Home influencers you love to hate and why

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She talks absolute drivel, her sparklers all love her and she thinks she’s an agony aunt. I found her when she was mentioned on the BeckyHomeSweetHome thread. I can’t believe anyone would want to watch her and enjoy it. She’s a complete know it all and obviously isn’t someone who thinks of others with what she’s done in the last few days.
Well has anyone seen her latest story? Sounds to me like shes looking for a big payout from the NHS for negligance🤔

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Who are we talking about? Sorry couldn’t work it out! 🙈

Sparklenest16!!! What a god awful woman - how on earth had she got 11k followers?!
Can we expect her all over tomorrow’s news and papers! What a disposable woman, she’s loving it!!

I need to add hinchershopperlovesabarg to the list of ‘ can’t bloody stand’ 🤬

Reactions: 3
Why is she wanting a payout/media attention, what am I missing?I think she has a close friends story list so I can’t see some of her stories.

Why is she wanting a payout/media attention, what am I missing?I think she has a close friends story list so I can’t see some of her stories.
Her son who is 4 months off 18 was given the oxford vaccine instead of pfizer. Its not supposed to be given to under 18's. I think she is overreacting big time coz he just 4months of 18. If he was 16 yea it a big deal but its not an issue in my opinion if he only 4 months off. Shes talkin about taking it to the media and can guarantee she is looking for a big negligence payout. She seems to thrive on drama

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Ohh does it really matter! What an attention seeking head!
Does she think something miraculously happens to your body on your 18th birthday then!?
Does she not think the NHS is on its arse enough without gold diggers like her trying to cash in?!
I can’t see the stories but I can imagine the pound signs in her eyes. Shameful and humiliating - she should be ashamed of even considering that

Reactions: 8
Yea she loves drama i am sure he will be fine the doc even said so hes in his 18th year so no drama. She thrives on drama and attention🙄

I’m sure she will ensure he isn’t fine (or pretends to be) and every side effect listed online will appear!
How is she not embarrassed by this!
She won’t gain popularity by taking advantage of the NHS at a time like this that’s for sure

As she removed the stories now? I looked and couldn’t see them?

I’m shocked she’s like late 50s, her hair and make up reminds me of someone much older

Her son who is 4 months off 18 was given the oxford vaccine instead of pfizer. Its not supposed to be given to under 18's. I think she is overreacting big time coz he just 4months of 18. If he was 16 yea it a big deal but its not an issue in my opinion if he only 4 months off. Shes talkin about taking it to the media and can guarantee she is looking for a big negligence payout. She seems to thrive on drama
Seriousiy?! This woman does anything for more attention and followers, she thrives off drama. She did the same when they all had covid (she was well one minute, the next shot down with covid herself, more like a sob story as someone had exposed that they went into a service station food restaurant I think it was while waiting for her husbands results!!). She was posting on Instagram about the new symptoms of the new strain and begging people to share her post to raise awareness. Despite her having covid and being in bed she did a good job being on her phone constantly craving the exposure. I unfollowed her back then, it was embarrassing to watch.

Thank you for filling me in. Shame I can’t see the drama unfold, you lucky lot 😉

My 16 year old daughter (heart condition) went for her vaccine but couldn’t have it as it was the Oxford and not Pfizer. The nurse didn’t know she couldn’t have it until I said. However, the doctor who was on duty said she could have it and that it was purely because it was licensed for 18 and not 16. There is no medical reason why under 18s can’t have it. I declined and she is awaiting Pfizer.

Reactions: 4
As she removed the stories now? I looked and couldn’t see them?

I’m shocked she’s like late 50s, her hair and make up reminds me of someone much older
No all her stories are still there. Yes her makeup makes her look much older

Reactions: 1
I came straight here for this. Why would your first thoughts be to involve the media? She will be practising her compo face right now. She said no one gets symptoms from Pfizer, well myself and most of my office did love so stick that.
of course Brad is so ill today, she will be just out of her bed, he will still be in his so how the duck does she know. Absolute vile vile woman

I’ve just seen Sparklesnest stories. I am in utter shock!
She is thinking pound signs.. he’s 4 months away from being 18! 🤦🏽‍♀️😂
I’m actually embarrassed for her and hope she does go to the media because she will get laughed at and absolutely ruined by the general public.
I can’t believe she’s going to get this poor GP in so much trouble when he’s bloody on the cusp of being 18 anyway.
What a vile piece of crap. People will see through her for this.
Typical influencer always on the beg.. this time it’s from the tax payers via the NHS ! Of course Her son is ill today. I would have put my last pound on that!!!!!!

Reactions: 6
I’ve just seen Sparklesnest stories. I am in utter shock!
She is thinking pound signs.. he’s 4 months away from being 18! 🤦🏽‍♀️😂
I’m actually embarrassed for her and hope she does go to the media because she will get laughed at and absolutely ruined by the general public.
I can’t believe she’s going to get this poor GP in so much trouble when he’s bloody on the cusp of being 18 anyway.
What a vile piece of crap. People will see through her for this.
Typical influencer always on the beg.. this time it’s from the tax payers via the NHS ! Of course Her son is ill today. I would have put my last pound on that!!!!!!
What Mothers first thoughts are to involve the media?

I’ve just clicked on her account and can’t find the stories regarding the vaccine!
Think she has a close friends list for some stories I think as I can’t see them either, I had to ask here.

She’s going to involve the media to slag off the NHS that has saved her life on numerous occasions, her Sons lives, her husband and both parents lives since Christmas when she fetched three people into her home and they fetched Covid with them, her father is due to start hes cancer treatment soon and she has the audacity to demand she’s contacted first thing today as she angry! Maybe they’re busy vaccinated millions of other people love!!! 🤬

Reactions: 7
Spot on!!!!
She is one fame hungry desperate weirdo!
This really has shown her true colours. That poor GP 😢
Surely as a nearly 18 year old man her son should have confirmed what vaccine he was having too. Why is there such a blame culture with that family and absolutely no self awareness!
I’m in utter shock. I always knew she was pondlife but this is something else!
Slags off the NHS but doesn’t pay a penny into it all of her life by the sounds of things. She’s always been too busy “fighting” or being a “warrior” to get a job yet spends 6 hours on Instagram every day. Surely she could get a little part time job to contribute something too society.. anything!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Spot on!!!!
She is one fame hungry desperate weirdo!
This really has shown her true colours. That poor GP 😢
Surely as a nearly 18 year old man her son should have confirmed what vaccine he was having too. Why is there such a blame culture with that family and absolutely no self awareness!
I’m in utter shock. I always knew she was pondlife but this is something else!
Slags off the NHS but doesn’t pay a penny into it all of her life by the sounds of things. She’s always been too busy “fighting” or being a “warrior” to get a job yet spends 6 hours on Instagram every day. Surely she could get a little part time job to contribute something too society.. anything!
I have to agree. Seems the majority of these people dont work yet have the time to film everylittle thing they do in the day.
im sure she could easily work on a checkout or such like as shes fit enough to do things every day and is always laughing her head off so she cant be that ill that she cant hold down a job. Makes me laugh how these people carry on yet claim to be "unfit" for work and claim esa or whatever it is yet there are people who genuinely shouldnt be working that cant get a penny and have to struggle on every day working their asses of.
so unfair and fake!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.