Home influencers you love to hate and why

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
House to home 13 and her sister in law the Oakland home....brand new 500k + house expensive cars and only young..these accounts make people feel rubbish..wonder how they afford it

Reactions: 1
House to home 13 and her sister in law the Oakland home....brand new 500k + house expensive cars and only young..these accounts make people feel rubbish..wonder how they afford it
The Oakland home - don’t know how they do it. Bugs me that she puts the same photo up virtually every week showing the outside of the house with the two range rovers parked up! Don’t know the house to home 13 but will check it out. I do wonder if the younger home owners are up to their eyes in debt. How do they do it otherwise. Unless they have fabulously well paid jobs?

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else think Miss Shopper acts like a hero for working during lockdown? It’s a tat shop ffs!
Why does she try to act so ghetto?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Also. Moneymumofficial... what exactly is the point?
I know I read up on her, sprouts off she’s amazing with money but has hand outs off daddy to buy house to rent and moved into her husbands house which he already had

I know I read up on her, sprouts off she’s amazing with money but has hand outs off daddy to buy house to rent and moved into her husbands house which he already had
ive not seen one “money tip” that’s useful tbh. Just wants new followers all the time

Natalies home life is as cringy and annoying as her best mate Miss Shopper. Both loud and massive show offs.
Michellesway omg how pathetic is she. She is so in love with herself. The pouting of the lips the flicking of the hair and seductive eye rolls🙄
Now she is engaged its all she talks about. You would think she is the first person on the planet to ever get proposed too. Going to be all wedding talk now.
Have to agree about the super childish little girl voice. Very over the top.
I love me who do you love? 🙄

Now she has become some sort of insta expert? I don’t care for videos on how to gain more followers or increase my likes thanks. Bore off

Now she has become some sort of insta expert? I don’t care for videos on how to gain more followers or increase my likes thanks. Bore off
as for miss shopper, go back to the 90’s

Talesofelmsvale is getting on my nerves at the mo. House is lovely (not completely my taste) but the boring day to day videos of what she’s doing etc. Constantly posing and pouting to the camera.

Also. Moneymumofficial... what exactly is the point?
Just checked her out. How do people get away with basically making up a narrative that suits them but is not actually true. She is shown in a sun newspaper article which states she paid off a 225k mortgage whilst earning 25k! It’s all smoke and mirrors. Thankfully some people have explained that daddy helped her and she married someone with a property that was virtually paid off. So her hubby is “good with money” - not her. Her writing style and grammar are bloody appalling too. You can’t understand most of her replies - is English her second language?

Last edited:
The Oakland home - don’t know how they do it. Bugs me that she puts the same photo up virtually every week showing the outside of the house with the two range rovers parked up! Don’t know the house to home 13 but will check it out. I do wonder if the younger home owners are up to their eyes in debt. How do they do it otherwise. Unless they have fabulously well paid jobs?
Did you have a look ?

ex
Talesofelmsvale is getting on my nerves at the mo. House is lovely (not completely my taste) but the boring day to day videos of what she’s doing etc. Constantly posing and pouting to the camera.

Just checked her out. How do people get away with basically making up a narrative that suits them but is not actually true. She is shown in a sun newspaper article which states she paid off a 225k mortgage whilst earning 25k! It’s all smoke and mirrors. Thankfully some people have explained that daddy helped her and she married someone with a property that was virtually paid off. So her hubby is “good with money” - not her. Her writing style and grammar are bloody appalling too. You can’t understand most of her replies - is English her second language?

she puts the most stupid “money tips” up that are just crap in my opinion. Give me Martin Lewis any day. That’s money tips right there!
Read somewhere she must buy followers as she’s got to LOADS in a very short space of time

Home with rose again every day. How many stories and posts about her shutters ?? which were free and then asking people to give the post some love. I just cannot deal with that sickly sweet fakeness. How wonderful if we all lived in that perfect world of hers 🤮

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.