Home influencers you love to hate and why

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god!..I have to eat my words! I’ve just seen that they gifted a mirror to the little stone cottage for a giveaway!!! 😭😭😭...Apologies!
😂😂😂 I just saw the comment on littlestonecottage and rushed over here to let you know then realised it was your comment! 😂😂 Those Neptune bastards!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Victoria at the white cottage. If you are new to IG and want to know all the cliches that will get you in the gang this is your woman and include ~
Pug
Smeg
Beige house
Range Rover
Baking
Disney freak
Flowers
White co everything
Candles
Joules

She literally copies everything everyone else is doing not a single individual thought in her head. Obviously spends all day uploading her cakes, arranging her flowers and walking her pug. Dear god give me strength

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Alicegrace_ had loads from Neptune too.
She has a lot of Neptune and Oka products!! She does tag them as gifts/PR so I have no problem that 😂.
Her obsession with pannelling is a bit much though. I think they've pannelled every single room in a different style. So much effort for something that will look like an obvious fad in 5-10 years.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She has a lot of Neptune and Oka products!! She does tag them as gifts/PR so I have no problem that 😂.
Her obsession with pannelling is a bit much though. I think they've pannelled every single room in a different style. So much effort for something that will look like an obvious fad in 5-10 years.
I'm not a fan of her account now. I used to like it in the early days (I remember when she had about 3K of followers) but one day there was a shift were she just started tagging Neptune and Like to Know it. She keeps deleting/archiving her old pictures so that she just has the most popular posts up. If you look at what she has up now it's a lot of gifted stuff or ads. She followed and unfollowed me twice so think she is quite targeted in the ways she uses Instagram. She didn't need to follow me in the first place but I don't like it when people do that.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm not a fan of her account now. I used to like it in the early days (I remember when she had about 3K of followers) but one day there was a shift were she just started tagging Neptune and Like to Know it. She keeps deleting/archiving her old pictures so that she just has the most popular posts up. If you look at what she has up now it's a lot of gifted stuff or ads. She followed and unfollowed me twice so think she is quite targeted in the ways she uses Instagram. She didn't need to follow me in the first place but I don't like it when people do that.
That’s so sneaky! She said 4 days ago that she was taking a break from Instagram but has posted daily ads since, why do influencers do this?

I think it's all very calculated. I remembered her saying in her early Instagram days that she couldn't afford certain things. Now she gets gifted a lot of stuff and she's launched her own interior business on the back of her instagram page. I don't mind people using social media to launch a business but the way Alice has done it doesn't come across nice to me. Yes, I do feel sorry for her miscarriages but like many other influencers she's become very good at exploiting stuff to get what she wants. She particularly stands out for me because I remember her account from when it was small and her photos were very very different.

Reactions: 5
Had Kjg got a thread on here.? She should have, so two days ago professing to loving Trinny London now she riding the iconic bandwagon and literally done swipe ups for every item on The white company. Used to quite like her account now it’s all adds like the other insta huns and all the stuff with the daughter is just cringe, you know she’s gagging for people to say ‘omg you look like sisters’

Had Kjg got a thread on here.? She should have, so two days ago professing to loving Trinny London now she riding the iconic bandwagon and literally done swipe ups for every item on The white company. Used to quite like her account now it’s all adds like the other insta huns and all the stuff with the daughter is just cringe, you know she’s gagging for people to say ‘omg you look like sisters’
She’s loves her self.

Completely agree. It’s like they have no principles and will work with literally anyone. I do like some of her styling but to be honest it doesn’t come across as a “home”. The living room, although beautiful, is very staged. I will say this again though. If many of us had the opportunities they have we would be able to have the perfect homes they have.

She seems to have gained in confidence a lot over the last few months but that bloody soft voice she uses gets right up my nose. She’ll be doing Botox ads next for sure. She’s already having her teeth done - for free probably.

• Wow
Omg he is so tiresome ...... what a vacuous life he leads, buying endless stuff and moving it all around his house.
I before he started being gifted his weekly hauls amounted to a lot of money. For someone young and a fairly average paid job. I just don't get how he could afford the recent renovations either.I have no issue with instagrammers replicating Neptune books after all thsts what the inspo is for. I think a lot of them live a champagne tates on a lemonade budget and all that debt just for likes. I thought it was funny he smashed his camera taking pictures at stupid angles then next day just replaced it.

• Haha
I really wanted to like Toby. But he's not for me. Is it just me or have alot of them become a little too preachy?

• Haha
So I have never heard of Toby until this thready but good grief it's all a bit dull for me. Weird thing is that he also lives in Bath and starting his own Interior Design Business just like Alicesgrace. I used to actually like Neptune before the influencers ruined it for me 😂

• Haha
Not came across alicesgrace but just checked it out maybe this interior design service is a joint venture with tobyshome:D very similar styles.

I like tobys style. But it’s really just the house Neptune built. He’s taking about getting harsh messages today 🤔🤔

Yes she did that to me too, she’s a sly little tit tbh

I like tobys style. But it’s really just the house Neptune built. He’s taking about getting harsh messages today 🤔🤔
Oh he’s just so cringe, I like Tobys style too (because it’s mostly Neptune 😂) but it’s so ‘look at me, I’ve got money’ which makes it so try hard, and that just puts me off I think...

Last edited:
I just don’t know if I buy the whole “I get mean messages”
I’d say it’s more being called out for bull tit or held accountable

I just don’t know if I buy the whole “I get mean messages”
I’d say it’s more being called out for bull tit or held accountable
It definitely sounds fishy. He’s saying it’s about how he looks, not being funny but his looks are as bland and neutral as his interiors so I can’t believe anyone bothers to message him to say that. If he was fugly it might be a different matter!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.