Home influencers you love to hate and why

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve noticed she mentioned about people asking her about stuff “that’s she’s already answered”. She’s obviously too busy opening all her free gifts! I agree about the mum and daughter stuff. I think her daughters only about 16 too. Leave her to it and stop hogging her limelight.
Both full of themselves.

Reactions: 2
I do think she has good taste. But it’s gone to her head. She’s becoming rude and sure of herself

Reactions: 3
I do think she has good taste. But it’s gone to her head. She’s becoming rude and sure of herself
I also like some of the styling in her house but to be honest if I was being offered expensive furniture etc I would be able to have a similar look. I do think that it can become too same though as alit of these influencers use the same retailers, lovel my home sofas, Neptune, and Desenio to name but a few!

I also like some of the styling in her house but to be honest if I was being offered expensive furniture etc I would be able to have a similar look. I do think that it can become too same though as alit of these influencers use the same retailers, lovel my home sofas, Neptune, and Desenio to name but a few!
I do love the Neptune look. But can be created about much less cost.

I do love the Neptune look. But can be created about much less cost.
I like it too but as you say can be done so much cheaper. I think that’s why I get frustrated with some of the home influencers. It’s like they think if it’s expensive it must be stylish. I much prefer seeing homes that have a mix of high end and more cost effective interiors. Neptune gifts far too many of its products.

I like it too but as you say can be done so much cheaper. I think that’s why I get frustrated with some of the home influencers. It’s like they think if it’s expensive it must be stylish. I much prefer seeing homes that have a mix of high end and more cost effective interiors. Neptune gifts far too many of its products.
I don’t think Neptune do gift their products? 🤔...they don’t ever have a sale either.

Reactions: 1
Mmmm! I thought they did. Maybe they do discounted gifts?
Nope they don’t even do that, they’re one of the very few companies that would do any of that sort of thing...that’s why I like shopping with them...white company on the other hand though gift a lot to the Instahuns, I’ve completely gone off buying anything from them now

Nope they don’t even do that, they’re one of the very few companies that would do any of that sort of thing...that’s why I like shopping with them...white company on the other hand though gift a lot to the Instahuns, I’ve completely gone off buying anything from them now
I stand corrected. 😘

What is it with these women. Do they want to live a 1940s life or what. Alicegrace picture today like step back in time kid must feel like a Pratt when his friends all dress normal
9CE26677-E403-44CC-AFEA-B2888843952F.jpeg

• Haha
Does anyone follow mrskingscookandclean. I used to really like her account but now shes become so full of herself. She talks and acts like some big chef and is always bragging about how good her food is and how she makes the best spag bol ever. Its so irratating. Yes she is a good home cook as a lot of mums are but shes getting just a bit too big for her boots now. She uses follow loops so has a lot of followers. Why do some of them feel the need to be so full of themselves. She will be wanting her own cooking show next🙄

Does anyone follow mrskingscookandclean. I used to really like her account but now shes become so full of herself. She talks and acts like some big chef and is always bragging about how good her food is and how she makes the best spag bol ever. Its so irratating. Yes she is a good home cook as a lot of mums are but shes getting just a bit too big for her boots now. She uses follow loops so has a lot of followers. Why do some of them feel the need to be so full of themselves. She will be wanting her own cooking show next🙄
She has terrible taste in decor. All that shiny furniture and crushed velvet 😷

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.