Home influencers you love to hate and why

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s quite amazing how people jump on the band wagon with some of these instagrammers. I’m sorry but I really don’t care what people have bought from home bargains. It’s pathetic showing which bloody bleach or cleaning liquid people have bought. Get a flipping life!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Marblewhiteallthingsnice is a car crash of an account that i cannot bring myself to unfollow.

she is apparently taking control of her finances and “manifesting” money at the minute, if she stopped ordering/ buying clothes and other tat multiple times per day she would be managing her finances a lot better.

she is constantly decluttering, but her house is packed to the rafters with pure and utter tat, posts pictures of her wardrobe crammed with hundreds if not thousands pieces of clothing but is constantly shopping for more clothes. And was whining about affording her car repair bills in the same week she ordered a fendi brooch and sliders from New York ( 💸💸💸) and went on massive tkmaxx/Zara/H&M sprees 🤯 it’s truly baffling.

She would actually be better using the money to pay for the therapy she definitely needs to address her spending issues.

Reactions: 5
Marblewhiteallthingsnice is a car crash of an account that i cannot bring myself to unfollow.

she is apparently taking control of her finances and “manifesting” money at the minute, if she stopped ordering/ buying clothes and other tat multiple times per day she would be managing her finances a lot better.

she is constantly decluttering, but her house is packed to the rafters with pure and utter tat, posts pictures of her wardrobe crammed with hundreds if not thousands pieces of clothing but is constantly shopping for more clothes. And was whining about affording her car repair bills in the same week she ordered a fendi brooch and sliders from New York ( 💸💸💸) and went on massive tkmaxx/Zara/H&M sprees 🤯 it’s truly baffling.

She would actually be better using the money to pay for the therapy she definitely needs to address her spending issues.
She’s crazy. What’s that post today about. She needs a good declutter.

I’d love to know how certain accounts are growing at a rate of knots overnight
Deffo a scam going on

Reactions: 4
Will totally be back within 24 hours. Will start with the screen shots of her god awful followers hoping she is ok.
she is obsessed with illness and thinks she is the expert on everything. The endless, pointless stories of the “excitement” in the nest are ridiculous.
I couldn’t of wrote it better myself 🤮 she is awful fake sad teat

Just putting it out there..... I have nothing confirmed... but Iv heard a lot about people making a lot of money on “only fans” accounts atm......

just saying tho 😂😂
SPARKLESNEST IS HAVING A BREAK 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 WHAT EVER ... she’ll be back tomorrow with her meaning less stories of shite god please give me strength

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Michellesway, I know I’ve mentioned her n here before but there some things that just arnt sitting right with me.
Anybody else feel funny about the amount of times she burns herself, then does about 12 stories saying how clumsy she is with a weird grin on her face whilst doing a weird baby voice? She then also makes sure said burn is visible in her stories. Making it very obvious she’s trying to ‘show it off’!
I don’t know anybody that burns them self nearly every single time they curl there hair! The burns look pretty deep too, I’ve burnt myself once or twice on my curlers (in the space of 20 years of curling my hair) and it’s not left half the mark she gets on her skin! It just isn’t sitting right with me !

Reactions: 6
Her account is new to me but blimey she is awful. Really surprised that someone of her she acts so pathetically! How on earth had she accumulated so many followers? Her posts are not that good or is it just me? 😂
SHES KNOB
Will totally be back within 24 hours. Will start with the screen shots of her god awful followers hoping she is ok.
she is obsessed with illness and thinks she is the expert on everything. The endless, pointless stories of the “excitement” in the nest are ridiculous.
SHES BACK 😂😂😂😂😂

SHES KNOB

SHES BACK 😂😂😂😂😂
Only took 10 hours of an insta break OMG 😱🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
I just hate anybody that uses the word ‘Hinch haul’ and the stupid polls ‘who wants to see my Hinch haul?’ It’s called shopping and no I don’t because you shouldn’t be in home bargains and b&m buying cleaning products you don’t need ffs!

Reactions: 8
I find at_lucys_house bizarre. She's got 128k followers but never seems to do much other than comment on the weather, say that she's not up to much today and occasionally admire her own jumper 🙄. Its just really dull.

We all knew she wouldn’t be able to stay away. She has been living off of the sympathy and attention while everyone is sick and now their getting better she acts like she is leaving Instagram or having a breakdown to garner more sympathy and attention!

Adding House of goose. I don’t know I could never put my finger on it. But yesterday someone asked her if she was going to be doing more paid adds and she was so horrible in her answer and basically said bog off. Plain rude. I don’t think she is as nice as she likes to portray

Cobblestones and Wells. She opened an IG account at the beginning of the first lockdown and now has 35k followers. She has this way of posting her absolutely amazing house with views in a “I’m not at all braggy” but to me it screams “look how amazing my wonderful house is” I’ve probably not explained it very well but just something about it. Oh and her now continually doing Reels with a Ludovico Einaudi piano tune. Really grates on me. Maybe I’m jealous, but I don’t think it’s that. I’d been considering opening a thread as it was beginning to wind me up!

Reactions: 7
Lottie’s house build. I liked her account and love her kitchen. But that’s where it stops now. She’s rude and abruptly answers perfectly reasonable questions. She’s constantly asking ‘who can recommend a sofa/laptop/car valet/landscaper for her lovely expensive house. Lo and behold they are gifted but doesn’t declare them or makes it very vague. Seems to be incapable of asking on a local fb page or google like the rest of us. Moans a lot about life yet she’s living in a huge house which ex husband must fund and still seems able to add value to it by begging for freebies.

Adding House of goose. I don’t know I could never put my finger on it. But yesterday someone asked her if she was going to be doing more paid adds and she was so horrible in her answer and basically said bog off. Plain rude. I don’t think she is as nice as she likes to portray
No. There’s something about her. I hate all her coloured sofas. They are to much.

Cobblestones and Wells. She opened an IG account at the beginning of the first lockdown and now has 35k followers. She has this way of posting her absolutely amazing house with views in a “I’m not at all braggy” but to me it screams “look how amazing my wonderful house is” I’ve probably not explained it very well but just something about it. Oh and her now continually doing Reels with a Ludovico Einaudi piano tune. Really grates on me. Maybe I’m jealous, but I don’t think it’s that. I’d been considering opening a thread as it was beginning to wind me up!
First seeing her feed. Looks gorgeous. I’ll have a look.

Lottie’s house build. I liked her account and love her kitchen. But that’s where it stops now. She’s rude and abruptly answers perfectly reasonable questions. She’s constantly asking ‘who can recommend a sofa/laptop/car valet/landscaper for her lovely expensive house. Lo and behold they are gifted but doesn’t declare them or makes it very vague. Seems to be incapable of asking on a local fb page or google like the rest of us. Moans a lot about life yet she’s living in a huge house which ex husband must fund and still seems able to add value to it by begging for freebies.
She’s a cheeky cat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.