Home influencers you love to hate and why

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I follow her (for the laughs) I can’t see her stories but I can from my other insta account

Oh the drama love how she thriving off that she has made a change to protocol and is getting a full report 😂 net Bojo is thinking of replacing Whitty for her for the daily briefing 😂
I unfollowed her after McDonalds gate, but I still sometimes watch her as she’s public, but I think she has a best friends list for those stories she doesn’t want Tattlers to see. Who here is on her best friend list then? 😄

Reactions: 1
She thinks that by one phone call with a local practice manager and submitting a report she’s now changed legislation and protocol for the whole country 😂😂😂😂😂
Who needs petitions with hundreds of thousand signatures, protests at parliament and debates in the House of Commons when you can just get Sparklesnest to have one ten minute conversation 😂😂
Probably hasn’t happened much to under 18s as when they’re much younger their parents accompany them and have a discussion about what’s being injected into their child’s arm - & when their 17 and on the cusp of being an adult they could do it themselves!!! did she not think that her son could have actually asked the question!
I bet they’re all laughing at her at this gp surgery.The report will be filled in the bin.
Total overreaction and waste of nhs staff valuable time.
She should be ashamed not proud,
Still can’t get over the media thing how is she not humiliated by the way she acts
Surprised she hasn’t created an “highlight” yet of it all.
The woman LOVES drama and attention I can honestly say I’ve never ever ever seen or heard anyone who loves it more. Something is seriously missing from her life to crave it so much from strangers online

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She thinks that by one phone call with a local practice manager and submitting a report she’s now changed legislation and protocol for the whole country 😂😂😂😂😂
Who needs petitions with hundreds of thousand signatures, protests at parliament and debates in the House of Commons when you can just get Sparklesnest to have one ten minute conversation 😂😂
Probably hasn’t happened much to under 18s as when they’re much younger their parents accompany them and have a discussion about what’s being injected into their child’s arm - & when their 17 and on the cusp of being an adult they could do it themselves!!! did she not think that her son could have actually asked the question!
I bet they’re all laughing at her at this gp surgery.The report will be filled in the bin.
Total overreaction and waste of nhs staff valuable time.
She should be ashamed not proud,
Still can’t get over the media thing how is she not humiliated by the way she acts
Surprised she hasn’t created an “highlight” yet of it all.
The woman LOVES drama and attention I can honestly say I’ve never ever ever seen or heard anyone who loves it more. Something is seriously missing from her life to crave it so much from strangers online
Well said 👏🏻

Reactions: 2
I find at_lucys_house bizarre. She's got 128k followers but never seems to do much other than comment on the weather, say that she's not up to much today and occasionally admire her own jumper 🙄. Its just really dull.
Awww. At least she’s happy that she’s taken her kids to school today......oh wait! Kids have been at school throughout lockdown! It seems having kids just gets in the way of gram life! She commented the other week that her husband thinks it’s weird to talk to your phone and send it to loads of people that you don’t know. Guessing he’s not on the gram to watch the other lies constantly posted then!

Not one I “hate” but the opposite- I love watching Harriet from
spacemasks stories. I find her really funny. Xx

Last edited:
Poor Sparklesnest Mum having a camera shoved in her face when she clearly was out of breath and not feeling great. I bet her son and his partner get sick of it too.

I pity these home accounts that document their every move and everything is for the gram. It’s really sad. Just live in the moment and do things for you, not for constant admiration from people online. I used to have a home account but I deleted it after a few months as it was a very strange community.

Reactions: 6
Finally someone has mentioned cracktheshutters. She’s seems nice but what is the deal with her? Why are people absolutely falling over themselves to comment nice tiles hun?!

The D

Totally agree! KJG home. Her house is so unimaginative and she is so dull!

Wow! Did she really? I feel the more followers people get the more unrelatable and stuck up they become. The whole mother daughter fashion thing. It’s 🤑🤮
Yeah I don’t get the crack the shutters hype at the moment. Her account is really big now but it’s nothing exceptional. Her house is pretty normal albeit with a nice big extension on the back.

Reactions: 5
Yeah I don’t get the crack the shutters hype at the moment. Her account is really big now but it’s nothing exceptional. Her house is pretty normal albeit with a nice big extension on the back.
She’s another big account that hosts a generic Instagram page @pimpupmypad with a hashtag and you have to follow her to be in with a chance or your photo being shared on that page when you hashtag your photo with their #pimpupmypad

I don’t follow her as I don’t follow anyone that ‘hosts’ other pages to force people to follow them but she does take nice inoffensive photos

The whole travel/interiors Instagram world really is a sham of numbers. All the big accounts ‘host’ generic sharing accounts where you have to follow the hosts to be featured

And some of the hosts pages are utter tripe but they have huge followings because of this little host scam they have going on

She’s another big account that hosts a generic Instagram page @pimpupmypad with a hashtag and you have to follow her to be in with a chance or your photo being shared on that page when you hashtag your photo with their #pimpupmypad

I don’t follow her as I don’t follow anyone that ‘hosts’ other pages to force people to follow them but she does take nice inoffensive photos

The whole travel/interiors Instagram world really is a sham of numbers. All the big accounts ‘host’ generic sharing accounts where you have to follow the hosts to be featured

And some of the hosts pages are utter tripe but they have huge followings because of this little host scam they have going on
I completely agree. I am thinking of people like ItsLucy from myhousethismonth amongst others

I used a few hashtags on a photo a few months ago that I’d seen others using, not realising the were linked to loops and kept getting spammed in my DMs and comments with this sort of thing - I now longer use those hashtags (see my responses)

I get why they do it but it’s so annoying when you are trying to do things properly and your followers are quite static.

Not that I’m trying to get any freebies or have any interest in doing ads I just like taking nice photos in my free time - but still, it’s frustrating to see how so many people have grown their accounts so astronomically with so little effort!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I used a few hashtags on a photo a few months ago that I’d seen others using, not realising the were linked to loops and kept getting spammed in my DMs and comments with this sort of thing - I now longer use those hashtags (see my responses)

I get why they do it but it’s so annoying when you are trying to do things properly and your followers are quite static.

Not that I’m trying to get any freebies or have any interest in doing ads I just like taking nice photos in my free time - but still, it’s frustrating to see how so many people have grown their accounts so astronomically with so little effort!
Kudos for your responses!

Kudos for your responses!
I agree. I enjoy taking pictures too and have just over 3K of followers but my account has not grown in a year because I refuse to play that game. Sometimes I ask myself why I still have the account but there things abut Instagram that I like. I do think all the big name fashion and home accounts are a bit of a sham because we can all have amazing things if we have constantly have free stuff gifted to us. I therefore unfollowed many of the big accounts that do ads all the time. I also hate loops and follow for follow. Some of the smaller accounts where you have interactions with people and their opinions are genuine are some of the most interesting ones to follow.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Does anyone follow thisenglishhome?
No. I was following for a few weeks but then she put some super rude stories up basically saying that if you follow her DIY tips and something goes wrong it’s not her fault and to f**k off basically

All about her “boundaries”

I unfollowed

She seems incredibly rude!

No. I was following for a few weeks but then she put some super rude stories up basically saying that if you follow her DIY tips and something goes wrong it’s not her fault and to f**k off basically

All about her “boundaries”

I unfollowed

She seems incredibly rude!
So rude!!!

Her stories tonight made me unfollow. She seems so nasty!

So rude!!!

Her stories tonight made me unfollow. She seems so nasty!
Ah is she at it again? Will have to go and have a nosey!

She seems like a b**ch if I’m honest and I don’t know why she has so many followers - All she does it take the same photo of her green chair and move her plants around a bit, and dictate to them how they can communicate with in her

She has a beautiful home thats she's filled with contrasting tat and junk. She's totally overdone everything. Don't know what you call this style. She's a nice person and funny but her home is a bit too Boho and full of freebies now as well. She's fills every space and corner ...I think she ruined it in areas

Reactions: 4
She has a beautiful home thats she's filled with contrasting tat and junk. She's totally overdone everything. Don't know what you call this style. She's a nice person and funny but her home is a bit too Boho and full of freebies now as well. She's fills every space and corner ...I think she ruined it in areas
I know what you mean - a lot of these interiors accounts seem to over style and there's no white space at all to rest the eye.

Would love to know what crack the shutters and her husband do work wise - they seem to have so much cash to splash on things like outdoor pizza ovens and cinemas.

Het...leave old Sparklenest alone.
Just wait til she gets gifted her Neptune kitchen and Dusk bedlinen and see whose laughing then!

• Haha
I know what you mean - a lot of these interiors accounts seem to over style and there's no white space at all to rest the eye.

Would love to know what crack the shutters and her husband do work wise - they seem to have so much cash to splash on things like outdoor pizza ovens and cinemas.
Dunno what the husband does but she works at a hospital. I feel like she’s a physio but I might have gotten that wrong!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.