Home influencers you love to hate and why

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m the same. Followed her at first because she was different, even though I can’t really stand how gawdy her house is. Just not to my neutral tastes. But they must be loaded (both dentists/nice Insta sideline) and she just doesn’t see her privilege anymore. I think the whole house move thing and putting up the RightMove listing were the end for me. Then the constant updates about the place in Salcombe are something else. They might as well have demolished that property and started again. Most people would’ve given it a good clean and got it straight out on rental to generate some income so it just shows how much disposable they’ve got.

I’m amazed she hasn’t got a thread tbh.
I’ll do one!!!

Come down to the woods got her own thread now. Head over to add your views xx

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Took one for the team and made her her own thread because she really needs one. It’s in the home instagrammers section
thank you 🙌 I didnt know how to make a new thread it wasnt giving me the option to, I'll head over to that one now

Reactions: 2
Please can you post a link to it. I cannot for the life of me find it... thank you 🙏🏻
here x

Reactions: 5
here x

How do you do that?

Laura Hamilton gets on my nerves now. Used to like her but now she looks so false. Not sure why her boobs are literally under her chin when she has her three sizes too small exercise clothes on!

Laura Hamilton gets on my nerves now. Used to like her but now she looks so false. Not sure why her boobs are literally under her chin when she has her three sizes too small exercise clothes on!
Just checked her out, that boob thing is gross!

Reactions: 1
Just checked her out, that boob thing is gross!
I know right?! Rachel Lugo (cheshire housewives does it too when she’s doing her daily workouts - but I do like Rachel! 😂).

Not sure why they think it looks good. Bowling balls down your too! 😂😂

• Haha
Georgia K home? Is there a thread. On the beg for garden furniture under the ‘can anyone recommend?’ line ....

Loving this thread! The insta home crew are just strange. There are some who are just constantly redecorating to follow the latest insta trend, it must be so exhausting and expensive to keep doing it all the time! I like to follow accounts who renovate, then keep it like that, not the ones who are changing the paint colour/wallpaper/theme every week! Mrs Macs home and visit number 7 are top offenders for this. Just decorate with your own style and enjoy your home fgs!! 🙄

Reactions: 5
Loving this thread! The insta home crew are just strange. There are some who are just constantly redecorating to follow the latest insta trend, it must be so exhausting and expensive to keep doing it all the time! I like to follow accounts who renovate, then keep it like that, not the ones who are changing the paint colour/wallpaper/theme every week! Mrs Macs home and visit number 7 are top offenders for this. Just decorate with your own style and enjoy your home fgs!! 🙄
Totally agree! Mrs Macs home must have a million rooms cos she does one a week. And her hubby works on the Riggs so is away a lot. I really liked her account but over time it seems like I’m seeing the same pics on repeat. She does have some good ideas but I think she copies off Pinterest. Kjg home is really annoying me with the constant updates. Where do they get the money from? She’s only a primary school art teacher (not sure if she’s a properly trained teacher or just an experienced teaching assistant). Her bloody voice get on my nerves too! 😂

Reactions: 7
Totally agree! Mrs Macs home must have a million rooms cos she does one a week. And her hubby works on the Riggs so is away a lot. I really liked her account but over time it seems like I’m seeing the same pics on repeat. She does have some good ideas but I think she copies off Pinterest. Kjg home is really annoying me with the constant updates. Where do they get the money from? She’s only a primary school art teacher (not sure if she’s a properly trained teacher or just an experienced teaching assistant). Her bloody voice get on my nerves too! 😂
Omg glad someone has mentioned KJG I Messaged her about something and she replied bluntly ‘always look at the highlights before messaging’ her home is very nice but all the mother and daughter things are grating now

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Tobyshome and cracktheshutters are getting a bit tiresome
Love his designs tho he’s always changing. Must be sponsored by Neptune.

Omg glad someone has mentioned KJG I Messaged her about something and she replied bluntly ‘always look at the highlights before messaging’ her home is very nice but all the mother and daughter things are grating now
She’s got to big for her boots.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.