Home influencers you love to hate and why

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs FTB grinds my gears , why does it take her 5 stories to show us her purchases ??? she needs fast forwarding , then she shows some tit boots !!! i bet her credit card is smoking ! people with wealth dont need to [prove it !!!

Reactions: 1
Please, please somebody make a thread for Mrs Fir Tree Barn.
Mrs FTB and extended family.

Aww bless her she's been on a mercy dash to Gemma's this morning to tidy the house.
Thread active 🤩

Mrs FTB grinds my gears , why does it take her 5 stories to show us her purchases ??? she needs fast forwarding , then she shows some tit boots !!! i bet her credit card is smoking ! people with wealth dont need to [prove it !!!
I have made a thread 🤩

Reactions: 2
I
She bangs on about how she wants her children to be polite and respectful, well if that’s the case then she’s seriously failed. Never in my life would I empty a fridge or draws/cupboards because my 2 year constantly trashes them and eats everything in sight. The child has zero discipline because the Mother is too bone idle to bother reaching her.

I also see that, that joke of a friend/enemy of Bargs and bellies, Miss Mummy Blog is on the beg for their ‘girly night in’ (what kind of adult even says that!). She’s also an absolute mess, begging for money for her Son who has additional needs to get a car seat, all whilst getting lip filler and buying hot tubs. Her face makes me feel I’ll, she’s so miserable!
Remember when she used to rip into Lou for being a state and beggy yet it’s ok for her to beg. Always says she only has £20 to last the month yet still manages to buy tat from charity shops and take aways. She moans about everyone knowing her address but she gives it out to anyone who’ll send her something. Have you also noticed how quickly she goes through friends?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Kayleigh's followers have been sending Kayleigh money for some time, when ever she posts about having a pittance to last her 3 weeks, she is paypal'd cash from some followers.

She won't ever broadcast it though. Not after calling her bestie out for being sent money online.

• Wow
W
Kayleigh's followers have been sending Kayleigh money for some time, when ever she posts about having a pittance to last her 3 weeks, she is paypal'd cash from some followers.

She won't ever broadcast it though. Not after calling her bestie out for being sent money online.
Wow, she really is a first class ponce! Her rants this morning are pure gold. Move over Angela Rippon and Co, Kayleigh’s here to solve the world problems. I wonder if the Hotel she’s booked will ask for proof of vaccinations🤞🏼 I do hope so

Reactions: 4
She'll be crying next week that she has no money. She's careless with her money and has become reliant on her followers, I was sucked into it, I stupidly sent her money for her daughters birthday at the start of the year. Never again.

• Wow
Wow! Just Wow!
She'll be crying next week that she has no money. She's careless with her money and has become reliant on her followers, I was sucked into it, I stupidly sent her money for her daughters birthday at the start of the year. Never again.

She has no shame, using her children for freebies. There are people who send her money, make up, clothes for her children. I wish some one would send her a bra!!

• Haha
Omg I had no idea her followers send her money. Why, when she claims to be such a savvy momeysaving shopper? Loves a 5 week month so she can say ‘this is why I buy reduced and stockpile food, so that we can still eat well’

I’m so naïve...

Wonder if her and MMB will still be friends after this weekend together? They’re both fiery characters it could go either way.

I like the fact she joined Olio then told them all how to run it!😂
She had the audacity to say she won’t collect from a certain house as it’s dirty, imagine her opening the door to you when you go to collect food!!

Reactions: 6
I'm not sure how she can comment on anyones home, she has a mouse infestation in her house and her shed and does nothing to change the situation.

Omg I had no idea her followers send her money. Why, when she claims to be such a savvy momeysaving shopper? Loves a 5 week month so she can say ‘this is why I buy reduced and stockpile food, so that we can still eat well’

I’m so naïve...

Wonder if her and MMB will still be friends after this weekend together? They’re both fiery characters it could go either way.
Neither of them are fiery it's a all an act. They wouldn't say boo to a goose. They'll fall out they're both lazy parents and overly judgmental on how others raise their kids. Its MMB's son I feel sorry for, he's frightened of alcohol yet he'll be surrounded by drunks this weekend.

As for Kayleigh, she professes she doesn't drink, and she only smokes when she's had a drink. We know that's not true don't we KayKay? We know you're getting through a 20 deck quicker than the speed of light and you'll do anything to find the money to buy cigs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
And I know this as I've contributed to the cig fund, thinking it was because she needed diesel to get the kids to nursery.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Does she block certain people from her stories so they don’t see her spending money on crap? She got that hello fresh box gifted and then did nothing but witch about it.
And I know this as I've contributed to the cig fund, thinking it was because she needed diesel to get the kids to nursery.

Sounds like you know her pretty well? Feel free to spill any tea....😁
That's all I've got. Kayleigh knows exactly who I am, and exactly what she's playing at. She'll continue to play the budget b*tch but she knows that is so far from the truth, she's always got money, even when she's crying poverty.

Same for MMB. They think they're untouchable and they're playing a good game, they know their time is coming so they are milking it for what it is worth.

She only joined so she could have first dips on the free stuff then realised she sounded like a greedy pig so changed it to how she loves helping people less fortunate. Everyone can see through her bill and those who don’t need their heads read.
I like the fact she joined Olio then told them all how to run it!😂
She had the audacity to say she won’t collect from a certain house as it’s dirty, imagine her opening the door to you when you go to collect food!!
[/QUOTE

Reactions: 3
That's all I've got. Kayleigh knows exactly who I am, and exactly what she's playing at. She'll continue to play the budget b*tch but she knows that is so far from the truth, she's always got money, even when she's crying poverty.

Same for MMB. They think they're untouchable and they're playing a good game, they know their time is coming so they are milking it for what it is worth.
I've often wondered how £10 can last her 2 weeks and pay for multiple takeaways

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.