -4pm!!! How dare they! Not like the nhs are busy at the moment or anything.. Sparklesnest has to be everyone’s number one priority or she is not a happy bunny.
Full of self importance the ignorant bleep

Reactions: 6
I’m so confused by sparklenest and the vaccine - why didn’t they say no? She’s still complaining
He will have gone in on his own for the vaccine and not checked which they were giving him, I think that’s what’s happened.

Why can’t I see her stories? I click on her profile pic but nothing comes up. Is there another way to watch stories?

I’d love to know how certain accounts are growing at a rate of knots overnight
Deffo a scam going on
So I have a home account and this is how people gain mega followers on their bland, grey, dull home accounts:

(I refuse to partake in any of these shams hence why my account is mega small)

* whatsapp/telegram engagement pods
* follow for follow (and then they unfollow the accounts that followed them a week or so later)
* follow loops via DMs to other accounts
* crappy giveaways where you have to follow them
* setting up generic reposting accounts where to be in with a change of 'winning' (i.e one of your photos being on their page) ou haver to follow all of the 'hosts'

• Heart
Reactions: 8
He will have gone in on his own for the vaccine and not checked which they were giving him, I think that’s what’s happened.
They make it very clear vocally what vaccine you have received and the after you get a leaflet stating what vaccine it’s is and lots of information. Plus you get your vaccination card which also has the vaccine brand written clearly at the top. So I’m calling bullshit that anyone doesn’t know what vaccine they have had!

Reactions: 7
Why can’t I see her stories? I click on her profile pic but nothing comes up. Is there another way to watch stories?
I follow her (for the laughs) I can’t see her stories but I can from my other insta account

Oh the drama love how she thriving off that she has made a change to protocol and is getting a full report 😂 net Bojo is thinking of replacing Whitty for her for the daily briefing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.