Home influencers you love to hate and why

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
home_on_the_commons I used to like her content and style, but now it’s just incessant gifted items, freebies after freebies, ads, giveaways, swipe ups and collaborations. It’s non stop.
I unfollowed this numpty agessss ago

Oh I’m going to just sit down here on my @neptunehomeofficial cushion, put my @neptunehomeofficial mug down on my
@neptunehomeofficial side table and turn on my @neptunehomeofficial lamp.

@neptunehomeoffical did you see me!! Over here!! Neptune!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Interiorcurve - latest Karen Millen reel is clearly not her style & doing her no favours :(

Reactions: 2
Interiorcurve - latest Karen Millen reel is clearly not her style & doing her no favours :(
I don’t rate her “designs” at all. She is not a trained interior designer and just does over the top designs to cover her obvious lack of training IMO.

Reactions: 5
I don’t rate her “designs” at all. She is not a trained interior designer and just does over the top designs to cover her obvious lack of training IMO.
Very much has her look , if that’s what you’re into then you’d be happy but if you don’t like gold leaf then forget it 😂
That said she does come across warm
, likeable and bubbly so could do well presenting 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Oh how could you relax in that house. It would your head away.

Reactions: 4
Boobsbargs needs to put her phone away and have a wash, put clean clothes on and sort her ferel Daughter out!!! She doesn’t stop moaning while filming 24/7

Reactions: 11
That Woman is the biggest joke on Instagram. Sells herself as a budget shopper but is constantly in debt. She can’t stand that her crappy little house isn’t ‘insta worthy’. Her eldest Child is ridiculously far behind developmentally and the youngest is indeed feral and has inherited her Mother’s unhealthy relationship with food. She is an absolute joke 😂

Boobsbargs needs to put her phone away and have a wash, put clean clothes on and sort her ferel Daughter out!!! She doesn’t stop moaning while filming 24/7

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Home_on_cranberry meadows has been going on about how she was invited to go to a Neptune store. Is this a thing now? I thought anyone was allowed to walk into a store and go shopping 🙈🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That Woman is the biggest joke on Instagram. Sells herself as a budget shopper but is constantly in debt. She can’t stand that her crappy little house isn’t ‘insta worthy’. Her eldest Child is ridiculously far behind developmentally and the youngest is indeed feral and has inherited her Mother’s unhealthy relationship with food. She is an absolute joke 😂

that canvas on the wall in the background killed me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That boobs woman needs to get off her phone and perhaps discipline her daughter. She looks a right little tit

Reactions: 8
Home_on_cranberry meadows has been going on about how she was invited to go to a Neptune store. Is this a thing now? I thought anyone was allowed to walk into a store and go shopping 🙈🙄
Trying to make it sound so exclusive, by invitation only. She even made a reel about the visit. So over the top. It’s not your house love.

Reactions: 1
Boobs and bargs needs to take her kids out them maybe they wouldnt be bored shitless and trashing the house! She dont even take them to the park for a hour! Lazy cow.
the tit she buys from charity shops is embarrassing and then claims they are to skint to eat a proper meal. The amount she has spent on those crappy crystals could have paid for a family dah out to the farm/zoo then maybe her kids wouldnt be so feral!

Reactions: 7
Oh golly I hadn't see boobs & bargs before. That little girl needs structure and boundaries! Sort of seems like the whole family does.

Reactions: 8
Oh golly I hadn't see boobs & bargs before. That little girl needs structure and boundaries! Sort of seems like the whole family does.
Exactly, why doesn’t she take the little girl up to help her make the beds and show her how to make her own and then reward her? She just can’t be arsed with the two of them by the looks of it....

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.