Home influencers you love to hate and why

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so sick of all the Lumi pushers. Ā£200 for a piece of plastic that moves make up around your face, instead of removing it šŸ™ƒ No thanks.

Reactions: 11
at_Lucys_house for me. Has 3 kids, stay at home mum, but not homeschooling as husband is keyworker, but still posts sheā€™s bored! šŸ˜” now doing Zoom interior design consultations whilst still sending kids to school.

Reactions: 3
at_Lucys_house for me. Has 3 kids, stay at home mum, but not homeschooling as husband is keyworker, but still posts sheā€™s bored! šŸ˜” now doing Zoom interior design consultations whilst still sending kids to school.
Canā€™t find her. Whatā€™s her handle ....

OakTreeHome grates on me. Used to be a lovely home account but sheā€™s sold out big time. Everything is Next this, Monsoon that, #ad #gifted. Doesnā€™t put a photo of her kid unless sheā€™s posing in some free Next outfit thatā€™s so out of touch itā€™s a joke, who dresses an apparently ā€˜outdoor loving/countryside livingā€™ 3 year old in cream fur coats to play in a field or a bloody mud kitchen? Oh thatā€™s right, she does because itā€™s all free clobber

Reactions: 6
Oh gosh yes, I saw that. I can only dream of being bored at the moment. My husband is a key worker (policeman) but Iā€™m a SAHM (although I do run my own business) and wouldnā€™t dream of sending my kids to school! Thereā€™s so many entitled people out there at the moment. Really winds me up.

Thereā€™s so many that wind me up, I wonder why I even bother to go on Instagram. But the person who really takes the crown for being completely insensitive at the moment has to be Come Down to the Woods. Crying and moaning constantly in her stories about how hard homeschooling and lockdown is whilst living in her million pound house and finding it so so tough having to renovate her half a million pound house in Devon. I donā€™t even know where to start with her.

Reactions: 9
Oh gosh yes, I saw that. I can only dream of being bored at the moment. My husband is a key worker (policeman) but Iā€™m a SAHM (although I do run my own business) and wouldnā€™t dream of sending my kids to school! Thereā€™s so many entitled people out there at the moment. Really winds me up.
She never mentions that the kids are at school or nursery but they definitely are. I donā€™t know why her followers donā€™t question it? šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
she also posted that she loved her childā€™s natural curly hair, but on the same day she had curled her own hair and it looked exactly the same- so it definitely isnā€™t naturally curly.
also put her husbands slippers in the bin because he left them lying around. Heā€™s ex Forces. Arenā€™t all ex forces extremely tidy (my ex hub was) so no way would have left slippers hanging around? Something just doesnā€™t sit right with me with her account

• Wow
She never mentions that the kids are at school or nursery but they definitely are. I donā€™t know why her followers donā€™t question it? šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
she also posted that she loved her childā€™s natural curly hair, but on the same day she had curled her own hair and it looked exactly the same- so it definitely isnā€™t naturally curly.
also put her husbands slippers in the bin because he left them lying around. Heā€™s ex Forces. Arenā€™t all ex forces extremely tidy (my ex hub was) so no way would have left slippers hanging around? Something just doesnā€™t sit right with me with her account
I agree. Something definitely doesnā€™t sit right with me either. She comes across as very cold and fake. And even if he did leave slippers lying around, why put them in the bin? Doesnā€™t everyone just leave slippers lying around? Sheā€™s odd

Sparklesnest - HATE!
Sheā€™s awful. Fake, manipulative and self centred.
Sheā€™s having a break apparently. Wonā€™t last a day. Never met an attention seeker like her- sheā€™s completely addicted to Instagram and the adoration of strangers
Sad act
Will totally be back within 24 hours. Will start with the screen shots of her god awful followers hoping she is ok.
she is obsessed with illness and thinks she is the expert on everything. The endless, pointless stories of the ā€œexcitementā€ in the nest are ridiculous.

Reactions: 5

Thereā€™s so many that wind me up, I wonder why I even bother to go on Instagram. But the person who really takes the crown for being completely insensitive at the moment has to be Come Down to the Woods. Crying and moaning constantly in her stories about how hard homeschooling and lockdown is whilst living in her million pound house and finding it so so tough having to renovate her half a million pound house in Devon. I donā€™t even know where to start with her.
Totally agree! I would love to know how they accumulate so much money to afford what they do. Donā€™t know what they do for a living but I need to retrain and do the bloody same.

Reactions: 5
Totally agree! I would love to know how they accumulate so much money to afford what they do. Donā€™t know what they do for a living but I need to retrain and do the bloody same.
Just putting it out there..... I have nothing confirmed... but Iv heard a lot about people making a lot of money on ā€œonly fansā€ accounts atm......

just saying tho šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Absolutely obsessed with illness. Nobody is ever just poorly- theyā€™re always ā€œbattling ā€œFightingā€ and ā€œwarriorsā€ she acts like she was on her last legs last Christmas but was just in a regular ward and on Instagram daily.. she wasnā€™t even in ICU or in any life threatening danger yet she has diagnosed herself with covid even though there were no tests back then and her family who visited her miraculously didnā€™t catch it!
She acts like she knows everything about every illness known to man (diagnosed herself with most of them) but couldnā€™t work out that when both her and her husband tested positive for Covid they could then sit in the same room. She had to wait for test and trace to confirm that šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø thick as mince.
Sheā€™s already back putting up cryptic attention seeking posts and stories..
I can honestly say that out of all of the self absorbed, attention seeking, fame hungry narcissists on Instagram- she is by far the worst!
Her account is new to me but blimey she is awful. Really surprised that someone of her she acts so pathetically! How on earth had she accumulated so many followers? Her posts are not that good or is it just me? šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
Her account is new to me but blimey she is awful. Really surprised that someone of her she acts so pathetically! How on earth had she accumulated so many followers? Her posts are not that good or is it just me? šŸ˜‚
Nope itā€™s really not just you

fully agree with this sentiment!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.