Home influencers you love to hate and why

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was under the impression that they had been removed but it looks like they are with her again

She must have enough food stored away to get her through a zombie apocalypse unless the mice in the shed have eaten it all?

She does need to put a stop to Brias eating though. The amount she eats is not healthy and she has never heard the word no
She wants to get Bria's compulsive eating looked at. She'll eat anything in sight even if its not food. Remember when she ate Kayleighs cardigan?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
You know what makes me die about her, her jealousy towards home owners. She makes out she would hate to buy because she would have to pay for fixes etc. At least i dont have to ask permission to lay some crappy lino in the hall way 🤣🤣 I can do what I want to my house when i want. Im also not paying someone elses bills. Shes also got these big opinions on people that lease cars. We lease a brand new moto and u know what if anything breaks mercedes fix it and u know whats better in a years time they take it back and we get another brand new car. She might own that piece of absolute tit bmw but its worth about a tenner and they cant even afford to run the heap
Of tit. Her life is a massive embarrassment. Also there is nothing more Unattractive than a man that has no back bone. He works and pays for her weird spending habits and he cant even have a reduced frozen meal out the freezer 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 19
You know what makes me die about her, her jealousy towards home owners. She makes out she would hate to buy because she would have to pay for fixes etc. At least i dont have to ask permission to lay some crappy lino in the hall way 🤣🤣 I can do what I want to my house when i want. Im also not paying someone elses bills. Shes also got these big opinions on people that lease cars. We lease a brand new moto and u know what if anything breaks mercedes fix it and u know whats better in a years time they take it back and we get another brand new car. She might own that piece of absolute tit bmw but its worth about a tenner and they cant even afford to run the heap
Of tit. Her life is a massive embarrassment. Also there is nothing more Unattractive than a man that has no back bone. He works and pays for her weird spending habits and he cant even have a reduced frozen meal out the freezer 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
They were allegedly saving for a deposit to buy at one point. Then I think she realised it was never going to happen. Which is fine, loads of people rent, loads of others buy, each to their own. But the rant she went on, total u-turn, dunno why anyone would get a mortgage, they must be mad, blah blah blah. It was hilarious.

Wonder how the saving to get married is going.

Reactions: 6
They were allegedly saving for a deposit to buy at one point. Then I think she realised it was never going to happen. Which is fine, loads of people rent, loads of others buy, each to their own. But the rant she went on, total u-turn, dunno why anyone would get a mortgage, they must be mad, blah blah blah. It was hilarious.

No need for her to get married, she's changed her surname to his, that's as good as a wedding in her eyes

Reactions: 4

I know shes such a hypocrite she says things then when it doesnt suit her anymore shes right and everyone else is wrong. She would love to own her house of course she would. Who in their right mind would want to stay in a tiny two up two down squat that needs a whole refurb?

Reactions: 9
Never knew that! Not surprising tho I know she’s not had the easiest of upbringings.
But she has. She had a loving father and had her step mum, she just didn't like the fact she wasn't the centre of attention. She says everyone around her is toxic when it's her who's toxic because she can't control everything you can see that as you watch her

Reactions: 9
Home_on_cranberry meadows has been going on about how she was invited to go to a Neptune store. Is this a thing now? I thought anyone was allowed to walk into a store and go shopping 🙈🙄
She seems nice enough but I dont get why she has so many followers her house is bland average

that canvas on the wall in the background killed me 😂
Oh jeez I had to look at this twice to believe. Honestly some people accounts are like parody ones.

Reactions: 3
Sparklesnest having a rant as her hairdresser has increased her price, comes straight on insta and moans about it..!! Said it ridiculous etc, she’s blaming covid and brexit. FYI my hairdresser has had to put up her prices along with a lot of others
She’s unbelievable

Reactions: 7
Lou is at rock bottom.

Can’t help but feel for her. Because I could be wrong but from how I’ve heard her speak and write, she’s a bright girl who could have a decent future for herself and the kids. If she didn’t keep choosing dodgy men because she’s afraid to be alone. I’ve chatted to her in the past and she’s lovely when her head is straight.

I just hope she finds the strength to get her life back.

Reactions: 5
Not sure if it's been mentioned before but Bobbins.at.home really annoys me, all her stories recently are ads for some money saving thing and NOTHING in between! Also her bathroom tiles knock me sick, it reminds me of a 3 star Spanish hotel bathroom in the 90s. Why is everything so beige! Don't get me wrong though, some of her things are lovely, but overall I just love to dislike her. She did a rejig of her front garden and literally just put pebbles down and planted a tree, how boring! 😴 The whole "Mr Bobbins" and "Little Bobbins" is cringey too! We get it, you are pretentious. Oh and did you know she's from York? She hasn't mentioned it..

Then they really need to stop mentioning her on this thread at all. She’s being mentioned on a thread about home influencers you love to hate. Stop speaking about her at all.

Tbh this is why I asked- I’m getting mixed messages. One minute she’s a saint fallen on hard times, the next she’s this hideous person who isn’t taking care of her children.
I’m pretty sure one of the rules of this site is that you don’t derail convo so I’m gonna leave it there. I asked so I could form my own opinion. Let’s stop mentioning her if we’re not willing to specify her handle so people can make their own mind up
Totally agree!

Is there a thread for the home that mads me?
She keeps repairing the bloody windows and states she can’t replace them as they’re 140 years old. Nobody expects a window to last that long!
She’s chopped so much wood out snd filled them they can’t have anything much original left abyway.

Is there a thread for the home that made me?
She keeps repairing the bloody windows and states she can’t replace them as they’re 140 years old. Nobody expects a window to last that long!
She’s chopped so much wood out snd filled them they can’t have anything much original left anyway.

Reactions: 2
Threads have been deleted in the last for mentioning two of the people mentioned on here, I like this thread let’s not get it deleted

Threads have been deleted in the last for mentioning two of the people mentioned on here, I like this thread let’s not get it deleted
There are some really strict rules and they make sense I think, so if this person isn’t an influencer and isn’t always public and doesn’t have a massive following we shouldn’t be commenting. I’ve seen other threads shut down because it, you’re right.

Does anyone follow Jayne Davies? She’s a serial redecorater and somewhat obsessive with things. First it was plants. Then a puppy. Then pampas grass. Now it’s vases. She’s clearly very well off and some of the stuff she does is nice but she’s so wasteful and I find her so bloody annoying 😂
I’ve always wondered when she’ll get a mention on here and saw this thread and thought she’s got to be on it. So incredibly wasteful and the constant purchases and DIY and redecorating seems really unhealthy. She overkills every trend, first monochrome now the vases. And she’ll aff link things she doesn’t even own

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’ve always wondered when she’ll get a mention on here and saw this thread and thought she’s got to be on it. So incredibly wasteful and the constant purchases and DIY and redecorating seems really unhealthy. She overkills every trend, first monochrome now the vases. And she’ll aff link things she doesn’t even own
YES!! she annoys me so much. She’ll paint the entire house off white then 2 weeks later paint it back to white. WHAT?? who even is arsed that much. I love decorating my home but she is another level.

I don’t think she’s particularly nice and I firmly think she’s got OCD or something because it’s not ok to obsess over things, didn’t she have at one point almost 100 house plants? Then she gave them away. Now it’s the vases! She has a flippin unit purely to store her bases 🤯

I wish she’s just enjoy her house, it was almost a million when I found it on Rightmove so obvs her husband earns a pretty penny (fair dos as he seems to work hard!) but she doesn’t ever seem happy with anything. She needs to step away from insta and just find herself not a trend.

YES!! she annoys me so much. She’ll paint the entire house off white then 2 weeks later paint it back to white. WHAT?? who even is arsed that much. I love decorating my home but she is another level.
The one that got me recently was the sofa/bench thing that ended up under the stairs. You know the space that was recently transformed for a puppy and then transformed to something else. Well she said I love this but I won’t get it because I have nowhere to put it. Next story is the bench in her car. It’s compulsive. For it then to go somewhere would nowhere ever enjoy it “honey shall we sit and have a cuppa under the stairs” I think not. Much like the puppy everything is transient and disposable. I admire her self motivation to do jobs around the house, great DIY skills, but jeez just take it all down 5 notches.

The one that got me recently was the sofa/bench thing that ended up under the stairs. You know the space that was recently transformed for a puppy and then transformed to something else. Well she said I love this but I won’t get it because I have nowhere to put it. Next story is the bench in her car. It’s compulsive. For it then to go somewhere would nowhere ever enjoy it “honey shall we sit and have a cuppa under the stairs” I think not. Much like the puppy everything is transient and disposable. I admire her self motivation to do jobs around the house, great DIY skills, but jeez just take it all down 5 notches.
yeah, it’s too much like she feels compelled to spend and buy. It’s on trend so she can’t possibly pass it up which is too much I think. She needs Marie kondo in her life

she’s very clever but she needs to wind it down a bit

Completely wasteful. I unfollowed after the puppy affair. So so cruel. I also found myself just rolling my eyes and realising it’s all too chaotic, too much stuff and clutter in a house of too much monochrome. It’s like...she’s got no true style of her own so she goes whichever way the Insta-crowd go and tags along.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.