Home influencers you love to hate and why

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perfect pink house, i dont know how there hasn't been a thread on her yet, everything is gifted and an ad, her house is so pink it makes my eyes hurt, so fake with all her storys and posts, had to block her because I just couldn't take anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think we mentioned her on here before but Home with rose. The family reels are so cringe, the kids are seriously going to regret those when they are older. I’m also not sure what that giveaway today is supposed to be about!

Reactions: 1
How does thelittlestonecottage not have a thread yet? She grates on me so much, she thinks so highly of herself. She goes on like she’s a qualified interior designer when she’s got one tiny house to keep on top of, doesn’t mark her ads, yesterday she was all ‘I’m off to spend some time with my son’ like we were lucky enough to have had a bit of her time earlier in the day. I reckon she spends 8 hours a day on IG so that sort of thing is a bit chuffing rich!

Reactions: 7
Perfect pink house, i dont know how there hasn't been a thread on her yet, everything is gifted and an ad, her house is so pink it makes my eyes hurt, so fake with all her storys and posts, had to block her because I just couldn't take anymore
This one definitely needs her own thread! 80 thousand bought bot followers AT LEAST and likes! Being gifted items every week!! Unbelievable

Bowelbabe done another dancing reel with her daughter! For the love of god someone give her a place on strictly! She even pushes her daughter out of the way so she can get in front of the camera!

• Wow
This one definitely needs her own thread! 80 thousand bought bot followers AT LEAST and likes! Being gifted items every week!! Unbelievable
🙈🤣 honestly that whole house is gifted, I dont think she has paid for a single thing, all of the kitchen appliances = gifted, daughter's room =gifted cleaning products =gifted shark=gifted rugs=gifted.. did you see she got gifted one living room rug and because her daughter got crayon on it she asked for another freebie off that same rug company to replace it 😳 all of her storys everyday are ads, not sure how shes not been mentioned on here before now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Let’s all take a bow to miss s.h.o.p.p.e.r who is so tired today cos she cleaned her Mums flat and dyed her hair and has to open up the shop tomorrow ... it’s hardly saving lives 😡

I can’t seem to find a thread for her but
OurMiddletonhome
I mean congratulations and how exciting you are having a baby but bloody hell it’s too much - have a little bit of thought for others she’s literally alienating her followers - it has been relentless she’s only just 12 weeks and has had so much stuff gifted already and has purchased so much already
Much more and I’m going to have to unfollow
Ok I’ve had to unfollow now
She’s posting “bump” pictures and in reality there is no bump
I’m all for the excitement but it’s too much

How does thelittlestonecottage not have a thread yet? She grates on me so much, she thinks so highly of herself. She goes on like she’s a qualified interior designer when she’s got one tiny house to keep on top of, doesn’t mark her ads, yesterday she was all ‘I’m off to spend some time with my son’ like we were lucky enough to have had a bit of her time earlier in the day. I reckon she spends 8 hours a day on IG so that sort of thing is a bit chuffing rich!
Why don’t you start a thread? 😜

Reactions: 2
I don’t understand how some of these accounts have such large followings. I’ve just seen that Our Middleton Home account has 29k followers and her house is just... average. I get the accounts with huge followings who have interesting homes but when it looks like Julie’s next door.. why? Hinch’s house is the same - they all look average today and everything is from Home Bargains or the range. That is not interior design!

Also I love Cobblestone and Wells account! Her view from her back doors is stunning. And I love that she has a mirrored backsplash to reflect the view. Clearly minted but gorgeous house. I found her through some garden accounts I follow

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I don’t understand how some of these accounts have such large followings. I’ve just seen that Our Middleton Home account has 29k followers and her house is just... average. I get the accounts with huge followings who have interesting homes but when it looks like Julie’s next door.. why? Hinch’s house is the same - they all look average today and everything is from Home Bargains or the range. That is not interior design!

Also I love Cobblestone and Wells account! Her view from her back doors is stunning. And I love that she has a mirrored backsplash to reflect the view. Clearly minted but gorgeous house. I found her through some garden accounts I follow
Cobblestone and Wells - fabulous house! Thanks for the recommendation 👍

The house acc has been added to my list.just posted saying she doesn’t get things for free. It’s in exchange for her time, time away from her family. That’s a new spin I’ve not heard.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The house acc has been added to my list.just posted saying she doesn’t get things for free. It’s in exchange for her time, time away from her family. That’s a new spin I’ve not heard.
Which account is this?

I don’t think I have the right permissions?
Think anyone can start a thread?. I’ll give it a go x

Our Middleton Home???? Wtf. How have they got nearly 30,000 followers? Must have bought them. Not being awful but a really average house.

Which account is this?

Think anyone can start a thread?. I’ll give it a go x

Our Middleton Home???? Wtf. How have they got nearly 30,000 followers? Must have bought them. Not being awful but a really average house.
I know! I don’t really understand it
It’s a really boring account and now it’s just purely about her pregnancy

First post so please be nice :). I used to like Our Middleton Home's content as I too live in a small, average house and as much as I love looking at the larger homes on insta I also get inspiration from the more 'average' home accounts in terms of layout, storage solutions etc and I find them more relatable. The constant pregnancy and FM content really isn't for me but she has changed direction and if thats what she wants to post, that's ok. People change. I would have continued to follow in the hope that home content would appear again and if it didn't I would have unfollowed too. BUT the main reason I have unfollowed is the constant swipe ups, especially for items she hasn't even purchased, the hiding of the 'aff' behind her user name, the posts of the 'life changing' FM business with no declaration of them being ads and the not so subtle begging for freebies and followers. She is obviously concerned about maternity pay and wants to provide for her family and I don't begrudge making money from insta but be transparent about it and own it. It really isn't hard.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.